TRINITY OF FIRE

There are 3 volcanos about to blow right now. Aoba (Vanuatu), Agung (bali), and popocatepetal (MX). All can go up to VEI 7. Even if they're 5s, with the combined so2, global temps drop around 1 degree. The last ice age was a 5 degree difference. A difference of .5 was called the year without summer in 1815.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegematria.com/sukkot-5778-and-the-rising-sun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY
reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6yhv3l/the_ultimate_earthquake_test_is_about_to_commence/
youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

some geological user around? is OP a fag?

bls habben

Fuck yeah. Summer is coming here soon in Australia and it's fucking hot. A year without that would be pretty nice. Hopefully all these go off.

Please tell me together they will be yellowstone tier. Also chance of all 3 happening? Like 40-60%?

Is... is Winter-Chan about to make a triumphant return?

yeah we had 43C in NSW last summer

I believe OP. Those powerful man made solar flares are linked

All 3? 10-15%
Likelihood of environmental impact? .5-2%

Any chance they can trigger yellowstone or other supervolcanoes?

biblegematria.com/sukkot-5778-and-the-rising-sun.html

youtube.com/watch?v=It7107ELQvY

>The last ice age was a 5 degree difference. A difference of .5 was called the year without summer in 1815.

If you cant get that right why should I listen to you about the rest?

the VEI scale is esponential 5 VEI5 are not even close to a good VEI 6.
also i'd like to know how they predict the amount of material realesed (combined!) before the actual eruption.
that said the .5 drop of the Tambora was a decent VEI7.

Must have found some shade for it only to be 43 degrees.

>It happens when the weather cools ...

oh fuck...

i mean near the city, where its hardly ever over 39

> It will happen when the weather cools.

And whoever else is on this thread...

THIS FAGGOT OP JUST COPY PASTA'D MY EXACT WORDS FROM ANOTHER THREAD.
DICK MOVE OP

The rest of you... ama.

Geology user

These are routine eruptions and if people evacuate it should have minimal casualties.

Now if this was mount rainier during winter time the Lahars would decimate millions upon millions all the way from Seattle to Portland

Ooooooh hoohooo here we goooooo... The extra little bump we needed to get things moving right along. Now it gets real fun. 72 hours max. I'm thinking more around 24-36 though. Holy shit we live in crazy times. Pic related.

Agung is going to blow in 30 minutes

how new are you?

>>OP is a faggot who STEALS OTHER PEOPLE'S RESEARCH

Thanks for sharing user I didn't even know about the other ones

what's that?

Fuck you. Give credit. That link is still active.

We need a fucking volcano/earthquake general soon. There are about to be volcanic eruptions and big earthquakes out the ass here soon, even moreso than what has been going on the past week and a half/two weeks.

He didn't either. He stole my fucking research.

I mean, OP did kind of copy paste his thread.

Can a global drop of 1 degreee Celsius result in greater drops in temperature around the world

He wouldn't know. He stole my research.

Did you read that before you posted it?

user, you should be happy if he is posting it you must have good knowledge

Instead of being a little cunt about it, answer some questions.

Sorry I'm below average iq

Reports say it's rumbling but it hasn't blown? Is this a normal delay or is this more paranoia and nothing happens?

HELP US MEME THE VOLCANO TO LIFE user.

>no one cares

It's bs exactly because he can't answer your questions. However,
Ask away.

OY VEI!

Planetary k index, nigger. Check out solarham.net. This is the second highest I've ever seen it- the highest was a couple of days before the 8.1 earthquake. I think it hit 9 then. Obviously this doesn't necessarily DEFINITELY mean something big is going to happen, but I've been watching this shit for a little more than a year now and there is a strong correlation between solar events/geomagnetic storms and shit that happens on earth. And with the 1000000000s of earthquakes that we have been having the past couple of weeks, PLUS the insane amount of volcanic unrest around the world, I'd be willing to bet money that some serious shit is going to happen in the next few hours/days.

