Utawarerumono

Underwater Ray Romano Thread. Will we ever get a season 3?

Information for the third part reveals Anju is better now and she is a power loli who pretty much has the same weapon as Karura. Are your dicks ready?

>Will we ever get a season 3?
Most of the anime's problems were the game publisher's fault so maybe.

>Underwater Ray Romano
Holy shit it's been years since I've seen that joke. Damn time flies.

Anju will win the Hakub owl confirmed

>he fucks Kuon and his clone niece.

noice

I want to drench Munechika's tits with my hot semen!

>Munechika's preorder bonus is fucking anime art.

welp. Guess I'll order wondergoo simply because of that oshutoru nekone one. Already have Kuon and the twins.

>underwater ray romano anime started like last year
>been years since I've seen that joke
How deep under have you been living?

you know last years anime was a sequel right?

Best girl

>can't bring myself to clear stages 16 and 17 and finish Itsuwari no KamenĀ²
I just don't want it to end
I'm also being a lazy fuck

>this post

i hope your first year here has been fun for you

The ending is fuckin great though.

Yeah but when I saw the enemy compositions I just got real lazy for no reason. And I've been partially spoiled (regarding Oshutoru mostly), so meh.
I have preordered the sequel tho, and it looks like you can transfer your Itsuwari save to it, so I'll have to finish it anyway.

>And I've been partially spoiled (regarding Oshutoru mostly)
OP's image is literally a massive spoiler regarding Oshutoru (assuming you can read moon). What are you even doing here?

I do, but I've been already spoiled about Oshutoru dying and Haku taking up his mask/attire/will. It was foreshadowed in the game during that one scene where even Nekone got fooled, so it does make sense.

I mean, I always open OP pics before entering threads, so I'd have gotten fucked anyway since they never bother to spoiler shit, or warn people. That's how it's been spoiled to me, actually.

Oh well, that's just how Sup Forums is.

I still need to finish watching season 2 but I sort of dropped interest around the middle when it aired and the threads being filled with gamefags spoiling left and right wasn't really motivating me to follow more.
Though at the start of the season I gotta admit I've never seen any other show community on Sup Forums use spoiler bars so much in general. Some of you folk are really good people.

The first show with its cast and plot are still so well on my mind as a classic. I hope there's 3rd season at some point still.

How were the threads when S2 aired after first two months?

S2 was dog crap and pissed off a lot of people. And the pacing was terrible.

The threads were good though.

I don't know, I bailed out and became a gamefag because the show was poorly directed.
Don't regret it one bit.

>How were the threads when S2 aired after first two months
Bitching, bitching everywhere.

>the game publisher's fault
What happened? What did they do?

Damn, it's unfortunate when direction is shit.

Nothing wrong with that. I just don't like how game people come to Sup Forums preach about how they know stuff when there's lots of us anime only people.

>that one doujin where Hakuoro is fucking Eruruw and a sleepy Aruruw walks in and falls asleep next to them

It's a shame Eruru died on the way to her home planet.

I'm in the same position, absolutely loved season 1 (or, well, the game more than the anime since it skipped some of the best parts) and I can't bear myself to finish season 2 anime. It's just disappointing in comparison. Gotta admit the landscapes and cities do look much better though, but I feel it's lost the ainu feeling.

Uta2's best episodes were at the very end and the very start in my mind. It might be worth watching, just because the last couple episodes were quite good.

Not a stellar anime at all though.

The best episodes were the ones that reminded us of the good old days.

>Watch the OVA opening.
>Halfway through realize most of the images being shown are actually after the plot of the first season, showing Oboro during his journey, Urtoriy working at her home, putting together Yuzuha, Teoro and Tuskuru because they died, etc..
>End of opening reaveals that Eruru hangs out at Hakuoro's seal while waiting for him.
>mfw

And then I realize even if he awakens, he's basically immortal so eventually he'll outlive her and have to wait to find her reincarnation yet again.

The problem was that there was no fucking balance of war and SoL like there was in the first season.

It was either an entire episode of war with a bunch of dumb shit strewn through, or it was 10 straight episodes of baths and SoL.

And the pacing was JUST awful. And the music.

God the direction of it was terrible.

Did they ever explain where Kuon came from after the anime decided to take out all H scenes so Hakuoro never fucked Yuzuha?

The anime adapton fucked up the game's story.

False Mask>Original but anime director fucked false mask.

That was a fucking terrible episode though.

It's the only name i can remember Utawarerumono by

>Almost 20 years later.
>Kamyuu, Urtoriy, Karura look exactly the same.
>Touka looks fucking younger.

Hell, not even Aruru looked that grown up. She just let her hair grow long. At least Oboro and Kurou grew some facial hair so the pass of time was noticeable.

It is good but the directing killed any chance of a new season.

they got bigger

like their character themselves just grew in size, features all staying the same

that was what they played off as "growing older"

How do we even know if they age at the same rate as humans. Tuskuru and Genjimaru fought in the war between Hakuoro and Dii that happened before the story of the first season and his loss of memory, and to everyone else it was literally mythological stuff.

I wouldnt say that. It sold ok being a box and all.

I just want more Kuon.

It might pull some people back in just from the title alone.

And I just want more Eruru.

No, because then it might've been good.

Was anything announced at E3? Did Atlus deliver yet?

Nope. The game might be too much a VN for them.

At least Hakuoro won't wake up to find all his waifus are 40-50 years old and starting to look like shit. That would be the real tragedy.

