Dylann Roof

Daily reminder Sup Forums Dylann Roof killed niggers so he didn't do a bad thing and is a hero.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NHj1ZmQySl8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he looks like a photofag in that pic though

>he looks like a photofag in that pic though

True

, '´  ̄ ̄ ` 、
i r-ー-┬-‐、i
| |,,_ _,{|
N| "゚'` {"゚`lリ
ト.i ,__''_!
/i/ l\ ー .イ|、
,.、-  ̄/ | l  ̄ / | |` ┬-、
/ ヽ. / ト-` 、ノ- | l l ヽ.
/ ∨ l |! | `> | i
/ |`二^> l. | |

>True

he looks like a photofag in that pic though

Reminder that burgers paid for everything this child ever saw and that this child had the state involved in his every decision.

Damn, the resemblance he has to Randy Stair is incredible.

What is that supposed to be?? i cant make it out.

who is this semen demon?

>
"Rate me /soc/"

>Damn, the resemblance he has to Randy Stair is incredible.

They dont look exactly alike though.

>who is this semen demon?

Tranny Phantom killed 3 people in a store 3 months ago on June 8th.

Implying??.

That little cowardly faggot didn't have the balls to go to the hood and kill some degenerate armed niggers. Fucking pussy went and shot up a church of unarmed blacks! Everyone who likes this kid is a fucking coward.

Shut up nigger.

What is it? fucking 45% or something now?

>he fell for the "based black person" myth

All blacks are niggers and deserve to get lynched.

hint: this is what a shill thread designed to discredit the board looks like

ah i remember that, seemed like a cool guy from his video describing what he was gunna do, dylan roof just sounds autistic and high out of his mind

>uhhhh huh huh...i did it cuz.... i just did it

the fuck? faggot has the balls to kill a bunch of niggers but no balls to describe what he did? i never understood that

Bad blacks kill eachother, good blacks have families

Hence killing good blacka helps us more

Roof is a hero. He dindu nuffin and was set up by the Anti White police.

What a stupid haircut.
What kind of mental problem did Dylan have anyway?

probably cause he didnt actually do it

I agree he should have went to the ghetto instead but you forget they were all political niggers (one was a senator) and worked to advance nigger causes vs. hood niggers who kill one another (sorts out that part of the problem) and make niggers look worse resulting in negative PR for nigger causes. I'm not sure if the sentiment will be there in time for Dylann to get actual justice in the form of a total fucking walk, but I respect him for what he did and what he sacrificed to do it.

His reasons were much clearer than Randy's. Dylann simply wanted to try to spark a race war. Randomly googling one day "black on white crime" was what set him off.

Any Christian does not support killing innocents. So I pray for him and those he killed equally

he created the anti confederate flag narrative and led to statues all over the south to be taken down idiot .

he can't keep getting away with this

not sure either but my ID is pretty amusing

Daily reminder that this was another JEWISH MEDIA HOAX that was as fake as shit. These media hoaxes are to steer public debate against white people and against guns.

youtube.com/watch?v=NHj1ZmQySl8

oh i know that, but his reasons are mostly in writing, when he actually talks about it he sounds legit retarded.

high cheek bones, he aint even full white. sure is part chink with that bowlcut

Best post ever in this thread

he was a racist cis male >:(

>he should have gone to the ghetto

bull.

fucking.

shit.

hit them where it hurts. inflict terror. kill the women and children first. gouge the soft underbelly. enrage them. make them suffer. create sorrow. nobody gives a fuck about another dead gangbanger. go to someones church and execute their mother - that's a message.

you say that like making people choose sides is a bad thing.

>Daily reminder Sup Forums Dylann Roof killed niggers so he didn't do a bad thing and is a hero.
He did it in a profoundly stupid way that ought to be embarrassing to actual white warriors. If he'd shot nine nigger gang members, things would be a lot different.

Hes so cute.

He was trying to start a race war by doing something 'shocking'.

That shit was going to happen anyway. Anti-White rhetoric is at an all-time high. We had the DC snipers killing Whites, but nothing ever came of that. Blacks killed more Whites in 2016 than Whites killed Whites.

the hero we didn't deserve.

He killed over the hill niggers. If you kill niggers over 40 you haven't done shit. You need to kill the women while they are young and haven't shat out a dozen nigglets

> If he'd shot nine nigger gang members,

then nobody would have given a fuck.

the way all these pussy half brain dead neets on pol actually think still manages to surprise me.

'actual white warriors'? give me a fucking break. if you're not ready to kill women and children you're not ready to win a war.

this thread just a bunch of cia niggers arguing with each other

>this thread just a bunch of cia niggers arguing with each other

Get the fuck out Terry A. Davis.

Exactly these niggers prey on the weak. Constantly attacking old people and women, to go along with their sucker punching and jumping people. Lol at fighting them honorable. At this point i don't care if we just genocide their whole race.

>He killed over the hill niggers. If you kill niggers over 40 you haven't done shit. You need to kill the women while they are young and haven't shat out a dozen nigglets

Top kek

Holy shit, I gotta admit that bowl cut kid has some serious fucking swag right here.

dude was literally a lone wolf