White Guilt

Hey Sup Forums why are you not putting yourself in chains and apologizing to the people you have discriminated against for 250 years?

Because we're about to fuck the shit out of Israel.

My family is completely retarded when it comes to politics and they think refugees have the right to live and that homosexuals should have the same rights as everyone else. But I know much better than them because I have been here on Sup Forums many times and learned from the memes of Pepe (top keke my fellow Wehrmacht brethren). So how would I go on to politically educate them to learn what I have learned about globalizms and Jews behind curtains that create pedophiles with H2O? How do I black-red-ultraviolet-cyan-rainbow-superposition-pill my family without breaking the NAP? Please help me Sup Forums.

They can pay, I'm not going to pay

White people didn't invent slavery: they ended it. Why should I feel guilty about an accomplishment of my people?

This is wrong my fellow white nationalist. White people created slavery because we are the best inventors. WHITE PRIDE DON'T STEP ON SNEK!

>putting the Irish descendants back in chains
u wot?

I'm sorry I don't have you in chains right now faggot Antifa . I would beat you to a pulp like a nigger tanny that you are faggot .

IM SO SORRY

I'm STILL VERY SORRY

Honestly, it's about time that Sup Forums took some responsibility for the ills of the world and the crimes of the past. Indifference is not adequate as a response any more.

the actual anglo-americans who did slavery (i.e. coastal elite) are liberals.

the slave-tier mongrel muuuh "white" immigrant middle america is bitching and moaning about something they had no-hand in cuz they're degenerates.

Shut up, slave.

not sorry

You've got it the wrong way around, Sergei. I'm a well-educated white man and I truly think it's time that we took responsibility for having fucked up the opportunities for many other people, including for Slavs who now find themselves at the mercy of the Saudis and fluctuating oil prices.

Trump became president for my sins.

kek

Because Niggers are inferior.

Not my problem.

>White Guilt
It's called mental illnes

Niggers would just be an annoyance confined to housing projects in parts of town no one goes to if not for white cucks.

America would still be 90% white if not for these people.

Shoot traitors first, before your enemies

Principal Component Analysis is a very simple algorithm for dimensionality reduction. It uses matrix decomposition by means of single value decomposition or eigendecomposition.

They don't seem really sorry

>white guilt
What?

Wait? This is not real is it? A fucking school, the administration allowed this. wtf

The distance is actually shorter for the black women because the goal is different, she wants welfare checks

When? I am with you.

Bowing to others makes you less than human. You bow to great men, not trash.

Oh, it's a rublebot. Say hi to Vlad and tell him we know he's a fag!

good thing that slavs are not white

I want in on some of this white privilege. How does one get white privilege ?

Underrated

Because I'm not sorry for what my ancestors did. I'm proud of them, in fact.

Might is right; woe to the vanquished.

its not "white guilt"

its American guilt. my home country got shitted on right around when I was born. I got my own problems which are much more recent than this slavery stuff. just be a little more consistent with who you point the finger at.

Soon.

There was "PCA" in the previous picture on their hats, typed by Greek letters to show the connection to maths. Your current picture seems to be a more appropriate illustration of the level of your education.

Who's this guy here?I've never seen someone so punchable.

The white man is known for its mongolian tier violence.

Here are some examples of white violence:
The native american genocide
The native australian genocide
The nuking of japan
World War I
World War II
Hitler and his attrocities
The genocide of the palestinians
The genocide of the Syrians
The crusades
The spanish inquisista

The white man is cancer upon the planet and deserves nothing but genocide itself.

White men killed more people in the last 100 years than the entire history of the superior asian people.

going for the highscore and not one of you beta race faggots is gonna top it!

Wow you don't know him?! He's Sup Forums's favorite Nazi, you cuck. Be ashmed for not knowing our sweetheart!

No, we are trying to clean the real cancer from the planet but there are race traitors that won't let us.

>arabs and niggers have practiced slavery and genocide amongst all races for centuries
>only whites must be in chains
Your double standards are showing.

>The spanish inquisista
Fuck off inbred moor

speaking of highscore.
Look at all these white cancerous pigs.

Atleast they had the decency to kill themselves though.

you're quoting the wrong reply my arab friend.

Hey this question gets most spaniards quiet, if Spain is so great why does catalona want to leave?

You can't even keep the caliphate safe for us, get BTFO by your own people. xD

Whoa, there. Put down the flammenwerfer Hans and lets talk about this rationally.

Even if one's ancestors were slave owners or slave traders there is no reason to apologize for what they did because that would be gay and no one should be expected to do so, my ancestors had nothing to do with African slavery so you deserve a bitch slap for assuming I owe non-white something due to my skin color

>Imaginary Larp Squad from Killzone.

burgers, why cant you stop larping?

pic related is a one man death squad, thank you based ford.

Because other Africans sold African Americans into slavery. Do you really think some Dutch Trader could go into Africa, capture natives, and forcibly remove them?