Humans are frugivores. Our natural diet according to anatomy, science, and our closest animal relatives is plant foods...

Humans are frugivores. Our natural diet according to anatomy, science, and our closest animal relatives is plant foods, e.g., fruits, vegetables, legumes, beans, nuts, and seeds. In other words, a vegan diet. Every aspect of our biochemistry indicates this is the case, while nothing indicates to the contrary, just bad habits rooted in antiquity. Eating meat, dairy, and processed foods is bluepilled as fuck, increases instances of heart-disease, cancer (#1 and #2 killers) and elevates all-cause mortality.

Oxidization of trimethylamine during meat and dairy metabolization causes atherosclerotic plaque buildup in the coronary artery (causing heart disease) and other arteries (possibly causing diseases such as alzheimer's).

Fuck getting into the rest just yet....

inb4
>nigger
white

>weak faggot
combat veteran, 1000lb club, married to white qt, two children so far

>retard
engineer at a preeminent up and coming tech firm

>b12
can be provided by diet alone. however this is an evolved diet. one supplement, this one, is usually required, and only as a result of our well-sanitized lifestyle. many meat eaters are deficient as well, anyways.

>omega-3, vitamin d, dha
all easily included in a plant diet. supplementing is an easy solution as well. again, many conventional eaters find themselves deficient.

>protein
kys

I'll be here for an hour or more, depending...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cJxyJ3Zevc4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat
youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA
nmpf.org/files/DAIRY PRIDE Act - One Pager.pdf
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/vegans-suck-at-science-heres-the-proof
youtube.com/watch?v=9mUm6gMRJhg
youtube.com/watch?v=T-7X_e8odzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You want Nick Diaz to be the mascot for vegan athletic ability? He sounds like a fucking retard when he speaks.

>I'll admit he speaks like a retarded niiger, but he's a fighter. Obviously it's from getting smacked around for 20 years. Look at Tyson, Ali. He's still a beast in the ring. This has nothing to do with eating vegan.

Veganism is fucking retarded. You end up being a depressed, low-energy soyboy doing that shit.

that's nate you fucking casual

He does sound like he's a few punches away from being a vegetable, but the guy is a bad ass in the ring.

youtube.com/watch?v=cJxyJ3Zevc4

Tell him that to his face. While eating a carcass that someone else killed to show him how tough you are.

Without civilization, grocery stores, or the grid in general, vegans don't exist.
The fad of veganism will slowly die out as society collapses.

Also, vegans are mentally and physically weak.

''Bad Hunters'' too
-American Indians

How to fuck your "argumentation" in one word : "canine"

The herbivore dies to the hunter.

>can be provided by diet alone.
Then why do you need a supplement? By comparison, inuits have been surviving for milenia only eating meats. You can't even say what food you can find which naturally have b-12 in them.

>nate "white nigger" diaz
Steroids aren't vegan retard.

>protein
>kys
How typical of vegancunts.
I'm surprised you didn't even think of canines.

nigger, weak faggot, retard, b12, omega-3 and other vitamins, protein

If it's our natural diet to eat vegetables and fruits only, then why we can digest meat?

Wrong!

>I have no idea what a frugivore is.
Maybe you should look it up in a dictionary before you keep using that word and embarrassing yourself.

>MMA champion
Nate has never held a belt lol fuck your b8

I'll eat you alive cunt

> 5 packs of six sausages = 1.75€
> 2 cauliflowers = 3.80 €

(((They))) want us all ill.

Heya cunt, fuckin we hunted and ate meat before we even had farming. So we didn't start out with veggies therefore, I say that we are omnivores. You know who else says that? People with a decent knowledge of history. Humans are able to have meat and plants.

We need to invent an app for your phone with a special nasal cannula that sends your farts directly into your nose and keeps a log that is automatically updated to social media so vegans will actively FUCKING GAS THEMSELVES. FUCK VEGANS.

go suck some dick, cuckold.

>No sources
If we are meant to eat vegetables why do we have enzymes for digesting raw meat? Why is there no record of any human society ever living on a vegan diet? Every primitive human society eats meat. If we are meant to be "frugivores" why do you need to supplement b12? Why dont you address iron in your post at all.

