Shhhhh

Shhhhh

Karen is resting for S3.

I want to do a cuddling of the Karen

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Remember to vote OUT tomorrow, lads.

Already posted my vote.

Proud of you, lad.

Why does her happi always make her happy?

The Karen is for happy.

Oh no Alice and Karen have somehow melded together

Which one would you kill off, to have the other become the dominant personality?

>>>[s4s]

There needs to be a spin-off, a la Hoshigawa Ginza Yonchume, with Karen and Kusshi sensei.

WAKE UP ANIKI

but she has a movie to do before S3

Why is Karen so shit? she ruined the whole episode.

>Why is Karen so shit? She ruined the whole union.
Fix'd

I would love fuck Karen but hate fuck Aya.

Poortugal's not gonna win today lad

The only pairing I approve in this show.

What is there to hate about aya? Karen is the best don't get me wrong but I thought everyone was pretty good in this series which is fucking rare.

>The only pairing I approve in this head canon

Ftfy

I never said I hated her.
I just want to hate fuck her, there is a difference.

Why would I have a head canon if there's only one pairing

You do know that won't stop the shitskins from coming into your country right?

Aya in London would be the most hilarious thing, Make it happen.

How can you hate fuck someone you don't hate?

The pairing isn't canon. By pairing I am assuming you mean ship

>using ayayaya's twintails as reins for fucking

God help me so I don't blow a load

The least it'll do is stem the tides and give us more control over the type of and immigrant admitted.
Besides, I don't want to be a part of the EU when Euro collapses, or when Turkey joins and we're roped into a war with Russia.

London has been lost t' pakis.

They should come to a smaller town.

You have to get a little rough&tough and be angry.
This guy gets it.

karen > ayaya > youko > honoka > rotten turd in the hot summer sun > alice > shino

glad we could settle this.

Close enough, but no Kirinos are shit.

I like Shino.

>You have to get a little rough&tough and be angry.

That's just called rough sex. No need to glorify it and try and make it seem like it's more then it really is. A proper hatefuck is someone you hate but want to fuck, both of hate/revenge (if rape) and lust. A common example is people wanting to hate fuck Rin Tohsaka because they hate her character but would want to fuck her.

She's going to be resting for a long time.

:(

We Brits need a general on Sup Forums
By God we shall have our general on this weeb board.

DELETE THIS

Karen for sexual, you say?

Sleep forever and never wake up

>S3.

Why is Ireland so shit? It ruined the whole kingdom.

>:(
Fuck off
Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums

>Generals aren't allowed on Sup Forums
Girls und Panzer general and KanColle generals are here. We just won't make it a 'general' *wink wink*

They should be. An Sup Forums without generals is a boring Sup Forums.

そういや

WAKE UP YOU BITCH I NEED YOU TO RUIN ANOTHER EPISODE

Alice?

I want to smash that clunge.

who wouldn't, just want to pick her up and fuck her small little body

underrated post

Try and stop me faggot

What would you do in this situation

>not pic related

I'm a burger but hopefully IN wins so I can see Sup Forums salt

Honk honk

That's needlessly spiteful of you, user.

POUND
TOWN

Perform brexit.

Lick that minge like it's an ice pop in Summer.

I've masturbated to Karen while smelling my sister's panties so much that now I have a pavlovian response and can smell vagoo every time I see a picture of Karen that turns me on

Why haven't you fucked your sister yet?

Because she doesn't like me

Become more likeable, and then fuck her.

OVA when?

Keep posting more Bongs.

That's impossible, I use her panties to masturbate

The world will never know why Right wing movements and anime every fused.

This bimbo looks fine, how mcuh the hour?

Karen's parents are cosmopolitan petty bourgeois, probably Lib Dem voters

Alice's family are Tory stereotypes

What do your sister's panties smell like? Describe in detail.

KURAE! SHINE BAKEMONO!!

vagoo smell is a lot like coke taste. It's hard to describe what coke tastes like without saying "it tastes like coke"
I guess it smells a little bit like what balls smell like, but it's a pretty unique smell.

I've smelled used panties before too, I get what you mean. Just wondering how similar your experience was to mine.

For me there was a strong and thick intoxicating smell, kind of sweet and sour at the same time. My dick became diamonds extremely fast.

>kind of sweet and sour at the same time
Yes! That's it!

Are you british or at least hapa?

Nope、 america人デス

My fellow panty-sniffing patrician.

I wish I had the guts and the desire to sniff the panties of my family members. I only really get turned on with unrelated girls.

I'm bumping this thread only to crush your dreams and tell you that there will be no S3.

Desu's over.

How'd you get your hands on an unrelated girl's panties?

Yes

Through the toilet's laundry basket while staying over or visiting. Sometimes they're really fresh.

These elections will be rigged and you know it, britbong. there is only one thing left to take bake your blond moe shoujos : guns.

[ ] Invade ! Ika musume
[ ] fickie fickie
[ ] "Asian" gangbang

Rape when?

How many eons in Paint?

Karen or Kusshi-chan?

Kuzehashi rapes Karen

>Sup Forums salt

Will you enjoy the salt when the inevitable civil war occurs in about 20 years? Liberals I swear.