Can I get a non-meme answer on what exactly the NFL protests are about? I can't quite grasp it all

Can I get a non-meme answer on what exactly the NFL protests are about? I can't quite grasp it all.

What I understand is they're protesting against police brutality and a racial bias cops have against black people. What I don't get is that they seem to act oblivious to the fact that blacks are the ones perpetrating the majority of violent crime, and basically every major chimp out over someone getting shot by a cop involved the "victim" actually committing a crime and/or attacking or pretending to attack the cop. What exactly do they expect cops to do? Not try to catch criminals anymore? Why aren't they protesting black on black crime instead? Blacks are killing blacks in droves in Chicago and Baltimore, but when a cop intervenes, it's the end of the fucking world? Why do they always have to be the victim? Why can't they ever take responsibility for the mess they created themselves?

Second, what does the national anthem have to do with police officers anyway? Its an anthem for the NATION, it has nothing to do with state employees. Cops aren't a part of the national government, they are funded by their states government. Like go protest the state anthem instead dumbasses.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=quiCANwrKlo
npr.org/2011/10/14/141362858/ex-cop-alleges-n-y-officers-planted-drugs-on-people
nypost.com/dispatch/5-police-corruption-scandals-that-rocked-new-york-city/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bell_shooting_incident
businessinsider.com/the-pentagon-pays-the-nfl-millions-to-honor-veterans-at-games-2015-5
nytimes.com/2007/03/17/nyregion/17grand.html
archive.is/dSOOC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

jew slavemasters pulling the strings.

Nothing is going to appease the niggers. They are pissed because they are niggers living in a White society.

number is all wrong

Everyone, feel bad for the poor, rich niggers

I doubt the protesters know.

American blacks think they should be able to resist cops even when guilty without any repercussions whatsoever because that would be racist otherwise.
If they took a knee when an officer told them to do so and not during the national anthem they would be better off.

They need transcheerleaders, they all became faggots, so they now want true justice, to bring transexuals back to the NFL and the Military.

They about bending the knee and submitting to the flag.. people are misunderstanding it

Niggers are protesting for the right to commit crimes, without any consequences for their actions.

>Why can't they ever take responsibility for the mess they created themselves?
Because niggers do not possess the mental capacity to know right from wrong. When a nigger says dat dey dindu nuffins, they mean it. Niggers are retarded level stupid.

rich niggers are protesting for the right to commit crimes without consequences instead of using their platform as NFL/rappin ballin' successful role models to discourage the negative crim behaviors in their communities

Because the war with Best Korea needs to be a surprise to work.

> one nigger decides to be a jackass because he he hates "da man" which equals "white people / law enforcement"...I.E. "da white man's law shouldn't apply to me"
> niggers being niggers, a couple of them realized it was a good excuse to cry about how oppressed dey be because dis nigga capernig can't get a job throwing a handegg cause whitey be so racist an shit, etc. etc.
> next thing you know, a couple more of these jig NFL players that make more money than god decide to play the oppressed card and kneel too, cause as usual, they just hate whitey and they think they can get away with it...kind of like that fat jig standing on an american flag screaming about fuck white people and cops, while standing behind a line of white cops keeping her from getting lynched by the crowd.
> Soooooo....more nigs decide to jump on the "fuck whitey" bandwagon...and thus more kneelers.
> Then Trump opened his mouth and all hell broke loose
> NOW it's officially a race thing...cause a white republican president dared comment on it.
> Whites in the NFL start getting dragged into the middle of this...and of course, it's about picking sides at that point...and if you don't kneel, you're a racist....regardless if you served 3 tours in Afghanistan before you came into the NFL.
> Cue the "The only reason why the white players that don't kneel aren't doing so is solely because they are racist" articles from the lib media.
> and that my friends is how the NFL dies a horrible slow death thru loss of ratings and drastic drops in attendance at games.

It may not kill the NFL off completely, but you can bet it's going to have very large financial and team-relationship effects for a long time to come, cause you know the white people in the NFL are hearing a LOT of racist shit from blacks with this going on in the locker-room...and most likely threats of "yea, see what happens to anyone that don't be kneelin yo...cause I ain'ts gonna block fo his ass".

> Because niggers do not possess the mental capacity to know right from wrong

Not that I haven't seen some that are that stupid, but honestly bro, I'd say you're wrong....and that's what makes their culture so disgusting.

It's not that they don't know the difference, it's that they just don't care.

When you've heard "I live to piss off white people" from as many blacks as I have, it becomes very clear that a LARGE portion of them know exactly what they are doing, they just don't give two flying fucks because they know it's shitting on whitey's head.

It's like the OJ trials back in the 90's...it's not that they thought he was innocent, they KNEW, just like all the white people did, that he did it....but that didn't stop them from celebrating him getting off like they all just won the powerball lotto and the superbowl at the same time, and very publicly at that.

