Hmmm?

What have you been doing to fight all this pre-civil rights level of oppressive racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=50h6nubCzZI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

while he was on his knees for the kikes i was fucking his girl

get a fucking job

based aryanposter

How can your knees bleed from kneeling? Was he kneeling on a cheese grater?

For the record, that school pays the bail for members of BAMN and also allows them to have secret meetings in school facilities. Their dean is also good friends with Yvette and Co as well.

They've been free too long, their knees arent quite as suited to bowing to their overlords as their ancestors

>gibs fame pls

Someone needs to go watch PragerU's "Is America Racist" video to get thier fucking facts straight then.

>trump-fueled racism

What?

They literally don't even know what they're doing it for? LOL

Post yfw he gets SSDI in 3 years for his bummed knee.

I went to Michigan. A friend sent me a video of some white guy walking up to the spot where this guy was kneeling, now vacant in the middle of the night, and taking a piss right on the #BlackLivesMatter chalk that was written where he had been kneeling. Now the school is trying to expel him.

....we was kangz doh...

>that blood clot.
Enjoy disability

BLM dudes are mainly literal faggots so he was probably used to this

Truly a hero

Ewwwww. Fucking some H-T manlady?

You know the stats on how many STDs black women have? Walking talking welfare receiving petri dishes

>to protest trump they fight over who gets to make the biggest show out of kneeling to him. this is less about a cause and more of people seeing it as their chance to make it big so they make foods out of themselves.

Wtf? I hate Trump-fueled rescue racism now!

Not a damn thing. Fuck niggers.

What a lazy thing to do; kneel for 21 hours...he could have worked.

Lazy.

Those are some weak knees, m8. I beat I can stay like that for much longer, fucking faggot skipped leg day.

Well its not like the nigger has a job to go to

More like his knees were bleeding from all the cock he was sucking the night before.

I've been telling people the truth about black crime in America.

WE WUZ KANGZ

Lol

>Be super minority
>Blaxican
>Went and got a degree in STEM
>Didn't create bastard children
>Know the democrats are still the party of slavery
>Think all this shit is a distraction for minorities by the left
Am I doing it right? I may live with the Mexicans but the whites here are nice because they get treated like shit by the Mexicans.

>21 hrs
sooooooo he definitely doesnt have a job

Good job Paco

Man, these nigs are really ignorant

>For the record, that school pays the bail for members of BAMN and also allows them to have secret meetings in school facilities. Their dean is also good friends with Yvette and Co as well.
more detaisl please, im MIch. I want to do my "part"

post video of this baby in action.

How do you kneel for 21 hours and not realize the irony of the fact that you are kneeling for the god emperor you hate?

What's your hispanic part?

wow blacks are so smart these days.

So what. His baby daddy baby daddy baby daddy baby daddy baby daddy baby daddy picked cotton longer than that every day.

Really irritates my kneecaps.

Northern Mexican which I found out a few months ago is the more European mix of Mexican.

>FUCKIN "TRUMP-FUELED VIOLENCE"

Like Alcohol-fueled violence except unacceptable.

I go to umich, this shit happens a lot. There is a strong undercurrent of an evergreen-esque niggerstorm that could happen if things play out in a certain way.

>Trump fueled racism
The only racism I see is blacks yelling at working class whites.

u of m blows

>video of this baby in action
>actual footage of nigger-whipper 9000 sales pitch
youtube.com/watch?v=50h6nubCzZI

>kneels until this knees bleed
>this knees
I get that he is protesting, but did they have to let him write the article?

Riddle me this mexanon
>Your favorite night time program is on la televisiono
>You just let your dog outside 10-15 min ago
>You hear barking, it may be your dog, it may be on of your neighbors
>None the less the barking dog is disturbing the whole neighborhood
>you get up
>its your dog barking
>its been barking for 6 hours straight
>its a sunday
>you go back to watching la televisiona

Oy mijo why do these gringos hate us?!

stand in front and pull down my zipper

in protest

Anything notable of recent?

I'm Blaxican you dumb nigger.
Also I don't abuse my precious doggos because I love them.

Knee weak...
Moms spaghetti...

