I think South Park might actually be red pilled

I think South Park might actually be red pilled...

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-21/?id=0
youtube.com/watch?v=AO-aVyKMCsY
youtube.com/watch?v=XVFkz97q5OU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Au0GRWUbqN8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It isn't.

I couldn't even make it through the entire second episode. I'm done

Then next week when they make fun of Nazis and racists, they'll be degenerate and the first to die on the day of reckoning.

South park should have been dragged out behind the shed and put down like the rabid liberal dog that it is 13 seasons ago

what was the episode about?

Nope, those faggots are still super butthurt over Hillary.

S’been a long Summer OP

truth

>tfw you have neanderthal DNA

demand reparations for rape and genocide

Well considering they made a public announcement that after season 20, and after trump prez victory they said "they would stop making trump jokes".

Why are you fucks obsessed with TV? Go to the gym, work, read, study something, start a family, raise them right by spending time with your family, do non-degenerate things with good friends in the right track. Shit.

Make me faggot

Jesus who takes cartoons this seriously? All South Park does is take current events and exaggerate them humorously. Of course, it hasn't been actually funny in a long time, but that's just bad writing. It's not some grandiose plan to make people apathetic.

Oh look, someone misusing the term "safe space" again.

The key factor of a safe space is inherent censorship. The closest that south park has come to this has been Muhammad. Of course, this point completely sails over most liberals heads who think anything related to free speech is a safespace.

This episode was fucking great, best episode they've done in years.

>Plebbit being wrong and self-aggrandizing yet again

South Park doesn't take positions. They take positions about as much as a caricature artist does-- they see what they can exaggerate and just run with it.

SIDF is out in full force tonight, I see.

Season 9 was the last season I genuinely enjoyed.

They also have written bullshit for 3 seasons. They use current events as their basis for every weeks episode. It wasn't always that way.

This. Some of the most memorable episodes had SFA to do with anything. (Such as Good Times with Weapons)

I've literally watched every episode of south park except for this season. I barely have any coherent memories of the show past season 9, that's how forgettable it became since then.

TAYSASUNAMONO PROTECT MY BALLS

Wow the only intelligent reddit post i've ever seen good find you still have to go back though

Was there truly nothing going on in popular culture/news that inspired Good Times with Weapons? The episode aired in march of 2004.

I can't and won't. If you want to be a nigger, then be one. Just don't blame anyone other than yourself when you finally are forced to look yourself in the mirror one day and see a sad, pathetic loser.

Season 14 had 200 and 201 in it.

The one where they trolled Comedy Central into publically caving like unprincipled little bitches and censoring Muhammad.

I'd say that was the last really great season. They did a really good NSA episode back in season 17 which was the last good season. 18, 19, and 20 were each worse than the season that came before. Thus far 21 has been an improvement.

go back, you're not welcome here.

It's was an election year I guess

literal shitpost

It was great. It hit the mark. Because North American Weeabooism had just hit it's apogee in the early 2000's. And it nailed all the important anime tropes, and the theme song was just... golden. A perfect parody of anime theme songs. It squeezed in some micro-political jabs at the end but they still understood their job was to entertain me, not play political commentator. Season 8 had a lot of great episodes.

Did anyone understand what they were referencing with Cartman and Alexa?

Cause I sure as hell did.

did you know that making a post takes about 20 seconds and does not preclude doing any of that

I still hate that flag, but that was a good one leaf.

see:
I meant it was based on SFA as in it wasn't really a vehicle for political soapboxing like absolutely every adult cartoon has become now.

KYS Matt and/or Trey.

Considering the founders are cucks, no.

Season 18-20 were pretty shit. 21's first 2 episodes were mediocre at best, but I think the new one released last night was good.
kisscartoon.es/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-21/?id=0
>Reminder to not give Matt and Trey money even f you do want to watch it

I haven't watched them since Trump absolutely made them look like morons during election night and cucked their entire season, did it ever get better?

>Randy beats an Indian while wearing a columbus costume

how is that not fuckin hilarious

I think it's pretty good, especially considering what you said. They were probably banking on Shillary winning and had a bunch of stuff written for that, but then Trump wins and they have to go with the single page of ideas made "just in case Trump wins".

