Lain

And you don't seem to understand.

I've never watched it, should I watch it now or did this bitch just spoiled everything to me?

You seemed like such an honest man

And all the fears you hold so dear.

Watch it! That scene is from the video game.

Ok then.

She's alright

only 9mm

never got into Lain, I just happen to know that she's a computer program or something because Sup Forums

is it actually worth watching?

Will turn to whisper in your ear

OP is so awesome that you should watch it just for this reason

Don't watch it. It is one of these "2 deep 4 u" kind of shows.

>dont watch cuz "2deep4u"
>can't enjoy a show because he can't understand it

So, because you don't like how people are pretentious about the deepness of the story, you counter by being pretentious.

Good job neo-Sup Forums.

It's pretty much vaporwave the anime

A creator can find a balance to be deep enough without being pretentious.
Pretentious means it is either 2deep or not deep at all. Lain is just both of these combined.
Maybe you are too plebeian to realize the proper level of deepness.

Damn this show was fucking terrible in all the ways it could.

I watched the first episode and then realized it was poorly animated and the concepts it were trying to raise are horribly dated by today's standards due to our advancements in internet technology and our understanding of social networking so now I just view it as a laughable relic of the 90's. She does look adorable in the bear kigurumi though.

And you know what they say might hurt you.

And you know that it means so much

And you don't even feel a thing.

>concepts dated by today's standards
In an age where children are raised by iPads, where people's lives circulate around social media, where the internet can, has, and will have very real impact on peoples' lives, the concepts SeL covers were practically predictive in their time and apply to our time more than ever.

>poorly animated
This show is older than you are, dumbass.