Seriously, why are other races always so fucking loud all the time? Is it just a white thing to enjoy peace and quiet? From talking in movies to blaring bass music in the car to nonstop music to never EVER stopping their dogs from barking... yeah, I don't miss living in Columbus. Thanks (?) for reminding me why I moved. I appreciate my home a little more now.

Well I guess you're a quadroon then. Go for a half-white hispanic girl and try and improve the race.

>I'm Blaxican
WE

Perhaps some Nazis could help him. Eventually, his knees will get tired. There is a trick with baseball bats that could resolve that issue.

Zoo animals are comfortable surrounded by zoo noises

>yfw I'm working on attaining a 1/4 Mexican half ginger.
Also I don't even care about race, its pretty much guarantee that whites are dying out.

WUZ MAYANS N SHIET

Take up the White Man's burden -
And reap his old reward,
The blame of those ye better,
The hate of those ye guard -
The cry of hosts ye humour
(Ah slowly !) towards the light:-
"Why brought ye us from bondage,
"Our loved Egyptian night ?"

They have to be doing it deliberately to annoy people. Why are they confused as to why people hate them? They constantly go out of their way to be rude.

Doesn't really matter what race you are, if you

>graduate highschool
>don't have bastard children
>don't get addicted to drugs

you're not gonna be poor in america. The notion that America is systemically racist is retarded because education, the number one tool of social mobility, is incredibly racially tailored to minorities. I think america is racist, to asians. Imagine being told by a college councilor that your perfect grades and SAT won't pay off because your application is "too asian."

The nig nogs are just acting like victims because that's what nig nogs do. They're lazy and unsuccessful, they actively propagate a toxic culture that mocks education, fathering children and sobreity. They're not smart enough to hang in the information era, and the ones that can are dragged down like crabs in a bucket. When your life is shit you feel like a victim, even if you put yourself in the perdicament.

That's it. Now go back to work.

Thanks for kneeling for your master Trump.

Why don't we start meming that kneeling is showing loyalty to trump?

You're a girl aren't you?

why do they kneel? would it be painfull to stand?

Have the wealthy niggers making millions off this movement been contributing to funding besides taking a knee?

I'd be more concerned on American blacks dying out. With high murder rate, interracial mixing and long prison stints the black man of the americas is facing a slow walk to extinction

Why would you say that, sweetie?

Glad to see this guy isn't actually taking any classes or have a job so he can kneel for 21 hours.

>What have you been doing to fight all this pre-civil rights level of oppressive racism?

buying slaves.

Needs to be bigger resolution man.

>Indians and Pakistanis yelling in gibberish on their phones on the train
>Asians constantly sniffing and hacking inbetween cries of "chong hong dow fum"
>Africans disturbing peace and quiet by inquiring of innocent passersby
>Mediterraneans hawking their wares to the unwilling
>I just want to get some things from the store and go home
Fuck me lads it's enough to make you just want to sit down for a bit and have a cuppa

Life is uniquely difficult for the Anglo in the modern world

21 hours. Impressive.

Okay so the whole thing was about not standing during a national anthem. But what if the national anthem isn't playing? Doesn't the protest become meaningless at this point? Did they play the national anthem for 21 hours while this guy just knelt there?

And another thing - are they wanting the national anthem to be changed, or are they just protesting the country itself? Do they want American to change its history? Or do they want cops to shooting ALL black people?

What the fuck is their end goal. What are there demands? Has anyone offered any semblance of a coherent message here?

stop shooting* fuck im tired

you are missing the joke.

Trump is making people kneel for shits and giggles.

>kneels until his knees bled.
>it's in quotes.
>it didn't happen at all like it's framed.

Oh shit, I'm with her now.

Starting to feel like Australians are the nigger down south

I was temp block due to a big shitpost.

Exactly, I do feel that through the education system, Asians are far more discriminated against just because they excel. It is something that I find amazing that the family unit emphasis it so much and get mistreated just because.

>American Blacks dying.
If it happens it happens. The Universe is chaos and as an American, it is something I must accept because it is what this country practices.

>be black
>cant hold menial job for 5 minutes
>can do nothin' for almost 24 hours straight
Really activates the old preconceived notions