This upsets and confuses the non-white stomach

>This upsets and confuses the non-white stomach

Other urls found in this thread:

hindustantimes.com/india-news/smelly-bomb-planned-to-use-on-kashmiri-protesters-doesn-t-raise-a-stink/story-e1wndCd2gqKHYCsBT7N9SJ.html
siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk
siggisdairy.com/locations/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yo fuck off that shit is mad nasty fr

Why do blacks not like milk?

>tfw my cousin owns some cows
>tfw free milk
life is good

They can't even domesticate themselves let alone cattle

>leaf
>posts bagless mulk

I fucking love milk. I drink about a gallon a week. Sometimes almost two.

>2017
>drinking the estrogenated jew

25% of blacks are lactose tolerate. They can't digest the sugar as an adult.
White people are really the only ones who can, and the further northern European the more likely you are to be able to.

I soak a bag of almonds in milk for 12 hours to White Activate them.

fucking kek

>Tfw I drink 5 cups of chocolate per day

The taste of milk is glorious

Why do white people drink much milk

Mexican here, I drink a gallon a day whole milk unlike you weak cuck milk bag fags,plus a block of mozarella

gaston ate 4 dozen eggs a day though

>be white
>drink milk for my entire life
>suddenly within the last few months I can't have any dairy without getting the shits

Am I turning into a nigger?

He is white thought, he lowered those eggs with milk to have bigger gains.

milk gives niggers sickle-cell super-aids. and it's racist af.

>Billion Indians drink milk every day
>White thinks only whites consume milk
Really activates my almonds

grass -> cow -> endless liquid food

you'd need to be a nigger to not exploit this

Take a really strong probiotic

Yes the only excuse is like what my dad has and they physically remove organs from you body and you can no longer taste white gold.

when's the last time you took a shit? 20 years ago?

you may have cancer

Take a shit 3 times every day like clock work after a meal, so times more , solid as a rock

Indians poop liquid anyway, it doesn't matter if they can naturally digest something or not.

i thought poos worshiped milk.

activate your loo

Actually Niger is a different from the rest of Africa specifically because its main ethnic groups specialized in cattle farming for millenias.

I can't even stop raging at this image. Where did the white liquid in the glass come from??????

its sad you have rejected you native foods

>tfw chink but can still drink milk fine
I don't understand where this issue comes from.

you people could drink anything and be fine though

huh, the more you know

How does the grass make more cows? Don't they fuck each other to breed like humans do?

I'll post a pic of my designated shitting street tomorrow, only solids there.

choco milk is better imo

this
100% chink and no issues with dairy

I think like 10% of Chinese are lactose tolerant

>implying

Milk is my native food bitch, it everyone native food didn't you suck you mom's Tite?

More like 90% plus nigger.

>Sudanese,Kazakhs and Argies are white now

if you have adult onset lactose intolerance youre not white

What actually happens if you drink milk when lactose intolerant? You get stomach aches and fart a lot?

>White people are really the only ones who can
Don't some poo in loos got a religion about not killing cows cause cows provide milk?

I don't know if you embraced the meme or if you're serious.

Every civilization has their own niggers user. You shouldn't generalize based on them. I'm pretty sure not all British women look like Quasimodo and not all Americans shart in the Mart.

Truly a Chad before his time

if you shit solid you're not eating Mexican, cunt

90% are Lactose intolerant
There is just a lot of you. So 10% is still a hell of a lot of people.

Euro Union flag being deliberately dumb again.

This post would have been perfect with a burger flag or a leaf.

i don't want to but them news like this happen where your riot police experiment with stink bombs and this is the result. you lot have strong systems

hindustantimes.com/india-news/smelly-bomb-planned-to-use-on-kashmiri-protesters-doesn-t-raise-a-stink/story-e1wndCd2gqKHYCsBT7N9SJ.html

>The official said the liquid used in the bomb is harmless. “Those who can ignore smell can drink the liquid also,” said the official who has seen a report of the test.

being white, it's sometimes hard to see the defects in our people -- in that the others are wholly defective. however, i want to air a specific grievance against white people. well, it's actually against late 30s white women with children between the ages of 6 to 12. why does every middle-class white bitch have their children convinced that they're gluten intolerant and allergic to nuts?
it's getting really fucking old. 20 years ago, no one had an allergy to normal fucking food. now it's like every white kid is gonna drop over if a bag of almonds is opened and activated.

other than that, carry on white people. chin up.

