Polls show that Kid Rock will win

What does Sup Forums think of our future congressman?

Here is his first speech:
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=39&v=YeiHIwn4Fzg

Other urls found in this thread:

opensecrets.org/trump/inauguration-donors
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This movie wasn't supposed to be used as an instructional dvd.

Anybody who isn't controlled by special interests or corporate money is a revolutionary figure at this time.

Libcucks and HATERS are just mad that right-wing populism is on the rise and left-wing populism is just some old commie bending over and spreading his asshole for BLM

>Trump isn't controlled by special interests or corporate money
TOP GOY

Show me that he is, goy.

He's basically civnat/fiscal conservative, which is still much better than a Democrat hag. More importantly, not bought by Jews as far as we know. And it might actually make cspan mildly entertaining to watch when Senator Meme Ritchie has the floor.

BAWITDABA DA BANG DA BANG DIGGY DIGGY DIGGY SAID THE BOOGIE SAID UP JUMP THE BOOGIE

Can you imagine the congressional meetings when Kid Rock is sitting there wearing sunglasses with long hair and a goatee, and Elizabeth Warren staring at him from the across the room

The memes are about to get real

PO DUNK

opensecrets.org/trump/inauguration-donors

kid rock cares about rural america, i think that is the most important issue at hand. we need to give back to the people who made trump possible.

I really hope he wins just so CSPAN becomes bearable to watch.

>"The Honourable Mr. Rock has the floor"
>YA'LL MOTHA FUCKAS FUCKIN THE PEOPLE, AINT COOL
>"Will the sir yield the floor?"
>AINT yieldin SHIT FOR YALL MOTHA FUCKAS TRYIN' A HURT MERICA
>"Sir"
>MOTHA FUCKAS

roflmao
Then he gets up and lets roll with one of his off-colored language filled poems. Breaks out in song & puts them all in their place. They don't know what they are voting on, but it sounds good in that song, so here's a YES!

we're going to send congress a pack of clowns

and they're going to like it

>that's why he wants a wall and an end to NAFTA/WTO that would see the corporate class forego millions in stock market profits so Steve can forge steel bars in rural Ohio and make $50k a year

>polls
Didn't you learn anything from 2016?

About time a "conservative" went to run Detroit. Dem "black" plantation democrats have no idea what money and a budget have to do with each other.

Kitsch Americana wins? So far we have 80's guy, Moore the fire and brimstone lawman and soon Poncho flag redneck

>posts a link to a list of corporate class bigwigs who are shitting themselves at the prospect that the outsider they failed to support on the campaign, now controls their income projections
that's not bribery, that's panic

Yeah I'm all in
big changes need to happen.

Why do people disrespect the flag like this?

>HUR HUR MUH IDIOCRACY

the only way to avoid that movie is to sterilize everyone with a low IQ (which the movie seems to think IQ=actual intelligence)

I like kid rock's early music.

I like his politics too.

You forgot the Montana BodySlam Man

>this delusional
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Why would billionaires be scred that one of them go into office?

We already got Obama

GEE! Where have I seen this before?
youtube.com/watch?v=sGUNPMPrxvA

doesnt kid rock have a poo in loo son?
is mr. kid a civic nationalist?
whats his stance on immigration?

I love that movie. I'll vote for anyone that is pro-gun, unfortunately all democrats are guilty by association so I am a solid R voter till the party changes platforms.

>le Mike Judge movie XD

It's just a fucking rag, Joe Citizen.

Gee, I don't know you passive aggressive nigger nu-male cunt.

and what came after him? a skinny know it all white boi who is perfectly average and unremarkable in every way, who also has race mixed children.

Kid Rock winning will further solidify the fact that America is an empire already on its way out. Just look at the crowd of low IQ sub-humans in that speech and look at the low IQ turds praising him 'hurr durr can you imagine the memes xD xD'. America is not only an embarrassment to itself but to humanity as well.

