twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic unrelated.

But Taiga did win.

Taiga > Ami > Minori

It's Minori > Ami > Taiga

Best girls never win.

Still mad.

The fate of a pig ;-_;

Nah, man. When the whole deal with the kiss happened shit was so dumb i just couldn't root for her anymore.

sad stories make my heart go doki doki

Kamachi is a fucking hack.

Isn't dumb and wacky the main charms of the series though?
>deal with the kiss
Refresh my memories

>show is literally named after the pairing
>fags still butthurt other girls didn't win

what did you expect

They do.

still mad

>Refresh my memories
When she had some weird ass misunderstanding and thought Aki liked her so she appeared one morning out of nowhere and kissed him. Dipshit drama ensues.

The ending was indeed a kick in the balls to her fans, because the nigga clearly loves Himeji but she is still after him.

This is a slut

I highly doubt To aru will end in OTP, but that's just me.

Obligatory dump

How about a worst girl who lost?

If Onodera wins i will eat my shit

>Chitoge
Best girl that won. Praise Nisekoi.

Still mad.

OTOH, she was satisfied with the outcome.

Taiga was best.

Anyways, I'm still upset here.

Please god
I don't care about this shit anymore
I just want lelouch to cry salty tripfag tears so i can finaly filter the fuck for good

Sometimes i really wish i had shit taste. Because worst girls are always the ones that win.
I feel like the only sane guy in a land of mad men.

Me too user, me too.

If Chitoge loses i will fucking kill myself

I LOVE HER

I rather kill Japan than myself, to be honest.

Thank you Takahiro you faggot.

Best girl to end all best girls

>killed by bullshit and a gun
I mad.

Reversed: posting worst girl that actually will win cause I can't find a pic of the whole female cast aside from her.

>introduce character with all the good quirkiness of main girl but with a better design and an actual mature, likable personality
>MC stays with main girl because of love or dedication or some retarded shit like that

literally why

Yukino is best girl. I'm sorry your taste is wrong.

She didn't have a chance though.

Yukino is just a boring bland autistic girl that neckbeards love because they are terrified of more socially proficient girls like everyone else aside from Saki (which coincidentially is always the 2nd favourite of yukifags).

You must be new here.

>makes it sound like being like one of us is a bad thing

You must be retarded.

I come and go. I'm aware this place is yukifags central tho, I don't mind.

>yukifags central
Not even, but you are giving away your retardation.

Still the greatest love story ever told.

Since there has been so much talk of the dub lately i gured i would upload the same scene in english so you guys can decide which one is better
a.pomf.cat/ozfrql.mp4

Literally the same story with Oreimo. It's fucking hilarious every time.

I dialogue definitely feels smoother but i'm just way to accustomed to subs to get into it. I could see why people would prefer it though

Pic related. Also Ami best girl only in the vn. Better than Minori everywhere tho.

NO.

If I could go back and change one anime, this would be it

minori>taiga>ami
desu senpai

The best girl won.

This and Kanna. All of my mad.

>liking Minori
Objective shit taste right there.

/thread

>mid tier girl in best girl thread

It's not called True Tears for nothing.

I could possibly agree that Minori might not be best girl, but she was my favorite character in the whole show. If I had to rank the girls it would be:
Minori>= Ami > Taiga
I felt like Taiga was the character that had the least amount of development of them main, plus she was annoying as fuck, with a few ok moments.

same desu senpai

She dodged a bullet called Ryuji. Taiga and Ryuji were two retards meant for each other.

>Implying best girl didn't win
She won Sena.

>2007
the year I truly found out /m/ was a pleb board and they had shitter taste than Sup Forums

I thought she was annoying as all fucks tbqh, and it's not like she developed much either.
Taiga wasn't all that good a character but then neither was Ryugi and this user is totally right: however by virtue of looking very good together her rank rises. Ami best girl tho, both the vn endings were top tier. Better than the fucking litter ending Jesus fucking Christ.

delet this

Ryuji is a dysfunctional man because his dumb whore mother decided to raise him without a father figure and we're suppose to feel she did a good job? I swear the entire second half was fucking awful.

i cri erry tim ;_;

I played the vn a few weeks ago and got only got a few endings, which one are you referring to?

Well, it WAS written by a woman.

That explains a lot.

Mah nigga

Erio was shit by comparison (4/5 in a show of 5/5s)

I remember when this just finished airing and Sup Forums beckoned it as the greatest love story in all of anime. Anons were singing its praises for MONTHS. Apparently hating it is the newest cool hipster thing to do on Sup Forums. Never change Sup Forums, never change

I'm referring to Ami's good and perfect endings and Taiga's perfect ending.

winning would have been worse for her. from what I heard the LN had a perfect ending with regards to relationships

But he's a guy.

user who didn't want to torrent the series twice from yesterday. The VAs didn't really make the scene feel as emotional as it did before but its still good. I'm with on this

The only people who bother writing multi paragraph posts about it are the losers who didn't like Taiga. That's all it is.

It wasn't, I watched it cause I heard Sup Forums gush about it so much. Once again I was tricked by Sup Forums to watch trash. I keep falling for it.