Puerto Rico

We are suffering Sup Forums. There are people starving, drinking water from mosquitoe infested buckets, people burnung to death in accident, police getting shot at and a helicopter flying over my neighborhood looking for looter. All this because of climate change. Please tell Trump to help

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico
politico.com/story/2017/09/23/puerto-rico-aid-hurricane-flooding-243061
youtube.com/watch?v=RFJM6hF_Xg4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

sucks to suck

>MORE GIBS NAO

good riddance

I dont think trump knows puerto ricans are american

Your just gonna have to wait your turn, we have a national football crisis going on at the moment.

Literally sounds like any other day in Puerto Rico

What’s left of the infrastructure around you? Are supplies on their way? They say distributors are needed. Maybe you could go and help speed things along.

why didn't you nigs prepare for this, you knew it was only a matter of time until a big hurricane had your name on it but you talk like you didn't do anything to prepare, not as an island over the years (emergency generators, stockpiled supplies, etc) or in the days leading up to it as individuals (food, bottled water, etc).

WHY DID YOU NOT PREPARE BETTER FOR THIS PUERTO RICO?

>believes in liberal media climate change
>refuses to leave island
>island floods
nobody to blame but yourself then.

Because they got sold junk bonds and are trying to balance the budget to become a state.

Where's FALN? They've got you covered.

"A fourth referendum was held in 2012, with 54% voting to change Puerto Rico's status but the federal government took no action to do so. The fifth plebiscite was held on June 11, 2017. With a voter turnout of 23%, it had the lowest turnout of any status referendum held in Puerto Rico. The independence option only received 1.50% of the vote in the referendum."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Independence_movement_in_Puerto_Rico

I know yall are american citizens and all but there are like 25 million illegals we have to care about and you should stop being so selfish.

Their average IQ of 80 probably had something to do with it.

they're not though

Infrastructure is bad and there is martial law implemented. Only people with certain professions can be working from 7 pm to 5am. Volunteers needed are mostly nurses and doctors. Where I could help but I can't due to lack of transportation and shortage of fuel is helping the city university which got destroyed. Now I can't study either and will probably have to become a drug dealer

Pretty sure Puerto Ricans have their own flag on this site, you LARPing faggot. You wouldn't give a shit about Trump or global warming in this situation either, you would have more immediate concerns. You also wouldn't have power, to shit up the internet with your LARPing.

saged

You people shit on us and call us white devil's and racists and try to destroy our country now you want our help fuck you god damn I hate spics so much.

They are, but they are in charge of their own budget. They don't pay federal taxes and we aren't entitled to help them with ours.

>Please tell Trump to help
Trump is a pathetic cuck who cannot even help him self. West is dead.

LULZ

I'll come down and rescue your hot as hell women from their virginity.

I really hate shills.
politico.com/story/2017/09/23/puerto-rico-aid-hurricane-flooding-243061
1/2

I'm posting on mobile
We don't hate whites, that is african americans
Our budget is now regulated by a federal entity until debts are paid

2/2
Get fucked ShareBlue.

DO NOT BECOME A DRUG DEALER

You cold-hearted fascist.

Surely you don't think we live in a society that has to make a choice between paying for sex reassignment surgery for illegals OR pay for Puerto Rico to recover? Don't you know anything about basic government finances? We'll just raise the debt ceiling and borrow another trillion. All problems solved - except for those mean cops shooting our best and most productive citizens.

Don't worry about that one either - NFL is on the motherfucker.

Tough shit.
The climate never stays the same, dumbass. Sea levels have been higher. They've also been lower. It's a living planet with dynamic weather.
Adapt or die.

I have family there that I haven't even been in touch with since the storm hit cause of the lack of power. I also recently inherited a house in arecibo from my abuelo who passed away that I hope to god is okay. I was supposed to go over there the Wednesday the storm hit to check on any damages from the first storm.
I hope Trump helps us out too bro considering that Puerto Ricans are American & are granted full citizenship at birth. Though the island's government is a shit show I wasn't surprised to hear that they did a crap job preparing

Well I don't think you're larping, it's a tough situation user, keep your chin up, I think the mainland is doing everything that can be done

god speed, user. The president will hopefully shine some much needed light on the situation there and hopefully some of the other islands, which are basically living in "Fallout" conditions.

>Yesterday, President Donald J. Trump received two briefings on hurricane recovery efforts in Puerto Rico and announced an amendment to the Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands disaster declarations. These amendments will provide additional disaster assistance by authorizing additional federal funding for debris removal and emergency protective measures over the next 180 days. “Over the last several weeks our Nation has been tested by the destructive force of Mother Nature,” the President said in yesterday’s press conference, “but we will respond to it with an even mightier force: the resolve of the American spirit.” Those who have been affected can apply for assistance through FEMA

Future planning seems to be a white only trait

nice proxy, pretending to be american with that flag

>fuck white people
>white people plz halp

Why do shitskins do this?

time to rename it puerto pobre

if it wasn't such a debt ridden shit hole then things wouldn't be so terrible. your fucking awful, incompetent government fucked you good, idiot. learn to deal.

also, nice flag, dumb shit. fuck off. no bump. kys.

HOLY SHIT - I dying over here - best post fo sho

The elite are engaging in weather warfare against the people of the world. They're insane and sadistic! It has to stop!

youtube.com/watch?v=RFJM6hF_Xg4

It's only beginning

>Fuck America we don't want to be a state
>America please help us!

Sounds like the liberals calling for death to all cops until they get punched and then they start calling the police for help.

gg

Shit, I was driving around listening to the news all day and you never would have guessed this shit. It was all 'did Trump forget about Puerto Rico because he was talking about football or whatever?' like they think the five seconds it takes for Trump to fire off a tweet means he can't be doing anything else.

>All this because of climate change.

>us playing world police and paladines of freedom and justice when there are money to make
>doesnt give a shit about its own islands and its people when they are poor

Ricans blew all their money on gibs, now want more gibs. Trump gave them all they want but apparently there's nobody to move the shit from the airports/sea to the Island they're so dysfunctional.

Goddmanit Ricans. Also how is OP posting from Rico since they don't even have enough Ham radio operators let alone internets

I'm going to start stacking rations

>we
>has US flag
>doesn't know Puerto Rico has it's own flag on 4chin
Get saged nigger

Low-time preference. Yeah, it is pretty much our thing.