You guys do know jesus is a jew right?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zENzTbNsND4
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its too late to gas jesus. although he probably wouldnt care.

If Jesus was a Jew, there are no Jews in the world anymore

No Goy, he was an Aryan-God, and ordinary Jews effortlessly tortured and slayed him. Tell all of your white friends.

Yeah, but not a EUROPEAN jew. Jesus was an arab, from abraham.

The asslickers who are now in israel are fake, european, jews.

the modern jews appropriated judaism 1000 years ago, they are imposters

the actual israelites went north over the CAUCASUS MOUNTAINS after the assyrian captivity

they travelled west into europe and became the danes, goths, visigoths, saxons, angles, etc

the confusing bit is trying to combine these two statements together--how can israelites be caucasians, if they are also the people that jesus condemned as children of satan?

the answer is somewhat complex and difficult to document, but the answer is found in the word 'scribe,' which are a genetically distinct group of people who slowly replaced the levitical priesthood over time, in the time before the birth of Jesus

those scribes became priests over time, replacing the words of the scripture with their oral tradition. They were members of that Satanic tribe that even now calls itself 'jew.'

I know you're an underage shit stain poo in looking hiding behind different flags

Christianity is the only way to defeat tje modern joo

That's a load of bullshit

Revelation 3:9:

"Look at those who belong to the synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews but are liars instead. I will make them come and bow down at your feet, and they will know that I love you."

You are exposed, son of the devil.

CIA paid shill.

except what I've said perfectly conforms to the scripture you cited

the tribe of satan, the jew, claims to be jewish, but is a descendant of the devil, and his worshipper

the true israelites, the caucasians, who lived alongside those false priests at the same time, left that area and became what we now call 'whites'

the false jew will bow down before the white, but personally, I don't want them anywhere near my feet

The Jews of old are not the Jews of today.
Judaism ceased to be relevant with the advent of Christ.
Those who refused to accept Christ knowingly turned from God and accepted Satan and the Talmud as ultimate authority.

Revelation 3:9 descripe the fake jews who are in power now in israel.

The flag of israel is the sign of satan. Caucasians rule now israel.

Fuck off, you liar, son of the devil.

Bad news, Shlomo...

again, what you're saying is almost correct, and perfectly agrees with what I'm telling you

the fake jews, the tribe of satan, rule the satanic nation of israel

the true israel, whites or caucasians, (american whites, germans, etc) do not, however, rule in israel

your intense emotional reaction is somewhat suspicious

Arabs speak Arabic, Jews speak Aramaic and Hebrew. He was Jewish. Grow up.

A Jew who called the other Jews the son of the devil. Pretty prophetic statement if you ask me

Zionists = origin from EUROPE

Rulers of State of Israel = mostly blue, green eyes + blonde hair

...not ruled by caucasians under the flag of satan.

I like how you're attempting to change the subject by intentionally stating something that doesn't make sense, it was obvious from the beginning, but it's not working well for you

thats correct, zionist jews originate from europe, since as I told you, they adopted the jewish religion (babylonian talmudism) about 1000 years ago

the rules of israel, who have genetically mingled with caucasians (true israelites) and thus will occasionally have caucasian features, still worship and obey their ancient ancestor, satan, and thus they are still the false jews, regardless of their occasionally caucasian appearance

WE

WERE

They always show Jesus as a shepherd, but he was a carpenter wasn't he?

I mean, I also get that he is "the" shepherd too, but still.

He was an Essene.

WRONG!!!
Blonde hair and blue eyes asshole = not a "jew"
And the "jew" knows they aren't the chosen people of YHVH.

jesus was the son of god, which means he is not a jew, the christian faith is also deeply anti jewish and the jews hate christianity too

germans and celts were already in europe 2000 years ago, germans also do not descend from jews

This man delivers the scriptures/white history book, in a way no others seem to be able.
youtube.com/watch?v=zENzTbNsND4

I'd suggest you all watch his video presentations to get a better grasp on our white history, not the shit they try and teach you in a church.

Of you ACTUALLY believe Jesus was an Aryan, you don't need help, you need 90 pills and a razor.

You are obviously not a vessel in which the word of YHVH can be spread, as he has not intended this for you.

Why do christcucks think Jesus was the messiah when salvation and peace on earth did not succeed his existence? It made it worse.
>b-because he needs to come back again 2000+ years later and then he will be the messiah that's why we call him the messiah even though he clearly isn't
kys

Also, I can tell by your words that you are demented.

JESUS WAS CALLED RABBI

HE TAUGHT IN SYNAGOGUES.

Pharisees were Jews that sided with Rome. Jesus was a Zionist who used early Communist trickery the way modern Jews and christians use today to destroy white people.

Rabbinic Judaism was invented after Christ's death, so no.

Are you one of the lost sheep of the house of Isreal who was once Jacob, the man?

13 tribes of 12 nations, those being the European white nations, not the litter box in the East.

