Hes pretty much fucked

>facing 7 felonies
>facing $40,000 in fines
>facing up to 40 years in prison (likely to serve around 15 with chance of probation if pleads guilty)

basically this guy is screwed his hearing is coming up tomorrow i think and you know whats ironic is there are a lot of actual neo nazi gangs in california (the ones that dont larp and like stabbing niggers unironically)
he actually has to befriend them (so his butthole doesn't get culturally enriched by nogs) and join them which most likely wont happen because word moves around pretty fast and once they find out hes a bash the fash goofy commie professor well......

>where were you when pol got a communist killed via the prison system

Other urls found in this thread:

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=oBxyCW9phAg
zillow.com/homedetails/1173-32nd-St-Oakland-CA-94608/2098902787_zpid/
berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Don't forget he also has no shit anti fascist tattoos on his body...dude will either have to go into solitary and basically slowly go insane or probably commit suicide before he gets locked up. I'd almost feel bad but communists aren't human so...

And don't forget he has a retarded shit lawyer who thinks a good defense is pretend none of this is real because the internet trolls are involved.

he's about to get redpilled on race real quick

just watch. he's going to walk free tomorrow and Sup Forums will be BTFO

inb4 he gets house arrest because the cucked judge claims he wouldn't be safe in prison.

That or
>they force him to literally cut his own tattoos off and don't bother taking him in still letting tyrone and jamal pound his white boipucci

Justice may fail us, but we wont fail justice.

>professor
>doesn't have a PhD
>not tenured
You guys here are so full of lack of reason. The guy teaches to the same extent any graduate student teaches. He's no professor... If he were he wouldn't pull this shit.

it's true, he's going to go in for sentencing and the judge will ask him if he has any last words before he gets his life taken away he will say 'i voted for hillary.' and the judge will dismiss ALL charges and probably high five him.

Give a frigging link or video at least you Mong.

That said, good reasoning

sources regardings the felonies and fines?

He has three options first is to become member of Aryan Brotherhood, second is to become Donny the Punk 2.0, and a last one is to stay entire time in isolation and become insane.

jimgoad.net/pdf/prison/donny.pdf

>full of lack of

Oh shit I totally forgot I made a letter for him in jail and I never got the chance to send it. shit

If I was on the jury I would vote "not guilty".

I laughed when he bonked that ugly, retarded redneck on the head and his mullet went flying. The majority of you faggot morons similarly deserve to be bonked on the head like that.

I'm hoping he beats the charges. He might. So far I haven't seen any real evidence it was him. He kiiiiinda looks like the man in the video. Uhhh... that's not enough for a conviction. Sometimes two people look like each other. We don't even really know for sure if it was him.

Regardless, I hope he beats the charges. All ugly, redneck, mullet-sporting faggot right-wingers deserve a good bonk on the head, in my opinion.

No, not yet. . . He'll make some skinhead bull-queer a real nice f#$kboy.

Do you just post shitposts on Sup Forums and then laugh to yourself thinking they're clever?

Justice for Comrade Eric! WE STAND BY HIM! WE STAND WITH HIM! AGAINST YOU AND AGAINST FASCISM! He will be protected and watched by his Comrades. We will defend him and his sacrifice!

What place is there in prison for white anti-nazis? he'll probably end up in solitary for his own protection.

btw, it's a myth that you have to join a gang in prison. there are jailbird equivalents of normies with no affiliation who keep to themselves and don't get hurt.

The Aryan Brotherhood will not lay a finger on Eric or they will be met with retribution.

>I am astonished that you have finally reached the multicultural, equal community you always fought for.

kek

whites will probably lynch him or let the niggers/mexicans have him, he wont last a week in a prison cell

I hope he is ready to actually have to deal with black people in prison

Fuck you, you ugly fucking redneck.

I hope someone hits you on the head with a bike lock.

