Why isn't he voicing more in anime dubs?

Why isn't he voicing more in anime dubs?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMWRCzic
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because it'd cost more to hire him for 20 minutes than the entire show cost to make in the first place

he's busy getting his payday

I love that beautifully ugly man

I heard he did In the Name of the King for $39 when he found out it was going to have ninjas. Put him in something with ninjas.

WHY ISN'T HE BATOU

He has some self respect.

ooooOOOOOOOO

How we do get him to dub more anime?

THEY'RE TOO FUCKING EXPENSIVE

>Ron Perlman wont ever voice Bandou in Elfen Lied Ultimate
You just got me really fucking sad, OP.

Because we can't have nice things

make a power rangers anime

he actually dubbed anime once

MODS ARE ASLEEP POST KEIT-AI

>Keit-Ai Kayano

Ai Kayano falls in love with her future husbando.

Unable to confess, she is gifted by a deus ex machina with the boy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, she immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on her as well.

But, the next day, when she recounts the previous day's confessions to the boy, he only looks at each of her with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, she finds out that the boy she called is not the same boy she fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the alternate universe counterpart of her crush, who has fallen in love with her AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as they strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip each other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of VOICE ACTING.

Wow what a coincidence that he was posted in this thread.

>Elfen Lied Ultimate
that fact that this will never happen is the real sad part about this

>How we do get him to dub more anime?
>more
oh whoops

Im surprised he isn't involved with those John DiMaggio, Scott Menville, Dwight Shultz dubs that have a bit more money behind them.

She's married!?

>tfw Ron Perlman will never voice Father from FMA

Stop posting Keit-ai because it's already an anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=LUjMWRCzic

Take away his money, go back in time, etc.
What kind of characters would fit his image or voice?

As good as those guys are, they still aren't a Ron Perlman-tier (whatever you want to treat that) and I doubt any dub company wants to spend that much money on him.

seiyuu > dumb dubs

>Ai Kayano
Dare?

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

Not enough money. He admitted he was in sons of anarchy just for the money so you are going to have to pay him a lot for something bad.

For as nerdy a resume he has, he does have an eye for quality and I'm sure his quote is fairly high compared to constantly working VAs.

I wonder how affordable he would be for a movie dub with a prominent role.

I want Kevin Hart to voice Simon from Gurren Lagann and the Rock to voice Kamina.

Guy who needs to drive car very fast, because otherwise his head would explode from The X-Files?

Yes. That's also where he met Vince Gilligan, who wrote that episode.

>Dubs