Is mark zukerberg even human?

Is mark zukerberg even human?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermobility_(joints)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

more of these hahahaha

Plz moar

I love this one. Anyone know the story behind it?

>rich
>mutant
He will be president one day

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypermobility_(joints)

There was a bunch of different ones but this one always was the best to me

Oh jesus fucking christ

blessed

>get help
WHAT DID SHE MEAN BY THIS???

DELETE THIS

Fucking moar

>slip once, blow your knee out
no thanks.

Did this guy submit these as an assignment? God what an edgelord.

I wonder if he signed a prenuptial

I predict Sup Forums will go militant IRL around 2019 with this reptilian finalizing the NWO.

No. It's not.

Is anyone else getting a strange affection for Zuckerberg after all of these Alien Zuckerbot memes? That's literally me whenever I try to infiltrate normies to copulate with their women or temporarily acquire some of their social status. I completely fake normie emotions and responses to stimuli while observing them and making mental notes with callous detachment. Even when I am toasting, even when they high five men, even when I am making out with their women as I bring them to climax to me they are nothing more than lab rats and frogs to be dissected and disposed of after they've served their use

Wow you are so edgy and cool, I bet everyone wishes they were as cool as you.

>Jew
>Human

No, they're synagogue of Satan.

seriously wtf is that?

MR. global warming i fly 6000 miles for a bad cheesesteak.

so human

How quaint. A desperate pang of jealousy hiding behind a veneer of smugness. I expected this response

No.

Dudes got legs like a chicken the knee bends the opposite way to a human....

Mark cluckerberg?

Hotdamn I love this board

Fuck Zuck The Cuck 2020

>Zuckerberg is real life Xavier

My mind is blown

Wow, you used such cool words tooo. How can we be as cool and as smart and as cool as you? I wish I was that cool. I bet everyone in this thread wishes they were as smart and as cool as you toooo.

I d like to see him win the dnc primary just for the memes and how glorious the battle between him and Trump will be,

I hope he runs, these Lizardberg memes are fucking hilarious

Such trite virtue signaling. Even ironically it fails. I am done with you. You are beneath me and have nothing of value for me to acquire

I wonder what this kike thinks of these.

Yes, you're what we in the medical community refer to as an "Autistic Faglord"

fucking lol

ssssssssssssssssss

his sides expand and contract rapidly but he is still searching his database for meaning.

Your comebacks are so coooooool woowwwww

I'm not being ironic. Wow though, you even acquire stuff from people over the internet really easy because you are so smart and I am definitely beneath you because you are definitely way cooler and smarter than me or anyone else in this thread. You must be a really good hacker too and are probably in the anonymous hacker group, so cool.

Anyone else who is reading this should let you know how cool and smart and superior you are.

>4:57
What did he mean by this

these ones that forcibly repeat "human" a dozen times are fucking dogshit, whoever wrote the one about the robots at the detroit auto factory needs to do more

God damn I love this new Zuck meme.
Muh sides are splattered

I hope he runs. Many lulz will be had.

Knee Hao?

I refer to you as wageslaves who pissed away your 20s but are still useful for getting oxy from.

>no reddit??
I've seen this so many times and never noticed that

His face is fucking featureless.

Is he the antichrist?

Kike≠Human

sauce pls

More shit like this and less like the retarded i am human human human human robot garbage

Zukerborg

The antichrist is charismatic though, Zucc is just an autist

Got the one where he makes a man eat a newspaper? Just saw it yesterday.

These are all top tier.

Trump would shit down this sweaty kikes throat.

This is excellent

he's just a guy going around trying to find what doth life.

Apex kek

Haven't seen him in a while

need more for my new

ZUCC folder

kek, best one yet

wtf though?

Holy fuck Zuck memes make me laugh.

>free wifi

investigate the ad money accounting scam
1 dollar in 100 booked

same as real esate price sup
unearned wealth creating nothign but book value

houses hotel etc should go down in price each year liek desktop pc as they AGE
this si how democracy aka fasicsm scams you out fo wealth
commies are fascists are socailsits are nazi are democrats

capitalism will quickly end shortages and lower prices makgin all rich as it did in 1800s usa ending slavery

women haev equality and now are getting crony stuff they should not get
end all that
end fed and fractional resrve banking so saving pays massive
www.fairtax.org tax consumption only same as brilliant copperwaithe did in hong kong
end all other tax
cancel case law
pay judges liek post office and hang and or disbar all judges who allwo shti liek obamcare

So you're somewhere in between a narc and a sociopath. Cool thanks for sharing

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

pls stob id

Hello human, I'm a human like you, don't forget to vote me as your ruler.

Lethalfrag?

This is the most pretentious, self-masturbatorily pathetic shit I've ever seen on Sup Forums LOL. That's a new low.

Better be bait.

That's it
You shock the normies

post the man-calf hybrid one

nah
just be a loser who thinks your smart and everyone sucks

Imagine him as your dad

>be me
>be 13
>trying to jerk off
>CHILD UNIT OF SPERM REPORT AS ORDERED
>take off undies as usual
>I MUST FONDLE YOU ANAL ORAFICE
>PENIS UNIT PENETRATION EMBARK MODE
>EJACULATION IMMENENT

7 years of this abuse and no end in sight

He deserves full credit

Inspired stuff, truly art regardless of what some pathetic cuck art teacher thinks. Double zeros = digits. 00