Did you not know I made it obvious in the first sentence I was talking about watching too much TV?

Also, whatever helps ridicule these retarded trends like identity politics and safe spaces helps, you dumbfucks. Normies watch this and think "heh, that IS pretty ridiculous", and then point and laugh when they see it on the news and dismiss it as "that shit got made fun of in South Park LOL".

Testing to see "how much of a victim you are"
(Genetic ethnicity testing)

See, the main thing that annoyed me is thy did the usual Turd Sandwitch vs Talking Douche routine which I was fine with, but then more and more shilled for one side before having abosolutly N O T H I N G, after Trump won.

Honestly watching their entire season crash and burn was pretty hilarious, maybe it might have gone better if they hung around some more rural and suburban retards.

>fucking up so hard you end up stuck with Mr. Garrison as Trump
lel

Two nigger-fuckers made an episode about the DNA? lol. they deserve to be shot

Except towards the end the PC Principal season completely veered away from the PC shit and became a message against sponsored content on web pages. How short is your memory kid?

youtube.com/watch?v=AO-aVyKMCsY

I actually enjoyed the PC Principal season desu, even if the ending didn't go anywhere.

And the characters never grow older, all these years and they never grow up. Simpsons is the same.

>the usual routine
No, they barely took a jab at Hillary. And with Garrison they just repeated the whole
>hurr drumpf doesn't really want to be president lol hillary has a 99% chance of winning.
and then ended with
>INTERNET TROLLS BTFO suicide is all your fault.

they are just reaching at this point, they have been for ages tbqh

it went down the shit with season 6, lifte it self up again a bit then started with 2-3 part episodes of absolutely nothing, nothing at all, out of ideas, dried up

I don't know. I thought they picked a good topic but just weren't able to fathom that the zeitgeist would inevitably shift against political correctness so they pussyfooted it. Dropped the ball hard.

I just watched an episode where everyone was calling her a turd sandwich and garrison won the election because she was such a shit candidate.

Well during the first episode it seemed they would do that, but like you said they pulled all that bs and got BTFO

desu I think I stopped watching that season after episode 4 or 5 once I could tell where it was going.

Their main jab against Hillary was
>hurr Garrison is trying to loose but Hillary keeps slipping up. People just don't like Hillary because they aren't man enough for a woman president.

>hurr Garrison is trying to loose but Hillary keeps slipping up. People just don't like Hillary because they aren't man enough for a woman president.

Yeah, it was nothing I didn't already hear on the news, so it just turned it off.

>>hurr drumpf doesn't really want to be president lol
those conspiracy theories where he was running for president to promote a TV network he would start with steve bannon. pretty sure this shit was getting "reported" in msm too. our conspiracy theories are insane paranoia fever dreams but their conspiracy theories go straight to print.

this is basically a is x redpilled thread. reported and saged.

I'm not sure, a disturbing amount of their episodes have been prophetic, and I'm sure even more will become so over time.

See, the problem with that sort of thinking is you have to conveniently ignore the fact that entire countries like SAE targeted his buisness for the comments he made as far back as the primaries; Also he dipped into his own reserves during major points in his presidential campaign.

Honestly if I wanted to make money, running for president would be the last thing I'd want to do.

Like don't get me wrong. I was skeptical about Trump and can barely stand him now. But you have to be either mentally retarded or a war-mongering piece of shit neocon to believe that Hillary was a better option. And that's not even the point anyway. There was so much shit worth calling Hillary out for and they dropped the ball. Trump was also an easy target but they took the laziest angle of attack by just repeating MSM drivel.

Like you said, the real issue for me is the Trump jokes simply weren't funny outside of the novelty of Mr. Garrison being Trump then actually winning.

Good Times with Weapons is one of the funniest cartoons I remember watching. It came at the right time, played off the innocence of children (throwing ninja stars in play), their gross mishandling of the situation (gluing dog hair to butters), and adults failing to recognize the problem.

youtube.com/watch?v=XVFkz97q5OU

>beta white male is an actual cuck and married some stripper whore and is caring for her nigger spawn
>Jew boy married a nigger
>South Park is red pilled
One of those 3 things is not true.

The end result of their shitty creative decisions were funny I find but in a painfulcharletonhestonlaugh.gif kind of way.

