What fetish did anime help you discover, Sup Forums?

What fetish did anime help you discover, Sup Forums?

All of them.

Straight shota and onee-sans.

I combined that with my previous anal, tomboy, and gangbang fetishes.

Piss and piss drinking.

You sound gay.

The earliest boner I can ever remember is watching Sailor Moon get hypnotized. Some dark part of me decided that I would never be able to get hard again unless I imagined a girl getting hypnotized, drugged, or mind controlled. I mean this literally: I have been mid-coitus with an actual human woman and lost my boner because I couldn't imagine her as a mind controlled sex-slave.

muscle

incest, panties, maids, swimsuits, lolis

ZR, and stockings/pantyhose in general
Competitive and school swimsuits
Plugsuits
Inflation
Oppai
Slime/WaM
Girls in realistic armours and muscular Amazons
Gender-bending
Dominant girls, especially in their straight shota Onee-chan version
Mindbreak and corruption of virgins
Gyaru sluts

You have problems with women, it has nothing to do with sailor moon. Go see a sex therapist.

I always knew I liked belly but Henneko helped me discover that I 'love' belly.

Pantyhose, legs, short shorts, intercrural sex.

is there any anime that has sexy office cougars?

shotacon

I found out that I had a chikan fetish when I was a teenager thanks to GTO.

This

dicks

T R I G G E R E D

I don't think so. I have no problem with interacting with women normally, and I can look at an objectively beautiful woman and be attracted to her.

But for me to turn that physical attraction into sexual arousal, I have to find some way to imagine her being mind controlled. Without the MC, a beautiful woman is just like a beautiful flower: I can appreciate its beauty, but only in a distant, abstract kind of way.

These days I make up for it by hanging out with a lot of bohemian stoner girls. When a girl gets really high, it triggers my fetish and I can feel sexually attracted to her. It's actually really disappointing to me that Japan doesn't understand drugs, because it's difficult for me to find anime/hentai that I can get off to anymore.

ZR
Maids
Lolidom
Feet

Netorare

Rich, classy mothers.

Femdom

This is the only correct answer.

>I have to get really high and can only get hard with really high girls

Like I said, sex therapist if you want to ever have a normal relationship. Also, stoners don't really get so high as to feel "mind controlled", they build up a tolerance so they can stay relatively grounded even after smoking a lot.
source: I am a pothead

trap

Sailor suite uniform or what they call Serafuku.

What about robotization? Would you purchase a remotely controlled gynoid that could be customized and programmed to your liking?

Man, I need to rewatch this show.

wew lad

I'm not him and that's not my fetish, but I absolutely would. Huge money/effort saver.

Masochism(+blood), biting

Thighs. Anime has way too much of them. Not that I'm complaining though.

Not that guy, but isn't the fun part about mind breaking someone is the process rather than the end result? With a robot you only get the second.

It reinforced my appreciation of straight vanilla.

Castration

Sleep play

Socks, sweat, piss, cbt.

Oh, yeah, I know. It's just a narrative I tell myself so my stupid fucking brain knows it's time to be aroused now.

And yeah, it has been difficult to make my fetish work in a relationship. My last girlfriend was totally against weed/drugs, so we turned to hypnosis to try and make it work, but she was an awful subject and it never worked out. (I'm not saying I was a good hypnotist either, but she had serious issues with imagination and relaxation which made it almost impossible).

You know, I wouldn't. The problem with robotization is when their minds are ENTIRELY yours to control, then there's no thrill. The crux of my mind control fetish is in imagining the girl's thought process as she's being taken over. She knows she shouldn't obey, she doesn't want to be turned into a slave, but obedience just feels too good. It's like a warm bed on a cold morning, or your favorite dessert when you're supposed to be on a diet. She shouldn't, but she has to. She knows it's wrong, but she doesn't care. Submission becomes her heroin.

Closed beta testing gets me rock hard..
>Exclusive environment
>Devs taking your feedback
>Finding glitches
Thanks a lot user. Now I have to fap again.

Lolicon Fate/kaleid linear prism

This is what happens when little boys watch shows for little girls like Sailor Moon.