Ffffuck. I mean, it's not like the first game ever came over, but I feel like it and the anime are popular enough over here to warrant it.

Why didn't Oshutoru's group pick up Vurai's mask after defeating him?
This is going to bite them in the ass.

In the game, he fell off a cliff into the ocean.

After the first time after defeating him? I think it was cause they were in a rush and thought he was all out.

post your face when dekoponpo ends up becoming the most dangerous villain

Wasn't the issue that the anime staff had barebones plot points to work with and had to wing it? Whilst 10-12 episodes of SoL/world building before war would have been nice, it stagnated on shitty over done jokes and once the war came around MC and his tag team did 'missions' that were a joke, they did not have the appropriate weight or atmosphere for a war series (since we're meant to take the war seriously).

I dont think so, especially since they skipped lab and hot air balloon.

I'm actually quite surprised he survived after the coup. I figured he'd be the first to go.

This would be hilarious.

The third game is coming out at the end of the year correct?

Nah, they're gonna wait 10 more years so you can get more immersed into the story.

September

Haku and Lulutie got shafted the most by the anime. Lulutie was a good character. I liked her.

>Anju is the new carrier

I'm contemplating on getting one of the store bonuses for utaware3.

>Already have Kuon tapestry from FM
>Already have Nekone tapestry from FM
>Already have twins tapestry from artbook bonus

Literally why couldnt they have done an Atui, Munechika, or Anju one? Might as well just do amiami and snipe for the scrolls on mandarake. The oshutoru/nekone one is the probably the best simply because guys on store bonuses fell so rare now.

Others scans from Famitsu.

When will Aquaplus realease the new OP, They released it around this time last year for Itsuwari.

Still disappointed that there was only one child, for all the reverse rape Hakuoro experienced.

Especially disappointed that Karula didn't have a feisty daughter who trolled just as much as she did.

Only Touka would be the one exception; I don't think she ever got Hakuoro to fuck her vaginally partly due to Karula's trolling. Though I'd still kind of wish she got pregnant too; preferably with a kid more common sense than her.

Who's the lovely lass with the underboobs?

human and I assume furry human conception rates are very poor compared to most animals. Yuzuha was the only one trying to get pregnant. Probably had to have sex multiple times.

>3rd anime gets announced
>it's the same director
My anguish would be unmeasurable.

Instead of following the plot, they'll be stuck on Bath Namek for two cours.

Dat munechika.

I don't really want to buy a PS4 just to play this. Is there a PC version? Is there any translation that might appear?

All of them fucked Hakuoro at least 3 times, with the sole exception of Eruru (and Aruru), if my memory's accurate. Granted, I don't recall exactly how many times Hakuoro fucked Yuzuha.

Kamyu fucked him about 2-3 times.
Urutori fucked him twice; after getting him drunk.
Karula fucked him 2-3 times.
Touka fucked him at 2 times, but one was oral and I think the second was anal.

Granted, I'm just bitter there wasn't a host of children with god-zilla powers to eventually fight off false godzillas and slowly reclaim the world and expand the Empire of Tuskuru.

Hakuoro's semen wasn't alpha enough for Karura.

No and no.

Too bad for you, the new world will be conquered by Oshutoru, the true God Emperor.

>Implying Hakuoro won't come back to show those bitches how it's done

>Too bad for you, the new world will be conquered by Oshutoru, the true God Emperor.
I refuse to accept this reality and instead substitute my own that Hakuoro will return to reclaim his Empire and make it greater, with more latent god power now residing in his semen instead of on his face.

I do wonder whatever happened to this side couple though. The fact there isn't a mention of a child after all this time leads me to assume he was too much of a battle maniac to notice her feelings for him.

Personally my heart would go dokidoki if the third season anime has a cameo of a reformed Nuwangi

He is too busy plowing that sweet captive Munechika pussy.

But he's dead.

>young snow leopard
I'd like to see Anju have a bout with carrier after gaining some proper battle experiences.

b-but it wasn't explicitly shown in the anime maybe the animators changed that
It's prob not happening

I'm fine with that too, actually. Would be great if they ended up having a kid that symbolized that harmony is possible.

What about Benalwi though? The last pairing I saw was Eruru's crack pairing of Aruru and him.

Benawi is married to scrolls.

How was the last shows sales?

That's dirty though. Touched and marked by others' hands, then further passed through other hands or class in order to get to their destination. Then useless once their contents have been read.

Scrolls are filthy used goods.

Who cares about Anju, this is Utawarerumono, loli will always be irrelevant, and no fanservice either.
Shit anime, shit series, hope it suffocates.

at least there was loli spanking
and the twins are kind of like lolis

>at least there was loli spanking
I never said anything about that, I said fanservice, but let me make it clear, sexualization.
Everyone got but the lolis as always.
>and the twins are kind of like lolis
I don't even. No.

You should not be sexualizing young children.

>it's fine in doujin
>fine in LNs and games
>fine in manga
>even fine in 3D
>it's not fine in anime
This is just fucking sad.

It's not fine in any of those places.
Please do not sexualize little kids.

You should not be on this board.

SERIOUSLY THOUGH

DAT KUON

>another big breated girl gets sexualized
What a surprise, so new and exciting.

I'm not even talking about her breasts, user.

Who's the brown haired underbust lady?

Underboobs are my fetish; moreso than cleavage windows or women's tops just barely hanging onto the nipples before falling right off.

>responding to LRD