The vast majority of them under the right circumstances are liars, thieves, hypocrites and are hands-down the most racist people I've ever seen outside of the chinese.

If we had any sense as a nation, we would force-march every one of them with a felony record straight into the closest active volcano.

This pretty much. One time a negress kept calling me a cracker and meth addict and other shit. I kept laughing at her and asking her if I'm supposed to get mad at such stupidity. I never seen someone get as angry as she did because she couldn't piss me off. This is why they make the spices meme. Because they know you will see it and get mad. Just laugh it off, say it's wrong but doesn't bother you and walk away. You have no idea how much it pisses off niggers when you don't engage them and validate their bs.

(((Fiegermann)))

The spice meme is just dumb. You laughed her insults off, not because you made yourself do it, but because it came natural to you. This is inherent to whites. Insults to our race are like water on a duck's back.

This shit stopped being eye-opening ages ago. Now it's just kind of depressingly routine.

You guys know they were second class citizens literally one generation ago. And they have been systemically oppressed still since then? Like, we keep them poor and uneducated and addicted to drugs? And imprison them? We forced them into this situation and then get mad at them for being in it.

You understand that's what we do right? A lot of work goes into it and we are fighting to keep that work going into it. I like the system, don't you?

the part of the protest that makes the most sense is how cucked their players union is

the average basketball/baseball player makes more money and has a longer career. football players are underpayed for the risk/damage to their body and also based on the amount of revenue the sport makes

TLDR:
they really do deserve more money

Full house digits of truth

Checked

Op rekts nfl

Because we're class centric, not race centric, a results of the extrem pragmatism europe forced into us.

Kek'd & Check'd

The truth is one of these niggers started this stupid shit and everyone was content to ignore it. But then the other niggers decided they didn't like being ignored so they all decided to do it. Now people with money are pissed and noe the NFL is going to be a tiny niche market and no one cares.
In other words these animals bit the hand that feeds them.

Just FYI. Police are far more likely to be killed by niggers than vice versa. I would suggest police take a knee but that would be a sign of submission (yes, niggers are too stupid to know this)

The whole thing is going to bite the blacks so hard they will never recover. The NFL will never recover.

youtube.com/watch?v=quiCANwrKlo

Have a video.
>inb4 Ebonic gentleman

Just a bunch of butthurt hippies looking for attention. They literally run around on a field for millions of dollars, and then bitch about America. Send them to work in China at a cellphone factory

A nigger got shot by a cop so a nigger that earned millions playing nigger hand-egg decided to take knee during the anthem to protest police brutallity

You are thinking farther into the issue than a nigger ever would. The entire protests are now "fuck trump muh dick bix nood", largely because trump hijacked their cause with a fucking tweet

This. And it's made worse by all the other immigrant races succeeding despite not being here as long

Black millionaires hating white people.

As far as black on black crime goes that is an issue these communities have to deal with.

Here are some articles on how great the police in New York city are: npr.org/2011/10/14/141362858/ex-cop-alleges-n-y-officers-planted-drugs-on-people

nypost.com/dispatch/5-police-corruption-scandals-that-rocked-new-york-city/

The issue about police bias and violence is that many think these shootings shouldn't happen when police are supposed to be trained, carrying mace and tasers. Also, without video evidence to show what happened it's the cop's word versus a dead suspect. The court systems heavily favor the cops.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sean_Bell_shooting_incident

On another note that NOBODY is discussing: The amount of money flowing to private entities from out tax paying dollars in the pregame displays. businessinsider.com/the-pentagon-pays-the-nfl-millions-to-honor-veterans-at-games-2015-5

>the mess they created themselves?

This mess they created being the voluntary expeditions of West Africans that sojourned to the Americas in the 1600s?

The founding fathers created this problem by using slave labor and building a country on the principals of liberty.

Yes, poor niggers of the XXI century. They would be so much better if they stayed in Africa to witness the magic of war, extreme poverty, malaria and country-wide corruption. Poor souls!

>Why do they always have to be the victim? Why can't they ever take responsibility for the mess they created themselves?
Have you ever interacted with any nigger before? This is how they are wired. They'll attribute their problems to all outside forces imaginable (including witchcraft) before doing any sort of introspection and self-improvement. It's how they are wired, and you'll see this all over the globe.

I'll show you the other side of coin. Even if somebody kills other guy because he's a hothead and the shooter is a coward, regardless whether the shooter is policeman or not, he should be able to walk free most of the times. There are some situations where it doesn't apply, but most of the times they shouldn't be.

There's very simple reason behind it. A policeman shouldn't be scared when pulling the trigger. Same for an ordinary man in self defense. Even the glimpse of "I may go to jail for this" kind of thought shouldn't pass their mind when doing this. Otherwise you'll be seeing crime spike like it's 70's NYC. Criminals being safer than law-abiding people.