>lard asses eating shit loads of refined sugar all day every day develops health issues that are directly brought on by sloth like behavior and high sugar diet
>yup it's the bacon's fault
If you vegan evangelists focused your energy into actually motivating people to be active instead of trying to convince people that eating no meat and dairy is the key, then maybe there would be more results.

Don't listen to any ignorant fag pretending to know how human metabolism works and what is beneficial and what is not. The subject is incredibly complicated and there is no scientific consensus or full picture even among top researchers, yet alone among reddit vegan posters.

Exept our organs are pretty shit at converting certain things into actual nutrients. Go ahead and stuff yourself full of nuts and seaweed 24/7, or secretly munch supplement pills like the good goy you are.

humans would never have developed our brain mass if we didn't start eating meat.

Diet for a warring population;
dominated by meat.

Diet for a healthy population;
dominated by fish.

Diet for a spiritual population;
dominated by pulses and vegetables.

Agreed

Hey user, non vegan here. Just want to let you know, that in the end, veganism will win.

Why? Because veganism is a part of leftism, aka, progress.

Humanity will move toward greater good and theres nothing the crybaby righties can do to stop it. They will cry the whole way down.

Had enough of eating rabbit, squirrel, and quail (pigeon)? Nasty ass white people food! How about some Chinese chicken? Pork spare rib? Have some!

>nate diaz
>mma champion

not a ufc champion though

Correction: if we didn't eat a high fat and low carb diet.

It's important to note that many ancient people would eat the fat of the animal before the flesh.

Go and eat some cabbage then and stop bragging you stupid cunt

He's a pescatarian you moron.

he held the mcgregorweight belt though

Diaz Brothers aren't completely vegan

>op is faggot

>baited

>Banned immediately by mods for innocuous post
>Not "on topic" of being controversial
>So controversial I get instabanned

good shit

Humanity will wipe itself out before a religion like veganism becomes the norm.
Before that, there will be a civil war in America most likely.
A lot of people think it'll be between whites and blacks, but in reality it'll be patriots hunting down white leftists.

We evolved from chimps who are omnivores dickhead and the reason we evolved was thanks to red meat being second to none for nutrition....

All the strongest animals eat meat.

>Bears
>Lions
>Killer whales
>Wolves

It's like you dont want to be an apex so are reducing yourself to prey status like a beta.

Well, diet is not really something political unless you can link it to some kind of policy of some country.

Just as man cannot survive as animals do as they have no hair to protect them from the elements, no claws to defend himself, no wings to take flight from predators...nor does he eat only one thing like an animal eats. A cow can multiply on vegtable matter alone. It takes all its calcium, iron, and protein from the grass it chews and it's biochemistry within it's many stomachs. Man cannot do this. A cheetah can flourish on eating only the raw flesh of the antelope. It will produce the fur, bone, and claws it needs through the nutrients gained from the raw flesh alone. Man cannot achieve this.

In order to survive and flourish Man must take nutrients from vegetables, nuts and legumes, he must eat meat cooked, he must draw essential fatty oils from the fish of the sea. Man must eat fruits and berries, he must eat the grains that the birds eat for vital nutrients. But he must also eat the eggs of other animals.

Man can survive and flourish almost entirely on cooked meat and eggs alone. But when he tries to eat as the cow, or the bird, or forage for just fruits and dig for tubers, he grows weak and sickly. His mind loses focus as the protiens and enzymes within the flesh and ovum of animals is denied to him.

In the end man must eat everything for he uses the nutrients of all foods both animal and vegetable. Beasts of the earth cannot do this. The horse cannot digest the flesh of another animal. The lion gains nothing from eating the carrot or raddish.

This kills the vegan

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cultured_meat

Shut up, Satan, have Santos fuck you over a bit more.

Anytime someone makes fun of vegans you have to laugh. Its always some white male laughing at some vegan woman. HAHA DEAD ANIMALS HAHA MMM YUMMY.

They dont know the ancient hindus, the first religion, abstained from meat, wary of their dharma and karma.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ef5-PNJv-ZA

Hey, now that I'm unbanned here's where you're flawed.

