ITT: Anime about the goodness of human nature

ITT: Anime about the goodness of human nature.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cKsMep8LinQ
youtube.com/watch?v=EBfn4-jtsmI
youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=WTYLmDv4Hq4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The goodness of humanity involves father/daughter incest? What the fuck, user?

>incest

What are you talking about?

When did that happen in the anime? .

Kotonoha no Niwa.

I hear so many good things about After Story but I just couldn't get through starfish girl's arc in the first season.

Do not read the manga. Its shit and doesn't exist.

Just skip the first season

don't even bother, after story is actually trash

it's suble, but the backstory behind creation of androids and their senses makes it clear

Same happened to me, the first time i tried to watch clannad i dropped it after the first 8 eps. because of the fucking annoying and boring fuuko arc, 6 months later i decide to pick it up again and give it another try. Dem feels man

In a recent manga chapter, Shomin Sample had the loli character gift the older male MC a copy of Usagi Drop, wink-wink nudge-nudge

As an added bonus, it also has the worst

Tamako Market is an anime for people who love humanity

Kaiba

It's about preserving and cherishing the goods of humanity as long as possible

cant wait for the next season

Not only is this anime about the importance of love but also the importance of being loved.

They're not related so it's okay

>143182967
>your grandfather's daughter
>not related

I assume your parents were siblings?

my fucking negro.

>humans good
Pic related is the only reason you arent raping a woman or killing someone for fun. Humans are evil chaotic primates that use our tool making abilities to amplify our sadism thats why the very first thing we invented was a rock knife that made killing things easier, the first thing that pops in a humans brain about something new is whether they can kill stuff with it thats why humans like guns so much because we all evil sadistic monsters on the inside held back by our frontal lobe but some arent held back these are called psychopaths or niggers.

It doesn't matter what holds us from killing stuff as long as we don't kill stuff. We managed to build from scratch civilisation where the law of nature doesn't apply directly (there are still confrontations but they're a lot more complex). We still fuck up a lot of shit for various reasons (corruption, greed), but it just means we can be shitty in our greatness.

you are totally wrong, except for the nigger part - which is the only scientifically correct part in your post.

Dai Guard is a wonderful show

if there was more foreshadowing
and more on Daikichi's view of things
and there was a better explanation than "lol you're not really related, okay bye"
and if the post-timeskip content was just better written in general

The ending could've been alright. The series being so sloppy in general by that point was what made the ending bad and not particularly what the ending was, even if the ending itself is all that people seem to be able to talk about.

>no one knows how to pilot it... that is, until three public relation workers from the company unexpectedly find themselves in the driver's seat! It is now up to Ibuki, Akagi, and Aoyama to prove that office workers can save the world!

I was looking for more /m/ stuff. Thanks.

It's okay. It never goes as far with it's core premise as you want it to and just gets sorta repetitive unfortunately. Still enjoyable though.

He fucks his own daughter because she wants it.

books 5-10 aren't cannon
In fact every body knows they don't even exist!

All little girls want a daddy?

Read the manga.

bullshit.
bullshit happened in the manga.
There was a reason the anime ended when it did, Everything after was pure bullshit.
DON'T read the manga everyone you will regret it.

I uh... need to download a totally unrelated manga.

What is it? i'll download it for you and upload it somewhere

Don't trouble yourself, user. I can find the totally incest free manga about a little girl, and totally not touch myself just fine.

>thats why humans like guns so much

No, Amerifats like guns, not humans in general. I like guns in video games and movies, and violence in a not too extreme way, it is fun.

But that does not mean that I like guns in real life, or violence. That does not mean I don't get nauseous when seeing policemen or even soldiers with guns, or get terrified in the face of violence. In fact I hate guns

It is the achievement of Americans to like buying guns, to like collecting guns, to have gun conventions for "normal" people, not just people working in military, and to defend even their holy right to assault weapons, even if they have mass shootings every week.

Americans think they are the only ones in the world allowed to guns, but actually they are the only civilised country which canonizes them, and the rest of the civilised world is disgusted by this worship.

it's not real incest though, it's non-blood related step sibling incest.

I think your hypothesis ignores the fact that humans are social animals and have always lived in tribes.

god this show was comfy to watch

Best ED imho

youtube.com/watch?v=cKsMep8LinQ

They aren't blood related so it technically isn't Incest. The manga ending is fine, it is just normalfags who can't handle it.

>you will never have a rose coloured campus life filled with drama and excitement like in honey and clover

this is the feel that gets to me the most

I feel like your post is implying that other primates lack frontal lobes or complex social structures.

God damn this was so fucking comfy. I'm glad I didn't get into the manga because I hear it gets shit.

>you will never fail multiple times at achieving the rose coloured campus life, only to realize that you had a lot of fun each time around and the rave-haired maiden was in front of you the entire time

I preferred the second one, personally

youtube.com/watch?v=EBfn4-jtsmI

I typically don't have a problem with that, but keep that shit in hentai ecchi shit.

That was my problem with it. It didn't fit with how the story was going before - it was a nice slice-of-life that was going just fine before it entered the whole "Well, they're not *blood* related" bollocks. That shit is fine when you're looking for a wank. That shit is fine when you announce your intentions at the beginning. It is not so fine when you shovel that shit in at the very end of a story that was otherwise completely different.

I fucking hate this manga. It just pisses me off so much. Mainly Hachi's life choices is what really gets me. She's a dumb whore that would hump the leg of any guy who showed her any attention and she fucked up two perfectly good relationships by driving one into the arms of another woman and the other by not being completely honest about the previous affair with the bassist of a popular band her roommates boyfriend was appart of. Plus Takumi is a womanizing asshole that wants to control Hachi's life and at the same to fuck around with other women. And don't get me started about best boy's death.

OP said anime, didn't say manga.

Do you understand the definition of incest you fucking mongoloid?

You can spot the people who didn't actually read the manga a fucking mile away. It fits just fine and is well written. Fuck off and kill yourself.

>it is just normalfags who can't handle it.
this

the real problem with the manga is the fucking artwork

>this one also ends with an older man winning a much younger girl
I'm starting to see a pattern develop

Speaking of an anime about the goodness of human nature, MODS ARE ASLEEP POST KEIT-AI

>Us-Ai-Gi Drop

A girl falls in love with her foster dad.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with her dad's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the dad, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the dad she called is not the same dad she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her dad, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PSEUDO-INCEST.

Also, by the way, episode 13 is out: youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMWRCzic

It's platonic love though. Love between two human beings. Nothing sexual.

So what makes this thread different from a rec thread?

I'd have to disagree with this description. You can't really blame Hachi because Shouji cheated on her with Sachiko. If anything, he should have been more faithful or at least have ended the relationship before moving onto the next.

I don't think it's really Hachi's fault that Takumi told Nobu about the pregnancy and then manipulated her into going through with it when she was at her weakest. It seems pretty obvious that she didn't want to marry Takumi but it was just the choice that made the most sense.

>ITT: Anime about fucking the goodness of human nature.

speak for yourself, fedora-kun.

Hotarun was a tremendous semen slurper.

This was accepted in the Bible.

That's why he said anime.

it's the show I watch to cheer me up when Im feeling blue

It explores it cores just fine. The office worker thing isn't really the main objective and the message is more about lending a hand and helping people in times of crisis. It's about disaster relief more than anything

for now

yeah also ends with young guy getting an older girl, its almost as if love can happen between two people even if they ARENT the same age!!

Yeah, it's not like it's a common trope through literature or anything.

TTGL and yotsuba& come to mind.

Waltz is overrated. Split is better imho

youtube.com/watch?v=WTYLmDv4Hq4

But welp, Suneohair is one of the best singers/ composers anyways

how has there not been a yotsuba anime yet

Before you say anything, just think about it for a second

I miss this comfy show

I really wanna read this, but the ending really turns me off.
Do the childhood chapters have a satisfying cut off point.

cringe

All about the importance of empathy, from the moment it starts to it's wonderful finale.

don't let the prejudices stop you, there's nothing lewd

Because no VA could do yatsuba justice.
It probably wouldn't sell in today's market anyway.

I think she's the type of girl to practice rimming just to get her hubby hard.

October can't come soon enough.

The anime ends pretty much right at the end of Rin's childhood, so if you were to pick up the manga you'd be straight into the 10-year timeskip. Imo they do a good job of setting up the relationship. I was completely agains it at first, but the buildup is believable and they're naturally both extremely hesitant. In the end it made a lot of sense for me and I came around to the idea.

She's quite pretty there. Would read lewds of/10.

7 years later and apparently I'm still the only one who was happy with how the manga ended.
I mean I liked that annoying kid's mother but then she remarried out of nowhere and the only decent option left was Rin herself.
And I'd rather Rin married Daichi than that asshole and arrogant kid (whose name I can't even remember).

see

>she never agrees to call him father
Why do people say it came out of nowhere? This is the end manga was building up to.

This. The foreshadowing was pretty real. The "I don't want you to adopt me" and the constant "you're just daikichi to me" stuff made it pretty obvious.

Why is this classed as josei

>made it pretty obvious.

You could say this in hindsight, but not really while reading it.

I saw it as Rin not wanting to accept having a new father simply because hers was gone.
I saw it as Rin wanting to retain her identity, and her name being part of that.
I saw it as Rin wanting her and Daikichi to remain friends.

I'm still salty about the end.

I bet you are an elf.

It's pretty common in foster/step kids to not want to call them "Dad".

Plebs don't know how to classify such patrician anime.