"Centrism" is the answer

The far left (SJWs) and the far right (Sup Forums are retarded. Discuss.

I don't agree or disagree with your assessment, but I know you're right

I'm retarded!

If a few radical idiots cause you to abandon all belief systems you shouldn't have voting power anyway.

Of course a few radical idiots don't cause you to abandon all belief systems. That's not being "centrist", that's being indifferent.

You're correct. That's why shills talk about everything else and make fun of this.

What's the difference?

You can ardently believe in many ideas that don't all collectively fall neatly into the same side of the political spectrum, let alone the same extreme side.

>Canadian standard for political awareness
You represent your country adequately, leaf

pic related is the only centrism I would ever support

I love this image. Motivational!

>afghan girl pepe

I NEED this image. Someone please post.

Your lucky day. I made that Tao thing myself.

This is why third position politics (fascism) is the answer.

You're actually right. More and more people are going to go centrist in the next 2 years, due to all the retards on the Left and Right. Nobody wants to associate with these people.

Thank god

thank you based user!

Well to be fair I'll put it this way your right Centrism would prevent you from being harmed by the far-left and the SJWs, but centrism is like a rock eventually you'll get ran over by either the Far Right Tank of the Far Left Candy Mobile. And the Far left is far crazed and destined to start and kill anarchy and people. While the Far Right is trying to do the democrats or the left's job and keep the peace. So logically is you want to avoid being ran over your going to have to choose a car to hope in. Hopefully you would choose the right car God Bless!

>but centrism is like a rock eventually you'll get ran over by either the Far Right Tank of the Far Left Candy Mobile
Not only does this not make any sense literally (Why is "centrism" inevitably gonna be taken by one side or another when it's the majority of opinion held by people?) it also doesn't make any sense as a metaphor: Where the fuck do you live that rocks always get ran over?