What do you Sup Forumsutists think of Block Rock Shooter?

What do you Sup Forumsutists think of Block Rock Shooter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GaPzL8VQMqs
vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/blackrockshooter/images/3/3f/02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100710224102
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/blackrockshooter/images/e/ef/DM_2012_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111112231241
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She's cool and have pretty showy fights.

OVA > series

I'd do BGS.

I like the series. The movie is awesome but i liked to see more weird characters getting fleshed out. STR is a qt. And I loved Evil Taiga.

STR is literally the worst girl. Screwn that NTR'ing whore.

STR is pure. Not her fault her human counterpart is a weakwilled bitch.

Great idea for a character but poor implementation. Somehow they keep wanting BRS to be a slice of life.

I thought the manga had no "normal world" and that BRS was a real girl surviving in a post-apocalyptic future.

>keep wanting
It's dead and buried. There will never be a new series.

The absolute flop that were the anime and the lukewarm-at-best reception for the game killed and buried the franchise

Why the anime flopped so hard? It have seen way worse shows and it was narmy enough to entertaining. I remember the fun we had with Evil Taiga.

Because it was fun to shitpost about but absolute garbage that no ine would like to buy.

Kinda like Memeyiga this season

Crazy Kagari for the first two episode were great I love her but once they gave her a memory wipe she became so boring and pointless at the end.

They wasted her as a good character. Also I like the OVA more then the trainwrek tv series and at this point I think BRS is dead unfortunately.

Waste of potential.

BRS should either be action fantasy or magical girl esque. Not yuri melodrama, although the yuri wasn't the problem.

>Mayoiga
>BRS
I'm starting to see a pattern here...

Innocent soul was basically the latter and is the best thing in the Brs franchise.

But even that only end up being slightly better then the medicore Ova because by the end of the manga the author had clearly had no idea what he was doing and fucked Dead master character in the end.

Only watched it for the fight scenes and learned that friendship is the ultimate power apparently

It had a fantastic OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=GaPzL8VQMqs

And those recent Strength and Chariot H-images have been bonerific.

Huke is based but the movie was complete shit.

They completely ripped off the eye thing from Undertale.

Innocent Soul had potential and a pretty good formula during the first half or so, but it quickly went down the drain when they made Ram a generic manipulative sadistic villain and the manga just turned the wrong kind of grimdark.

The OVA was pretty good, if somewhat limited because of the budget and runtime constraints. I don't know why some people seem to hate it so much

>Innocent soul was basically the latter and is the best thing in the Brs franchise.
I came here to post this. Watch the OVA, skip the series, read innocent soul.

Series has iconic OP song, so there's that. Also the yuicannon.

BGS is best.

I agree with you about innocent soul first half and the second the half being crap. Also I never got Ram motive and her connection to Dear master.

Was she the one who gave her the motive to go after BRS to become human again from the beginning or was Dm tying to find a way to become human on her own and later ram gave her the ideal to kill BRS

Then there was the whole she was really butterfly thing and how innocent soul world has no hope and their all gonna die.

It also had the best Dead master before the author gave her that shit back story.

Designs and art was 10/10. Everything else was below 5.

Until the anime came and fucked up even the designs

Why couldn't they get the original designer for the ova in fact why couldn't they get anybody who work on the ova besides the seiyuus for the tv series.

The Game and the manga based on The Game were excellent.

>movie
What?

Did anyone even play the game?

Some people seem to think that movie and OVA are interchangeable terms

Hell if I know. But Stella BRS was cute as fuck when she learned how to be human.

Basically Homestuck the anime.

The show should have ended at episode 2.

Yea pretty much especially since at the end everything pretty much got magically resolve in a boring way.

Also im still mad they ruined crazy Kagari by turing her into a clueless normal person. I think we could have got a BGS vs chariot fight if they kept her and Chariot around.

That's not a fedora, faggot, that's a top hat.
Fucking illiterate.

These people are retarded.

This guy doesn't get it.

Its shit and you're shit for liking it. you're even more shit for caring what anyone else thinks.

I think you should kill yourself and fuck off permanently.

It's another example of Okada's garbage writing ruining a series with an interesting premise.

>BGS is best.
Damn right.

They should just make a Smash Bros style game out of it.

They have to remove the plot armor of BRS.

I've heard mixed things about the game. Some people loved it while others thought it was repetitive and stupid. If anything, the designs and new characters don't make it look at all appealing, honestly.