90% of Chinese you dumdfuck. I'm of German extraction, I handle lactose just fine.

you shit 3 times a day. what the fuck.

There are some random ass Chinese ethnicities with a gene for lactase persistence, or one of your ancestors got BLEACHED

>mfw when family owns fruit trees, bee hives and grandma makes traditional bread
>mfw free groceries

Lactose intolerance is a myth. Excess lactase is consumed by gut flora called lactobacillus. If you stop drinking milk, the bacteria in your gut die, leaving the excess lactase free to literally ferment in your gut. Debate me.

>Drinking estrogen and empty calories

Should a white male take probiotics?

cows are cute

>putting Jewbiotics in you.

Milk is bad for you
It doesn't actually help your bones
Plant based calcium is what you need
If you deny this you're just insecure over the thought that a habit you've enjoyed your entire life isn't optimal, and you've been brainwashed by you know who.

me too

>not doing GOMAD
are you a fucking twink?

Do they do bad things

I agree
gib honey

>implying

>tfw superior mutant genes

Siggi's Filmjolk Drinkable Yogurt

siggisdairy.com/products/#?productSection=filmjolk

siggisdairy.com/locations/

I drink a glass of filmjölk once or twice a day.

For those worried about sugar content, filmjölk has less sugar than most regular yogurt and milk brands.

I have tried every flavor and recommend you guys not to try Plain because it is way too sour to just chug down compared to their other drinkable yogurt flavors.

I don't know why but I just prefer drinkable yogurt over regular yogurt and also milk.

Historically, our ancestor preferred drinking fermented milk because not only was it safer to drink than raw milk but also lasted longer.

So the people in this thread shouldn't be drinking pasteurized milk but fermented milk like filmjölk

Fermented Milk has a longer history than Pasteurized Milk and it is what you should be ideally drinking, instead.

Are Asians able to drunk lots of milk as well or just whites?

>tfw quarter-spic
>didnt inherit much of actual spic traits
>can still enjoy a cold glass of milk after dinner before bed
>shitskins will never know that pleasure
Feels good

Bu-bu my librul professors told me race was just a social construct!!!

you only have that because of the aryan invasions
tldr you can only drink milk because of our genetic admixture

do you died if u drink it after not for a long time??

indians are lactose intolerant

its only because you eat yoghurt that you are able to process the lactose, as the bacteria in the yoghurt does it for you

spic here

Milk and ice cream give me diarrhea 80% of the time but it's not so horrible that I avoid eating cereal or the occasional blue bell

i think you're just making all this up to impress people; you're probably a chink and jealous of the white man's lactobacillus; and you failed to even mention peptides.
you don't know the first thing about pasturization; and i can prove it!

see

>not knowing about soma
>Aryan invasion
>post study where Indian have the same tolerance as Europeans

checked
dud you die if you drank some milk after not for a long time?

kys faggot.

Good show, lads.

Fucking these, only reason to drink milk is for the le white supremacy triggering meme xd

Other than that its pretty much the liquid jew

I'm white and I hate milk because it taste like shit to me.Then again I have weird taste buds considering i'm picky about what I eat or drink.I do like it flavored though.

Fuck you that Jewbiotics post had nothing to do with your reply you mass responding piece of shit.

underrated comment
KEK

It's so good with cookies it's ridiculous to have cookies without milk

and a chk for (you)

>>dud you die if you drank some milk after not for a long time?
preposterous. i'll never die.

jesus.

this is actually real

I prefer tea for the flavor contrast though.

I bet most probiotic brands do. Since one probiotic product came out the market then got flooded with knock offs, so now you have a fuck ton of people putting unknown foreign bodies into their system.
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

>unknown foreign bodies
Oh boy do I have some news for you about your intestines, user.

Arabs and West Africans can drink milk.

i drink anywhere from .5-1.5 gallon of milk a day and i can fight everybody as long as it's not within an hour of drinking the milk because my tummy hurts

I drink AT LEAST a liter a day (no idea how many burgers that is, sorry) and even did GOMAD when I was a retarded teen, come at me bro.

I'm 1/4 Finnish. Is that why I can't drink milk? Is my grandpa actually Mongolian?am I not white!?

But you are a shitskin