He still didn't confirm to run for senate.

this country has become a joke somebody nuke the us already Kim send a missile

shut up roo fucker

I think its possible to be a left wing conservative. If I ever make into politics i"ll do it. In all liklihood i'll have to put an I next to my name.

the great thing is that Kid Rock will likely win election and because he's a wealthier individual that has been absolutely fucked by taxes, etc he will be for the common man as even till this day despite being a rich fuck he's very down to earth and a pretty good guy

Peyton manning is gonna be a senator too.

I can't wait for his filibuster
Comancho was a patriot who appointed the right man to save humanity you roo fucker!
He was 2nd amendment as fuck, too

I'm thinking bawitdaba da bang da bang diggy diggy diggy Shake the boogie said up jump the boogie

Kid Rock will win.

those are liberals. liberals believe everything at face value (politifact has fact in the name so it's fact, antifa is against fascism so they're good guys) so they would naturally believe brawndo is what plants crave.

Your country is a joke, mate. Compare the United States of the 1980s to today. Even the white people are fucking low IQ chimps now as can be seen by the video in OP. Honestly, if America turned into a nuclear wasteland tomorrow it would be an improvement. It's an abomination to the world that this is the empire that's ruling the world.

nice canadian folklore igloo tunes

He appeals to the lowest common denominator of whites and also the whites that want the dems to burn. I'd vote him to oust whatever faggot dem is in office.

Roo fucker, i should kick you right in the cunt mexico

>he's a wealthier individual that has been absolutely fucked by taxes
>he will be for the common man
You are a retarded low IQ chimp and a massive cuck. Keep licking the boots of billionaires you dumb goy.

>He appeals to the lowest common denominator of whites
Same as Trump. Trump and Kid Rock are the representatives of the white race in America. What a fucking joke America is.

You're wrong. Kid Rock is an outsider who truly cares about his state and people. He's not a sellout globalist politician in the pocket of big corporations and the NWO.

Kid Rock is a sign of the people having enough fo the old globalist establishment. It's a sign that people want to retake control from the globalist elite career politicians.

America is here to stay, its geographical size, growth potential, population size and so on make it a certified superpower. In a couple of decades the USA will have over a billion people too.

In fact the USA has more natural resources, and more habitable land than China (most of west China is inhospitable desert and mountains) and Russia (mostof the land is ice-cold arctic).

>Your country is a joke, mate. Compare the United States of the 1980s to today.

>Even the white people are fucking low IQ chimps now as can be seen by the video in OP.

Based on what observation? America still attracts the brightest and smartest people.

Australia might appear big on a geographical map, but its economy is quite small. Australia is a joke compared to America.

You have no room to talk with an image like that saved on your computer.

Gets up to address congress. Clears throat. ..MY NAME IS KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

If you don't like it get the fuck out. It's the easiest shit to become a citizen of another country. WE ARE TOO FULL for people embarrassed to be from here.

You either are a self hating white or an inbred its a sad sorry state of affairs.

Better than an old Democrat hag and he has the memetic energy to easily win. There's a wrench in the machine of Jew plans. Fuck off penal colonist.

I continue to believe he's not seriously going to run. This is a publicity for whatever redneck shitty album he's working on.

Do et. Piss off everyone. Pass based gun laws. Fuck political correctness. Guns and money bitches.

That would be a horrible PR move and really piss a lot of people off

Holy shit he's gunna be a congressman.

Love it. He will cause maximum liberal butthurt while voting for what I want.

The left in this country deserves to be taunted by a caricature of a class of people that the left despises. I can see not only a rich obnoxious asshole, but a wise guy blue collar rock star. I love it. Who else can we enlist to antagonize the left?

I always thought Kid Rock was black.

>an orange pussy-grabbing steak salesman that calls illegals rapists
>a shitty 90's nu-metal-country rock star who wears the American flag as a poncho and has music videos of himself driving exploding cars into the desert

This is going off the rails.

Can we get insane clown possy in on this next?

so did he