>met with retribution
I don't think jerking each other off and attempting to talk politics is going to save Eric m8 :(

what kind of link do you want? like for the charges? lol

bait.

this if you could give all these commie fags a weekend in jail the left wouldn't exist

:'(

He's a maniac who feels compelled to use deadly violence through mob mentality and he's in charge of teaching young impresionable kids.
And your whole education system is filled with scum like him.
So semantics don't matter here.

here is a yt vid best i got on me rn youtube.com/watch?v=oBxyCW9phAg

Who would pick nigger rape over isolation???

Post some latinas pls.

Never feel bad for pigs like this. Whatever happens to this cunt won't be bad enough.

> Uhhh...

When you can't help yourself making animal noises even in scripture.

Liberal faggot with rape fetish.

>he actually has to befriend them (so his butthole doesn't get culturally enriched by nogs) and join them which most likely wont happen because word moves around pretty fast and once they find out hes a bash the fash goofy commie professor well......
what the fuck all that even means? are you a nigger? because i can never understand what niggers are trying to say, I do however understand white people regardless of a language they speak.

I worry this may happen. His kike lawyer will get the tribe to get him off light.

>polish
>white
lol

poles cant into english

>So far I haven't seen any real evidence it was him.
How about the fact that police found his clothes, bikelock and incriminating pictures on his phone that the took without a mask on during the event?

oh man if you weren't a gommie I'd be compelled to pity your naiveté.

>7 felonies
>$40k in fines
I don't usually pay too much attention to sentencing but something seems off here. Aren't most felonies in the range of like $100k each, especially if violent?

I kekd

I'd say that justice is being served.
He's getting jailtime for assault with a deadly weapon, if I'm correct.

He's gonna get raped in the american prison system. When people get to prison it's actually separated by race.

>yfw his only option to stay alive is to try to join the nazis

thats people convicted of nonviolent crimes lol rapists pedos and murders/assaulters all compete with each other for some retarded "im badder than you" hierarchy this limp dicked commie is fucked as soon as they find out what he did

So a nigger then.

>Insulting the way someone writes

Shut the fuck up.

Rednecks in America are really ugly people. I enjoyed watching Stiles' mullet go flying when he got bonked on the head. He's a piece of shit and he deserved it.

Hopefully he posted here. I want the people who post here to get hit in the head. You guys are all faggot morons on here.

>solitary for your own protection

Is that even a thing? I mean I know they have individual cells and separate wings and shit, but how is it justified to put someone in solitary just because others threaten their life?

Maybe they put you in a solitary cell, but surely they would have different rules so you're not getting the full solitary treatment, right?
If so, that actually seems better than being in the general population.

I feel that if he does go to prison people are gonna send him mail always messing with him.

it is a thing and it sucks

His past means option 1 is null & void, isolation's the best he can hope for.

I was gonna say that someone should have killed the cunt already, but thinking about it, you're right. Him needing protection from #OMGliteralnazis to avoid daily beatings and rapes is poetic justice. Hopefully he ends up getting stabbed to death by a nig in there.

I guess i need to change proxy, to actually have a conversation here, niggers see a Polish flag and lose their fucking minds.

Nobody said nigger Poland I think those are just heavy projections your spitting out but then again
>Poland
>white
lol

KURWA

Is this his house.

zillow.com/homedetails/1173-32nd-St-Oakland-CA-94608/2098902787_zpid/

Were he and another 40 other antifa faggots sharing this house? Sounds pretty homoerotic desu senpai..

>just because others threaten their life

Believe it or not, prison is meant to keep inmates alive so they can serve out their punishment.

I assume by the time he arrives at whatever prison he is assigned all the inmates will already know the story. This shit is just too funny for word to not spread.

k, nigger, keep me posted

>this angry
yes keep posting you fucking tell them don't tread on me

The lawyer is an evil kike who has been a hardcore communist agitator in Berkeley for like 40 years. The lawyer kike is giving him pro bono service.

This guy likes brain damaging people in unprovoked attacks.

3 millions dollars for a degenerate trap house that needs tearing down

Wew

It's so bad it's good

only about 8 hours till he goes to court cant wait wish it was live on tv.

if ur not safe u get solitary commitment

I'm still genuinely amazed at the coordinated and meticulous effort search out and expose Clanton after the attack. Law enforcement is shit tier in comparison to the power of a determined group of anons.