>posting nude women on a Christian board

enjoy your ban

no it was invented after the roman invasion when the tora was burned and the priests killed by the romans, ever since only rabbis and no priests since the priest class was also considered a tribe and once dead was gone

Jesus was the OG anti-semite. Why else would (((they))) hate him so much?

Rabbinic Judaism is based on the Talmund which was written from 200AD to 500AD. The second temple too was destroyed in 70AD, after Christ's death and resurrection.

Picrelated also jews. Here they portrayed gaining kosher blood from an infant.
>Please take note of the halo type effects around the heads of the victims in many of these historical paintings and pictures.
>What you’re seeing is a depiction of the “fear energy” thought to evoke demons in satanic sacrifices. It’s also useful to understand that adrenaline transported by blood is believed to improve the taste of the meat AND THE BLOOD.
>Those are two of the reasons Kosher slaughters and satanic sacrifices are tortuously agonizing for their victims.

>Be me
>Just lowly tax collector
>Weird dude always hangs out near my work
>Huge fucking mob with him
>plus like a dozen body guards or some shit
>He sits at a table and is clearly doing something
>He stands up with something in his hand
>alltheotherkids.mp4
>Runs at me
>I fall over, start screaming, straight spaghetti out of pocket
>Starts whipping me in front of everyone
>so ducking embarrassed
>MFW he gets a reputation for being a nice guy
>People literally worship the dude now wtf

Daily reminder that Jesus was a Jew, and that Yahweh is a Jewish God. Those who worship them are controlled by (((them))).

I love these threads.

Because it lets neckbeard derp derp 75 IQ white supremacists have to confront some major cognitive dissonance.

in 63bc the romans invaded and slaughtered the priest class
every jew after who saw himself as a religious leader/figure was a rabbi
since the ability to create new priests was destroyed
your just talking about where the modern form was ratified

It is still continuing to this very day.

turn the other cheek, goyim. good goys. so timid. so malleable.

looks like the sheep is going in for its blood change tune up.

Jesus was sent to tell jews that they are money-grubbing sinners and they killed him for it.

Shit, I have too many of these pictures, I don't even know why. I will stop posting, there's just toomany.

None need ask who is their "god"

why did god, in his debatable infinite wisdom even create those jews?

Don't matter. Sup Forums's low-key a board fulla atheists LARPing as Christians to promote some kinda "Heimats Ideal" for the white race.

PS: LOL @The mental gymnastics some of you lot are using to justify worshipping a Semite. "WE WUZ KIKEZ N SHEIT!!" You know who you are.

YHVH, didn't.

sure schlomo

Enjoy the fire.

That one is clearly Christian symbology. Christ is the lamb of God who shed his blood for our sins when the jews killed him for pointing out what disgusting lowlives they are. In celebration and rememberance we symbolically share in Christ's body and blood in the civilized Christian world, where the savage jews literally torture animals to death.

He did it to give Hitler a goal and reason to struggle and lead his people to greatness obviously.

underrated post

To make soap from.

Why are you so afraid of Jesus The Son of God, Jew?

Actually he was a roman citizenship. So he was just another european guy from middle east. Kek.

It goes back to the garden when Eve was seduced by Satan, and Adam was seduced by Lilith. Thus creating Cain between Satan and Eve, and later Adam created Able with Eve, and we all know what Cain did to his brother.

You're a retard. He whipping them for making church into a whorehouse.

Juden btfo.

actually no, roman citizenship wasn't extended to everyone in the empire until 212AD
he was just a jew

Jesus literally said to jews "I am your King".

To me that's enough to worship Him for a lifetime.

You don't *actually* believe that, right? You don't actually weigh biblical tales on the same historical scale as events like Julius Caesar getting shanked to death by a gang of pissed off senators, do you?

so the apple was just a fruit break between snek sexing?

The fruit of knowledge of good and evil is = Eve was seduced by Satan.
There are many deceptions in the scriptures, because (((they))) saw fit to do so. Just like Yahweh, was removed from the scriptures around 7,000 times. Ask yourself why they chose to do so.

That was an amazing read.

I believe the Scriptures are our white history that have been soiled by the "jews" once taught by the 13'th tribe of the people of Isreal the man.

What do you believe?

Even if he was a Jew, it doesn't discredit the societal benefits of being a strongly monotheistic and white nation-state. It just so happens that the gentleness of Christianity more strongly appeals to whites due to their natural inclination towards serving their in-group. As an alternative point, there are still many good Jews out there. The Jews as a race/religion are a slimy lying bunch just like Muslims (in fact I'm fairly convinced these are evolutionary qualities attributable to all Semites similar to black violence), but many just want to live a comfortable life among their own slimy kind, just like most whites do.

I'm all for gassing the kikes and power and shipping the rest to a colony where they can live in peace, but the angry race baiting is pretty counter-productive.

I really wish smoloko would stop using all the meme images in their shit. How the fuck are we meant to use them to redpill normies n the jq with that shit all over it?