Should I buy the black or tan boots?

So this could potentially be bigger than mount saint helens eruption

like what?

Planetary k is not as high as it was earlier this month. What we are seeing now is the effect of the solar x flare we had weeks ago. "K index" is a distraction. Look at grand solar minimum, magnetosphere, electron index, and south atlantic anomalie.

remember sep 23 2017? NOTHING IS GOING TO HAPPEN

don't blow up on us

super giant volcanoquake, most likely

>Australia will sink
>An island will drift away

Sep 23rd is still happening it was the beginning of happenings

>An island will drift away
I still think this is brexit.

I still think people misunderstood the accent
>Ireland will drift away

so when?

Nigger that was like 3 minutes of research, not your magnum opus. Calm down.

bump

>year without summer
Jesus yes please let this happen

meh el Popo won't do shit, it's just sperging like it does every 3-4 months, nothing out of the usual

>Feeling these end times prophecies are pretty comfy in moderately safe Australia.
>"Australia will sink"
>

Pffft
Mt.Agung is little shit compared to Krakatoa and Tambora, those two are the big fuckers.
Mt.tambora even gone off at 7 VEI, and we survived.pfft.
Anyway, the one aussies should care is just the mt.gallunggung cos that shit will alter the plane routes from the ashes cloud.

>he stole my research
From who? Anonymous? Are you fucking serious you fucking autist. He made a thread about it. You didn't. Don't post "research" on anonymous image boards if you're gonna be an asshole about it when someone else comes and takes "your" OC.

Can someone give me the quick rundown on this "Australia will sink" prophecy.

Good. No more niggers.

Rolling for yellowstone

hurry up im bored

There was a guy on plebbit who nailed the earthquake date, he was using solar events to determinate it.

Oh no he is hoing to get all your upvotes!

Three different disciplines and a climate model (based on info this douche doesn't have).
Likewise, my exact words on a different thread that was currently active.
He has no idea how to answer your questions and treats science like a larp.
Likewise, OP is a fag.

You fucking liar.
*squeaky toy sound*

reddit.com/r/conspiracy/comments/6yhv3l/the_ultimate_earthquake_test_is_about_to_commence/
There ya go

Its essentialy a prophecy that predicts Australia sinking.

some may call it steal. some may say keeping the info alive. idk. dont be a hater. its still good info.

I vote for this habbening

If you guys want to know when ahits going to blow, check out the thread where I actually posted what faggot OP stole.
You see, there is an actual happening. On the real thread, we discussed government operations along fault lines that are about to blow.
But hey, hang out here... what difference does it make if OP STEALS someone else's words...?

Quit crying and toughen up mate.
>Pictured: ybRV0TFI after graduating with geology degree.

Could be worse. We could capsize, like Guam.

Ok. Im over it. Thanks for the kek.

Cool shit here if you want to check it out. Just wade through the garbage as usual and look for the Canadian I'm speaking with. Interesting info...

You'll know me by my post - the one OP cribbed midstream.

Had three fires near me in the last week. Looks like the drought is back, boys.

Any chance of an eruption during this thread, is someone watching live?

Wtf burger I thought we were friends.

just wanted to say you aussies are a pretty cool bunch
May the summer this year have mercy on us

Is Australia going to get covered in ash?

Well then you would stop living upside down, a good thing.

They'll expect one of us in the wreckage

Many islands have sunk before. Just look at the oceans...mostly water with hardly any idlands, because they mostly sank due to being BTFO'd by volcanos.

Thanks Brazilbro, new best friend.

It's not the 23rd on the Gregorian Calendar, the one that crazy cultists like using.

checked

can we use meme magic to make them all blow at once? rollin

Hey ASSHOLE IT'S BEEN 3 HOURS NOW

roll

not happening

youtube.com/watch?v=qCRae5mRoRE

Three branches become one.
Three volcanoes going at once.

Roll

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh