Should I tell my therapist I'm a White Nationalist?

Should I tell my therapist I'm a White Nationalist?

no

Does he know who Sup Forums is?

If you want to go through re-education

Well what's the point of going to a therapist if you're not going to share your mental disorders

not unless you think it has to do with why you're going to see a therapist

He'll probably try to convince you that you're wrong and that you are jealous of BBC or something and you act out by being a WN. "How does that make you feel, White boi?" etc

Subtly and over the course of a few sessions.
Just ask questions you already know that answers to and pretend to look puzzled.

You should tell it youre a black supremacist

Never reveal your power level

No, but you should tell him you're a faggot.

I did. He's one too

Why would you?

No, because white nationalism isn't a thing. For it to be a nationalism people had to say "I belong to the whte nation". You are an American nationalist, not white nationalist.

When I was 14 I used to go to se a Jewish psychiatrist and talk about how I had s negative connotation about Jews because one kid that picked on me was the only Jew in the school. Looking back the sessions were very awkward. He was a decent fellow too.

Define American.

not with the mental health gun law bullshit that is always a possibility. trump wont be around forever user.

you should tell him that you have a tiny dick

no!
it'll go on your ((PERMANENT RECORD™))!!

Tell him you're a jewish supremacist and that you greatly desire to expand Israel's borders by force.

You should tell him you are a Zionist and see how he reacts.

>INB4 My therapist is a female

>therapist
You are a fag

>Should I tell my therapist I'm a White Nationalist?

Only if he is Jewish.

>has a therapist
weak men like you hold us back

He'll just try to talk you out of it. He'll try to make it seem like YOU'RE crazy, when he's the one who's a stinking pile of nigger shit

American Tax Paying Property Owning Citizen

are you retarded?

None of it its your fault op

No, you fool. Chances are it is a kike or kike trained SJW.

I like you :-)

Last thing you want is a leftist apreading your personal information through the medical community as revenge against your opinion
>muh doctor/patient confidentiality
If he was a leftist after all, he would put revenge against a WN over his job

underrated

>I see why you need a therapist now

1% of global population has schizophrenia.
~3.5million people in US.
>Thinking going to a therapist is weakness.
This faggot is gonna kill himself at 40 because no puspus

>Should I tell my therapist I'm a White Nationalist?
If you didn't happen to be white would you still be a nationalist?
Or
If brown would you be a globalist because you saw a more advantageous future for yourself in a world of shrinking influence of predominantly white nations?

Every American who lives in a majority White neighborhood is a white nationalist but just won't take a step back and realize it.

no just tell them you suck cocks and make slide threads on Sup Forums

>paying money to a state
>owning property
>membership of a state
I am White not American.

>telling your jewish psychiatrist you want to gas the kikes
that could get kind of meta, user

TELL EM

>therapist

Are you a neurotic jewish lady? Unless you have diagnosed nutjobbery like Schizo or something they are you seeing a therapist. Also don't tell them anything, they will just pretend to agree with you then volunteer you for reeducation

You should really try to troll him irl. It will give you more social skills.

Seriously, this. It can only end badly.

Yeah sure. Tell him already. Label yourself before he labels you. Duh!

If your therapist is an old white male you can do it. if its not an old white male you don't confide this to anyone. Okay maybe some of the older indians are alright because they're just as racist as you.

Confiding this in youths, women, non whites etc will just cause them to instantly shitlist you from a personal and professional standpoint. They don't have the capacity now a day to stand back and objectively judge you. You will never get quality counselling once this happens, you will just be a test subject for them to morally brainwash.

Coward faggots