We can only pray for the poor children who grow up with a brony father.

Have fun Rik- I mean user.

Robot girls

I watched the first episode of Boku no Hero Academia and randomly there was this lady that went giant and started parading across the city. Muh dick went nuts and it makes no sense to me. Halp.

armpit legpit sex

Every fetish under the fucking sun

Go look up giantesses. I had a friend once who couldn't stop talking about that. You sick fuck.

L M A O

I dunno it's just like, a normal woman. But bigger. You're weird.

There's no cure user, however it is not fatal. But soon you will be fapping to the abstract ideas of giant girls raping buildings or grinding up against planets with their massive asses.

Jesus Christ, why exactly does it turn people on? You can't fuck planet sized girl.

I guess two things become giant in your room, user.

You could cause an eruption though.

God, blog posting annoys me so much because one, it derails discussion with things I don't care about and two, it makes me angry at my own shitty, worthless life.

Please fuck off anytime.
sage

He likes it King size. Or in this case, Queen size.

In giantism fetish there's a very large spectrum of what you can like. Personally I like girls in the 8-20 foot range but some prefer cosmic giantism, which I don't get either.

Take this pic for instance? It's sexy, no?

He could climb her twin peaks if you catch my drift.

>'getting' a fetish

>tfw no more Hotaru animated

He could explore her amazon rainforest if you catch my drift.

Her cunt must be made of steel

honey lounge has a couple that are gold for that girls 2x taller than guys giantess. Wish there was more of that kind instead girls the size of cities and shit.

I agree

>OP clearly says "discover"
???

So I watched that episode for the first time with some friends and they were like 'this is the perfect opportunity to put a dick in her mouth.' And then the big dagashi happened.

>closeenough.meme

I don't remember where it started. watching Kite as a kid and seeing Sawa get dicked like crazy? CCS and being attracted to Sakura's cuteness? all the Hentai flash games on Newgrounds which clearly had sprites and characters from different Eroge?

No one can beat the dagashi.

I'm not quoting OP. I'm quoting people who claims to "not get" a fetish.

You know what the tragedy is? Statistically speaking tall girls are the most biased against shorter men. You would think that a 6'4" girl would be more open-minded, since practically all men are shorter than her, but nope, all girls want tall guys, and tall girls ESPECIALLY want tall guys.

I pretty much only fap to 2d. Mindbreak, rori and exhibitionism is the best

Your paragraph lacks a clear main idea, user.

>I pretty much only fap to 2d
Yes, very interesting. Next you're gonna tell me that the earth is round.

>implying

giant traps

The fuck did I just watched?

Attractive women and consensual sex.

>Implying that anime covers consensual sex

How day and night actually happen without the Illuminati voodoo

When the guy drinks her piss or the girl drinks the guys piss?

Breast Expansion

Delicious feet.

Should have known Lelouch liked feet.

Either the 4th or 3rd episode of the original Negima series had that. I remember it mostly because that wasn't my thing at all.

Hope you watched Shomin Sample.

When the guy drinks her piss. Also, holding in piss like pic related.

I find intelligent girls and true love to be incredibly arousing.

Anime makes them so appealing.

Lelouch are you voting in or out?

You have fine taste Sup Forumsnon, I prefer it the other way around. Both seem to stem from a kind of domination fantasy though so i could see why people would be into that

Remain.

Femdom
Piss
Armpits
Incest (this one being a strictly 2D fetish)
Mindbreak
Feet
Straight shotacon
Lolidom
Kneesocks/stockings
The pleasure of being cummed inside

I want to put my seed in Hotaru

Not exactly a fetish, but I'm on year 10 in my pursuit to become an ophthalmologist.

Probably within another decades' work of time and determination, I will discover a way to make heart-shaped pupils a thing. Look forward to it!

>tripfag
>massive faggot

Not surprised

aren't heart-shaped pupil contacts a thing?

Good fetishes my friend. I'd only add anal to that listno DP.

Why not DP?

>Lifelong passion derailed in minutes

Any chance I could get the name?
Reverse search leads only to some Japanese tweeter.