I want a series with Dragon Slayer as boss.

Good vocaloid song
Good OVA
Didn't watch the actual series, yet.

Literally the worst hell.

>make new designs
>don't even release PVC scales of them
Why is this even allowed.

Probably because the anime flopped so hard that no company wanted to touch it with a 10-feet pole.

Why does she abuse and rape lolis. Also I always thought she was meant to be the endgame boss for BRS.

>Why does she abuse and rape lolis.
You wouldn't given the chance?

Couldn't they have released the designs and asked for opinions on social media before fucking it royally up?

>That pic
I'm still mad. Not only did they bring back the high school drama with fuking Okada as a writer but they fucked the best girl's design.

At least best master has 2 scales

The only flaw that DM has is the back of her head. The hairstyle is just low tier from behind.

No I think lolis should be hug and treated nicely. Also some of the art featuring Dragonslayer show her hugging her lolis and then goes right back to the abuse she seem like a cruel-mistress type.

Yeah, a shame that BGS only has one.

>DM
>flaw
You shut your whore mouth, you mouth-shutting whore.

Kind of underrated.

Mari Okada is responsible for the TV series.

>Plot Armor
BRS always gets brutalky beaten two thirds of the fight. It's part of why I find her so awesome. She spent more time eating dirt than winning but her victories are sudden, swift and cool.

>flawless
>always dies like a bitch

And then acts like nothing happened and goes back and one hits her opponent, like DM in the series.

And it shows.

I never understand why they did that to DM in the tv series side I assume she was popular in the OVA.

Ova DM was the definition of a dominatrix queen who wanted to make BRS her toy. So in the tv series they just 180 her personality for Chariot who end up being a disappointment cause they killed her off way to early for the change to feel justified.

Chariot gave BGS an extremely awesome introduction in the series.

It still makes me mad that in the end she was just using Rock to become human again. Also her name is Dead master so maybe her dying all the time is her living up to the name.

It looks better in the manga.

Nah, her whole design in the anime was shit, the original design was elegant in its simplicity, while the anime design was so overdone that ended up becoming unappealing

vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/blackrockshooter/images/3/3f/02.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20100710224102
vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/blackrockshooter/images/e/ef/DM_2012_Art.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20111112231241

Only for her to get jobbed by IBRS at end after all the build up tv series had for BGS. Though her introduction was kinds cool.

She jobbed because plot armor.

Not to mention the OVA was gracious enough to stick with 2D battles.

BlackRock Shooter is mai waifu

>Ova DM was the definition of a dominatrix queen who wanted to make BRS her toy.

Is there any official lore for BRS?

Yea Brs plot amor in the tv series got really bad she can take million hits but if another other self gets stabbed or punch in anyway their gonna died like a bitch pretty soon.

I think the song lyrics are the most canon with regards to BRS's personality.

I thought she got a permanent scar from BGS?

That was the OVA

Yeah, I remember that bothering me too.
Plus the show really went overboard with the BRS abuse. It honestly got ridiculous to the point of hilarity.

Yeah this part almost made me laugh because of how long it went on.

I wonder if will ever see her again in another series maybe they could do a manga where she the mc and it's a adventure of her trying to rape Brs. I think this would sell more then the tv series.

>Plus the show really went overboard with the BRS abuse.
That was part of the charm. Knowing BRS would get up and deliver payback sooner or later.

That's literally just for the design. It has nothing to do with plot armor.

I will admit the fights would crack me up sometimes.

Also I think the major problem with Brs plot armor in the tv series compare to OVA is they really cracked up the whole she always come back and win thing.

In the OVA she does beat DM but we atleast see her struggle in the whole fight heck DM would have won that fight if she didn't let her guard down and got cocky plus we got to see her lose to BGS so she seem more like a underdog in the OVA

>macaroons

50 years later, I'm still mad

Never played the game or seen the OVA but I loved the anime. Mato is perfect waifu material
Well now I'm interested

Was their a reason why they couldnt get the guy who did the original character design. Did he die or something?

You have a strange idea of how character designs work.

I'm sorry I'm stupid but seriously why did they change the designs

That bottom-left, holy shit

Because that was the direction they wanted to go in.

Okada does it again.

Everyone is Crazy: The Anime

That's not true STR was a pretty sane person especially when compare to the other girls in the tv series.

Her counterpart more than made up for her relative sanity.

>this highly involved punching mechanism
why tho