South Park has done politics before, but not every episode all season long. You can't even turn your brain off for a few hours and watch a movie or tv show nowadays without the PC butthurt.

see this
To see what went wrong

That plus them simply living in a Californian bubble for too long is damaging their comedy. That's my guess anyway.

>The end result of their shitty creative decisions were funny I find but in a painfulcharletonhestonlaugh.gif kind of way.
Yep

There were lots of political episodes but they focused on micro-political issues. Like ones people actually faced on a daily basis that didn't necessarily come down to the whole red vs. blue dichotomy.

That season was super swingy, even by South Park standards. It had really strong moments, like Ninjas being mistaken for ISIS though.

oh please they are textbook muh weed lolbertarians
they used to be able to laugh at themselves too but for the past couple years they've lost it

That episode caused me to smirk mildly.

>You can't even turn your brain off for a few hours and watch a movie or tv show nowadays without the PC butthurt.

I mean the good thing is that made me start going outside to avoid it and the next thing you know I'm working out daily.

>It had really strong moments, like Ninjas being mistaken for ISIS though.
That was fucking funny

I have tons of muslims living near me and I think I just got more amused by the fact that they showed it as something I've been thinking all along tbqh, not that it was objectively really THAT funny so much as it played into my day to day

Used to be, moderately cucked now. Just seems "red pilled" by comparison because other things are much more cucked

This

Checked

Haha same man

Critically this.

I'm guessing the guy who wrote that looks like this.

>Honestly if I wanted to make money, running for president would be the last thing I'd want to do.
right? it is much easier and cheaper to purchase political influence than actually occupy the office.

Episodes I actually really loved in no particular order
>All About Mormons
>Good Times With Weapons
>Quest for Ratings
>Asspen
>The Return of Chef
>The Losing Edge
>Make Love Not Warcraft
>Up The Down Steroid
>Stanley's Cup
The rest are just hit and miss.

Exactly

>There was so much shit worth calling Hillary out for and they dropped the ball.
this. their entire show is based on shitting on everyone but they approached hillary with kids gloves. i did watch the last episode of sp with the "trump tweets" though and found it funny and dont realize why most of Sup Forums appears to be angry about it.

Said he was gonna move away from the president stuff
>Spent 2 of 3 episodes attacking trump
next week it will be back to more jew propaganda and muh white supremacy

With apologies to Jesse Jackson (where Randy says "niggers" to a wheel of fortune answer) is pretty great too

This doesn't sound sjw at all.

What's the problem? It's just not funny?

I thought this one was kinda funny, regardless of any political siding.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Au0GRWUbqN8

>watching south park
>2017
Kek

lol no
kys, shill

>You can't even turn your brain off for a few hours and watch a movie or tv show nowadays without the PC butthurt.
the day of the eclipse was actually pretty refreshing. no bullshit about trump and the entire country was focused on a non-political event until the pic of trump fucking around and looking directly at the eclipse emerged.

Also the supernanny one was fucken funny

lol holy shit, that was incredibly fucking bad. i'm only 2 minutes in. holy shit

kill yourself @ matt and trey, fucking shipshits

the point was that hillary was so incompetent and hated that even if someone was trying to lose she couldn't cash in on it

Thought it was funny that they had the entire town freaking out and killing children because Trump was talking shit to nk. But then it just turned into hurr Trump shouldn't tweet.

Ah the ol' red painted blue-pill. See you think this is a shot at victim culture, reparations, minority rights etc you're wrong. This is a shot at white identity. The real goal here is to abolish the idea that anyone in this country is full blooded European.
I have a buddy who is an unironic cuck in San Francisco who works at one of these companies and he actually told me "nobody is actually 100% white". My parents(being naive boomers) both did their 23&Me results and came back 100% European. I don't even have any Mediterranean in me, it's all NW Europe, Nordic, and small amount Slavic.
They are trying to craft this narrative that Europeans in America don't really exist. We're all so mixed up anyways, what's the difference between being 2% Navaho and letting Jamal seed your wife? We're all cousins basically!

the world of warcraft episode was one of my favourites

I still remember when imaginationland was new and the idea of fucking south park having story arcs was insane, now they have season long story arcs where all they do is animate facebook tier memes about politics

fpbp