What does the average Sup Forums user look like?

What does the average Sup Forums user look like?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/4kDQe3pj
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>int
>x
Yeah okay.

Sup Forums is my homeboard and I guffawed at this picture.

>Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /lit/ ahead of the bell curve
Embarassing

They don't exactly have a lot of competition

honestly if you use Sup Forums in any capacity outside of Sup Forums you are beyond redeemable
you are basically a fucking faggot i don't know what else to say

The /biz/ elite have no need for pretty IQ measurements.

>you are basically a fucking faggot i don't know what else to say
There is literally nothing wrong with being gay.

like a kike

Sup Forums is the smartest board.

>Implying being a kike is bad

>Flat Earthers
>Divination
>Astrology
>Occultism
>The usual NASA never did x thread
>Antarctica LARP from days ago
Not retarded at all.

actually im gonna go the opposite route and say if you only come here for Sup Forums then you are the faggot and YOU should get off MY Sup Forums. being addicted to the slow light release of adrenaline from always being mad isnt nearly as cool as you think it is. you can actually learn shit on the other boards because there is more honest conversation going on between people that actually share interests. i would bitch about shilling on the big boards like Sup Forums or Sup Forums but considering your implication you only use this one board it seems your the actual shill.

>anger
It's wrath
t. 145 IQ

fuck off faggot, being gay is degenerative.

>nothing wrong with being gay

/bant/ is off the chart

fag reporting in

/trash/ is the most intelligent

*/mlpol/

>American education
learn to read a bell curve dumbass
the top aren't the most intelligent

>no /his/ on the far, far right (not politically tho)

Smile

Where does this sentence even come from? Does some anime character say it or what?

im a grown man. i dont give a flying fuck what some 19 year old anime fan has to say about game of thrones or the latest mario game or what his english lit 101 class has him reading
you are a straight-up faggot if you care what some college kid thinks about anything, period

Wtf is happening in this picture

>Anger

>/lit/
>the 2nd smartest
Think again. Just look at this idiotic chart they made, and read this shit that they wrote:
pastebin.com/4kDQe3pj

There is no way /lit/ is that high. Niggers don't read at all.

I care more about what a college student thinks than what a lonely neo-nazi thinks

nigga you still on Sup Forums, you need to get over yourself and your delusion this is somehow an adult board that hasnt been flooded by a literal million 18 year olds.

you are not only the actual faggot but a total retard. Sup Forums and Sup Forums arent the only other boards out there.

Bump for interest

the person who made this chart has an iq of at least 120 and i'd be fucking surprised if any board had an average iq of more than 120

lol, >/fit

to further drive home my point, these are the kind of people you share the board with and many many more like them because of how much attention Sup Forums has got since chanology and how hard teenagers are drawn in by edgy memes and nigger spam

>im a grown man
no you're not