The only true novel food source humans discovered since our primate days are starchy tubers and refined carbohydrates (cooked potatoes and bread). This is the brain and body's preferred energy source. This gave us our edge. Not raw veggie or fruites (which animals eat) and not meat (which animals eat). A novel source of carbs gave us a HUGE edge. Ok gotta move on since I was banned and lost a shit ton of time so I look like a faggot.

At least the FARC relaxed a bit.

Why don't you eat eggs faggo you vegetarians go too far. I'd still eat eggs and fish as fish are killed in a humane way.

Fuck you give me my boiled eggs.

I'm not a vegan, however, the animals don't cook meat.

Nah, the good out number the evil and they always will. In reality nothing will happen, because those "patriots" will be too scared of being blown the fuck up from a drone. muh guns, oh no A DRONE.

As soon as the first dudes were blown up, the other so ca;;ed patriots would fall the fuck in line and let go the dumb larp.

But like I said, itll never get there. Fear will keep you from doing anything.

The next great war will not be black vs white. It will be man vs machine. And if we win that one as a species. I have no doubt we will revert out ways and learn from our mistakes.

take this to /ck/

this is not political.

I'm fucking forgetting the goddamn hundred posts I missed banned. I'm too drunk for this handicap bullshit.

Cooking meat adds nothing nutriionally substantial, it just allows an otherwise frugiverous species the ability to readily digest it, albeit inefficiently (leading to degenerative disease).

Cooking starches is actually novel, as it allows otherwise undigestable plant matter to serve as a food source. This is basic shit.

This is wrong..

Elephant. Giraffe. Strong as a what? An ox.

>look like

Ha.

Wrong, horses eat baby chickens. Deer eat small birds too.

This is absolutely political when establishment politicians are actively signing on to animal food industry based legislation.
>nmpf.org/files/DAIRY PRIDE Act - One Pager.pdf

This is a filthy lie created only some 2,500 years ago at most, while Vedic civilization is at least 6,000 years old.

Hence why many Rishis reportedly ate meat.

>Humans are frugivores. Our natural diet according to anatomy, science, and our closest animal relatives is plant foods, e.g., fruits, vegetables, legumes, beans, nuts, and seeds
Everything here is false.

the irony is that b12 is provided in a fruit diet because the bacteria that digest the fruit produce it anyway.

Almost everything you hear is a hilarious half assed unscientific myth, all you have to do is think for a few seconds and the truth reveals itself.

I'm sure some vegan will cry that the poor animal never consented to having its stem cells harvested, and therefore they cannot consume it.

He's not flawed because it's when the brain uses beta-hydroxybutyrate there is an increase in BDNF. By the time refined carbs were being consumed the brain was already in its final stage. Now if you had said these carbs led to the explosion in population then you'd be correct.
>but muh preferred fuel source
Only if you're doing any activity beyond what your ATP stores can offer, meaning almost the entire population of average people don't need carbs in any capacity.
>but muh brain NEEDS glucose to work
your body produces all that it needs through neoglucogenesis

Btw I would agree with most anons here on pretty much every other thing. Niggers, wops, jews, greasers, et al. I just feel you're all mistaken when it comes to diet. This is the ultimate redpill.

Also: sources morherfucker. Not that it matters since there’s literally no logical reason not to have a balanced diet combining sensible amounts of whatever you fancy. If you stock up on too much of one thing you lose the benefits of another. People who aren’t in a position financially to have a broad range of diet aren’t in a position to get too worked up about what’s “best” on account of that whole starving thing.

In the end humanity will choose fruits and veggies that grow out of the ground like a miracle. They will have the OG taste given by G-d.

Lab meat will taste the same way its made. Synthetic.

inb4
>nigger
white

>weak faggot
combat veteran, 1000lb club, married to white qt, two children so far

>retard
engineer at a preeminent up and coming tech firm

>let me claim some stuff on Sup Forums,hehe ;)

This fuckery aside, if you do it right you can have real nice results with veganism, but you have to do it RIGHT which takes time and money.

pubmed shit, goddamn

Your allowed to eat it, but there are moral and spiritual consequences. Hence if you got to an indian restaurant. There is always a vegan option penly avialable.

