ITT : Top Tier Abilities wasted on retards

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't you dare talk shit about ZA husbHANDO

>Hating on Okuyasu
Disgraceful

Is this basically the Kienzan/Miroku's black hole of JoJo?

He's even a bigger faggot than polnareff

How do people like this retarded monkey?

FEHFEHFEHFEHFEH

A competent martial artist would be devastating with this

immediately what i thought of. Probably one of the strongest devil fruits introduced so far.

OP + posting on the internet

Come on, man. I like Okuyasu. I really do. But even he admits that he's an idiot. He fucking said it in last week's episode.

>A competent martial artist would be devastating with this

You rang?

>picturenotrelated.jpg

>has power of absolute obedience, can command anyone to do whatever through geassu
>wastes it on some gay, excessively convoluted scheme to unify the world instead of building a harem of brainwashed qts slavishly devoted to worshiping him

Pretty much everyone from this series besides the princess who was shafted.

Don't get me wrong man, i know he's an idiot but atleast he acknowledges it as you said. That's what i like about him to be honest. He's just a lovable simpleton who led a harsh life no reason to hate him really.

Can't remember what his power was

Seriously. If someone who wasn't clinically retarded had this fruit they would be Pirate King no problem

Tell me how you would use his stand in a more effective way than he already does.

This faggot here didn't even want to practice his time stopping ability for one second.Thats why in the end he could only stop the time for one second. If only Dio-sama was here, he would stop the time for a year or two.

>Goku's abilities
>wasted on Goku
Have you even watched the show?

>doesn't like Polnareff either

so its just a case of shit taste, nothing to see here

Dio could stop time for long period because he was a vampire
It's explained that it's extremely tiring for the human body

I actually agree.
Jotaro never had a power/battle hunger. Complete waste.

>It's explained that it's extremely tiring for the human body

But Dio had a human body.

What? In part 6 he could stop time for 5 seconds.

wheres the jojo thread?

He's an adorable delinquent that's a good guy. He's just not really bright.

It's the Joestar curse, none of them train their abilities after they defeat their rival. Joseph learned Hamon which kept his 50+yo mother looking like she was in her 20s.

Well, he still looked great in Part 3. Of course he looks like shit in Part 4. Isn't he like 80+?

>Hamlet CLAMP edition
>not obsessed with revenge

>Of course he looks like shit in Part 4. Isn't he like 80+
79 and that's where keeping up with his breathing techniques would have been good.

A human body that can regenerate after being punched in the gut.

It's a vampire.

You mean looks like shit in the anime

>A competent martial artist would be devastating with this
Oda should make one character like this, kill him, eat the fruit and shit's done.

He looks like shit in part 4 in the manga too, retard.

I find it funny how people think it's talking shit, but it's actually true.

Think of it this way: THE HAND is technically the polar opposite of THE WORLD(being the abilities to manipulate space and time respectively), an ability on par with that of the defining main villain of the whole series. I'm pretty sure that it's been mention at one point that Okuyasu doesn't use THE HAND to its full potential mostly due to his stupidity. Sure, you can argue that Vanilla Ice's CREAM is the true polar opposite and equivalent to Dio's stand, but Okuyasu's stand has much more potential, enough to be comparable to Dio, and that's why it seems like such a waste.

Jotaro doesn't have the power hungry tendancy to heighten that power, nor does he have the need to. It's already powerful in his hands, even if he can only use it for 1 or 2 seconds.

Are you kidding? If anything he looks better in the anime because it has thinner lines.

>It's already powerful in his hands
He almost lost his daughter to some mambo jambo villain because of it.

>can vanish any material
>uses it to close gaps only

BRAVO ARAKI

>hey, this mc has a really neat power. If he combines his clone powers with his tranformation powers, he could pull off some sick assassinations like turning into every furniture in the room to get the drop on a target or never needing a toolkit since his clones can turn into shurikens and shit
>proceed to had every problem solved with the rasengan

MC of this, couldn't even be arsed to find a decent picture. Giving him 7 lives in 15 minutes was pointless when he'd lose 6 of them in 30 seconds by sheer stupidity.

Speaking of top tier abilities, the last episode of Keit-ai has been released. It features the top tier ability of transdimensional communication.

youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

Is Sup Forums finally free of Keit-ai?

actually had he had one or two more seconds of stopped time,
most of them would have lived

>Menma dies because Naruto didn't send in a single shadow clone to do the suicide job

ALWAYS