>The court systems heavily favor the cops.
BULLSHIT!
The courts are heavily AGAINST the cops. I don't know if you're aware of this, you little prick, but to convict someone of murder, you have to establish beyond a reasonable doubt for all twelve members of the jury that the cop is guilty of murder, THE SAME AS FOR ANYONE ELSE. That's called equality, fuckhead.
The problem is that cops get ACCUSED at an absurdly high rate anytime some fucking psychotic armed drug dealer dies in their presence. The city caves, and even if the cop is found not guilty, his life is permanently destroyed and nobody has his back.
FUCK YOU LIBTARD!

Except all that is rendered irrelevant by the fact that blacks don't really care about the details, because at the end of the day they just want to commit crimes with impunity.

>Sean_Bell_shooting_incident
>A grand jury voted yesterday to indict three city police detectives — two black men and a white man

nytimes.com/2007/03/17/nyregion/17grand.html

Also it's hilarious how the Left (and lolbertarians like you, aka autistic Leftists) schizophrenically flip from
>"eyewitness accounts are, like, um, totally not scientific and inaccurate because white people think everyone darker than they are is 'black' "
to
>"golly gee, eyewitnesses are always right when they say that the black suspect was no threat to the officer! I mean yeah, the eyewitnesses were also black, but surely we can trust that blacks would never lie whenever a white cop shot a black man!"

CTE is real. May not be reason for acting out. But NFL would rather you hate them because of this than admitting their soort causes severe brain trauma. Spread CTE is causing this.
Hernandez had CTE. NFL made this meme.

Blacks being used to exploit sentiment in a further effort to delegitimize the right.

Trump and Putin are collapsing the USA and you right wing retards are letting it happen

archive.is/dSOOC

>WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A U.S. senator on Wednesday said Russian internet trolls, seeking to polarize Americans, helped fuel a debate ignited by President Donald Trump over whether NFL players should have the right to kneel during the national anthem.
>The assertion, made by Republican James Lankford, comes as congressional investigators probing Moscow’s alleged meddling in the 2016 presidential election are focusing on how Russian agents used social media to spread divisive political content.
> ”We watched, even this weekend, the Russians and their troll farms, their internet folks, start hashtagging out #TakeAKnee and also hashtagging out #BoycottNFL,” Lankford, who sits on the Senate Intelligence Committee, said during a hearing on threats faced by the United States.
>“They were taking both sides of the argument this weekend ... to try to raise the noise level of America and make a big issue seem like an even bigger issue as they are trying to push divisiveness in this country,” Lankford said.
>Lankford did not provide evidence to corroborate his statement.

Stop getting used you losers

>Lankford did not provide evidence to corroborate his statement
You don't say!

>Can I get a non-meme answer on what exactly the NFL protests are about? I can't quite grasp it all
The reason it seems muddled is because it's essentially the "blind men and the elephant" problem - there are lots of different questions, all being mixed together.

And right now the blind men don't even know they're blind, so they're just screaming and bickering about who's right.

Some of the questions:
1. Constitutional rights
2. Racial tension
3. Social inequality
4. Secret use of Pentagon's paid pro-military product placement with NFL to enlist cannon fodder
5. Role of military in US society
6. More...

The "my patriotism feelings are hurt!" snowflakes are actually just trapped in their own narcissism and insecurity, and can't even get to any of the above questions yet. They're whining because *their feelings are hurt*, exactly like the SJW side does.

Anyway, it's a mess because it's a big elephant, and the blind people are all shouting.

Fuck off putinbot shill. Pic related, all your other disgusting faces

I prefer your bigger brother's shitposts. This is just weak, kiwibro.

Here's what actually happened. Kaepernick didn't stand because he was failing as a quarterback and his team was losing every game. When they called him out, all the social justice bullshit was the first excuse that came into his head and they just rolled with it. The (((media))) has been blowing it out of proportion ever since. In reality...he was just being a sore loser.

>The "my patriotism feelings are hurt!" snowflakes
What exactly do you think the insult "snowflake" means?

You would think since liberals are so ass ravaged by it they would understand what it means.

They are protesting for the exact same reasons nearly everyone does - to feel good about themselves. The rationalization hampster in their head prevents them from realizing this, they really feel cops are white supremacist death squads or disrespecting the anthem is about freedom of speech being attacked, but it's really about hating Trump and making themselves feels good by doing something.

Niggers are all about black supremacy.
Every single "civil rights" organization makes shitloads of money, so there will never be any kind of "end" to their cause. This is why they keep moving the goalposts back on what they want accomplished.
Niggers also are addicted to free shit, and use any excuse to get whypipo to give them money and power, for which they do absolutely nothing, except cry about how it's deserved because "muh racism."
Niggers also refuse to acknowledge the fact that they are intellectually inferior, because that's a harsh reality. They make up excuses as to why their race is generally garbage, and hasn't progressed even after decades of assistance.
tl,dr Niggers want free shit, and want to believe they wuz kangs.