Elephants and Giraffes are weak for their size. If bear or lions were that big we wouldn't even be here right now because they wouldve fucking mauled us all to death before we even invented fire.

>Diet for a spiritual population
you mean the "pee and poo, anywhere but the loo" sort of population?

This is inherrently wrong on many levels but none so much as on a biological and chemical matter. A diet of tubers and carbohydrates alone cannot sustain a human at peak performance. Muscle will not repair as fast as it should when torn. Fish is perhaps the cleanest and most complete meat the human body can consume. It can sustain a human for many years without bone loss or mineral deficiency. Eating only potatoes and bread for many years will however.

Want to try that in a proper reply, preferably in English?

>Oxidization of trimethylamine during meat and dairy metabolization causes atherosclerotic plaque buildup in the coronary artery (causing heart disease) and other arteries (possibly causing diseases such as alzheimer's).

Wrong, debunked, vegan junk science shit.

t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/vegans-suck-at-science-heres-the-proof
Easy explanations with citations, faggot.

>vegan
>1000 club
>lel protein who needs it

Stopped right there faggot. We're going to need to see some proof of you can just fuck right off. Nate Diaz is a freak of nature and was blessed with good genetics you lanky vegan fuck.

I just started eating meat after a decade of not eating meat, and I already feel miles better. I have noticeably more energy, endurance, and strength. I feel more mentally well, as well. I've been making godly gains at the gym for the first time since I started going. Anybody who says that eating meat is unhealthy and/or unnatural can fuck right off.

Does that mean you get the joke now?

The Indian name for vegan is Bad Hunter.
Think about this with your malnourished brain if you can.

>canine
Goddamn, forgot to refute the weakest faggot argument: canines.

Gorillas, fucking all primates have canines while being 99% plant eaters. Are you really that retarded? Why do all the other 99% plant eating primates have canines? Vestigial, courtship, I really don't know. But I know there's no indication of diet relation.

>your response to protein is kys
how about you neck yourself faggot

>>vegan
lb club
>>protein
>kys
Nice bait faggot fuck

They can eat bark and pebbles too but that doesn't mean they gain anything by doing so.

lmao... Are you kidding?

Elephants are the REAL king of the jungle.

They were that big, IE sabertooth. And we fucking Killed them all.

In countries with big game, its obvious who the real winners are. The one with the numbers.

youtube.com/watch?v=9mUm6gMRJhg

Nope, Nick is from Stockton, CA. He's a fucking dindu at heart and openly admits it. He's uneducated and all heart. As a kid, the way he got into bjj was just so his instructor could buy him a burrito to eat every night because he was dirt poor.
Learn how to greentext, FAGGOT. Fuck off.

>protein
kys

You faggot can't even counter your own strawman.

I think it will eventually be perfected to the point that the taste is distinguishable.

That said, it doesn't have to taste exactly the same as real meat. It just has to taste "good enough" and be cost-competitive.

People already eat loads of processed food that tastes like shit compared to fresh unprocessed stuff. All because it's cheaper and tastes "good enough".

Ok fag.

This neurobilogist from Russia, professor Savelyev, claims vegans can't supply their brain properly with vegan diet and end up dumber. This one vegan girl who did well in high school, I talked to her 3 years after and she was looking kinda dumb. Not claiming anything, just sharing my thoughts and personal experience

Get real comfortable with Hitler, poof. Wipe that smug moral superiority complex from your chin with his schlong after servicing him repeatedly.

Average human needs ~40g per day, 60 under strength training. No one hitting caloric intake requirements is protein deficient. What we should be more concerned with is over consumption of saturated fats and lack of fiber.

>ground beef
>posts a fucking steak
Nigga, are you fucking kidding me?

Shut your bitch mouth now.

youtube.com/watch?v=T-7X_e8odzQ

1 on 1

Dude, they had their "dissidents" attack a police headquarters and ELN blew up multiple pipelines. You got fuck all out of the deal.

Gorillas literally sit around and eat pounds of green all day you fuckwit. Ain't nobody got time for that shit. You act as if they eat a tiny diet of veggies amd are big. Nope. They literally sit around and veg out for 70% of the day while sleeping inbetween, chimp out 10%, and throw shit at each other 20%.