But why do chinks treat each other so cruelly?

But why do chinks treat each other so cruelly?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rz0kxK5CkQo
youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What in the fuck is going on here?

soulless, slant eyed demons

The zipperheads have no souls, OP.

That's why their language sounds like a tennis ball in a metal trash can.

They push Humanity Forward.
No pain no gain, weakling.

Chinese olympics gymnast training camp, I think.

Lax animal cruelty laws.

They're only allowed two children. They mostly want males, since they see males as more successful, and thus their women get abused more.

They want their children to be super successful and be the best at every little thing down to knitting tiny sweaters for mexican dogs. If they fail at all, their parents abuse them.

Because China has been conquered many times over the course of history they were beaten into submission and had people who thought they were friends turn traitors is the only reason they care about themselves and family

They're soulless.

i fucking hate asians

they break her legs so she can become paralympian

I really fucking hate Asian americans

That's how they train their gymnasts. This kind of training fucks the kid over for life because it causes patellar dislocations that continually need alignment. Forget about ever climbing, running, or being physically active in your old age.

Tell us how you really feel.

I just really hate asian americans i wish they'd leave they have less of a claim of DIS MUH CUNTRY then niggers do.

Someone should caption this something like
>Pain is momentary. Glory lasts a lifetime.

They are disgusting and the WORST entitled mother fuckers in the US.

I had another where some people threw one off a building into a sheet but can't find it

That monkey looks deebly goncerned

Indians are fucking disgusting

Because life is in itself suffering.

Reminds me of crying jew.

>Don't you EVER poo in a toilet again, you hear me?!?!

helo dear
nice vagene

To break them in young. To blood them. To let them know the cost and the worth from an early age. So that they don't grow up to be like pic related.

Chinks are gonna inherit the world i swear

>america putting china in it's place circa 2017

A bad photoshop.

The fuck is it with non-whites stepping on little kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=rz0kxK5CkQo

no such thing

Not sure why, but the female product of this treatment can take a throat banging so I support it.

INSECTOIDS

Toilet witches got him.

Chinese "culture" is cancerous, and Chinese "people" are devoid of emotions and morals. Chinese are incapable of feeling guilt or shame.

Read this if you want to understand China.

answer will be explained in this video from 50's youtube.com/watch?v=0Z760XNy4VM

Its massive population. In Chinese society, the individual is simply expendable. You can be the most famous and succesful person in your local 1m+ populated city and still be virtually unkown in China as a whole.

There's a story of a Chink emperor calling all big philosophers throughout the Empire to come visit his palace. Once there, they had to present their ideas on how to improve the lives of the Chinese men and women. After hearing all proposals, the Emperor ordered that the pilosophers got executed and their scrolls full of wisdom destroyed. Nobody in society cared, because there were plenty of smart people to replace them. They, and their forward-thinking ideas, were completely expendable.

This is why economists predict that at some point there will be a "salary ceiling" in China.
E.g. the country's GDP will continue to grow but salaries won't, since employers can just pick and choose new employees if you're complaining. Why even bother to rally a protest for higher wages when your local factory of 5000 workers only produces 0.5% of total profits for the company?

Stuff like that seeps through everything in Chinese social life. Go read some of Mao's stuff: he totally understood that Communism was perfectly usable as a way to seize and keep power.

I can turn a blind eye because of their cuteness

the weak should fear the strong