Forgive the selective bias, but do all these Marxist professors lend credibility to the idea of subverting people with communism through university/educational indoctrination?
That is, there are a lot of libertarians arts and other faculty day job folks that larp as antifa and bamn on the side.

>incriminating pictures on his phone
these virtue signaling pussies can't do anything without showing it off to their facebook friends

3 strike rule

Bait, but I don't think the young man had a mullet.

Proffesod carries plenty of weight in the civilized societies. Also post latinas

Is being in solitary confinement that bad? Seems like it'd be nice to just be all alone without anyone bothering you.

>solitary would be like home for me

what if we actually produced the next hitler? maybe he gets redpilled in prison or something

Liberal arts ***

Fuckin auto correct.

California hasn't updated its fines for inflation due to progressivism.

Antifa are revolutionaries who fight on the front lines with force against white supremacy. You jerk off to anime on here and harass our Comrades. We have experience.
Antifa are scared of nobody. I don't care how tough these prison Nazi buttboys are, we can play just as dirty and violent. We are fighting a revolution to shut down each and every last Nazi and trace of fascism in this great country. I don't care if they bench press 600 pounds and are covered in tattoos, we have the numbers and the will and the support to stop fascism and defend our Comrades. Nothing will happen to our martyr. We are an army of thousands of capable, intelligent, bold & beautiful men women and nonbinary individuals coming together to fight fucking fascism, racism and white supremacy. I don't care who the fuck we are facing every single Nazi organization will be shut down.

>he's going to walk free tomorrow

not likely, he was a grade A dumbass

>Detectives said they “recovered U-locks, sunglasses, a glove, jeans, and facial coverings” consistent with items worn during the April 15 assaults, according to court documents. And a camera found at the San Leandro home contained “selfies” taken by Clanton, police said, “with him wearing black clothing and facial coverings” consistent with April 15.

>Police said in court documents that Clanton’s phone records placed him near Civic Center Park during the time of the protest assaults, too.

berkeleyside.com/2017/05/26/eric-clanton-charged-four-counts-assault-deadly-weapon/

We already have a couple of people wanting to be the next Hitler it'll happen after the 64 year Trump Dynasty

50 years with no parole

screenshot this

>get up
>have nice coffee
>go to work
>get paid 12€/h by state for doing literally nothing
>read this
The day started off good.

I know that area, it's INCREDIBLY fucked with niggers everywhere. Literally 4th world Africa.

Our strength is love, unity, and force when necessary.

So much liberal city-dwelling retard butthurt.

In American prisons, people of the same race tend to group together on their own. Blacks with blacks, latinos with latinos, and whites with whites. They stick together for safety as a group as being alone leaves you vulnerable. Whites tend to be split into neo-nazi groups and Italian/Mafia. Since he is somewhat famous now, the neo-nazi groups aren't gonna let him join, unless he seriously punks for them and even then it's unlikely. Other than that, he's on his own unless another prisoner makes him his bitch.

>40 years
>California has 3 strikes rule, where a third, violent felony has a minimum of 25 to life
>Concurrent felonies committed against the same people at the same time only count as one strike.
>His 7 are against multiple individuals at different times, so they ALL count as strikes.
He could get fucking LIFE.

Makes you go crazy I guess. I always thought it'd be kinda nice but I guess our bodies weren't meant to be deprived social interaction or some shit. Oh well.

Lmao saved

You don't do shit except jerk off to anime gifs/webms on Sup Forums and talk about gommunism. Stop lying and be honest you can't do shit to save Eric he's going to be the system's bitch after abusing it for as long as he did and will die in prison or go insane after becoming the jailhouse punk.

I realize that.

It just seems fucked for someone to receive additional punishment due to the actions of other inmates.

I get they can't necessarily afford to give every inmate who is threatened a private room. It seems like they could put the person into a solitary cell but cut out the psychological torture part though. Like give the person more frequent breaks than an actual solitary inmate, and access to books as such like normal inmates would have.

2/10 low energy bait.

I was here watching it all go down, and loving every minute of it.
That bastard and many just like him could use some enrichment behind bars, thanks Sup Forums.