Final stalker thread this season

Lots of shows were shipped today/yesterday and thus Stalker stopped tracking them.

>How do I read this?
Here are final ESTIMATED sales of FIRST VOLUME (BD+DVD, all versions) after FIRST WEEK only.
In less than a week we will have real numbers from oricon for all these shows.

1) 9903 Kabaneri
2) 9680 Jojo
3) 7572 Re:Zero
4) 5589 Haifuri
5) 4485 Bakuon
6) 3946 Bungo Stray Dogs
7) 3705 Super Lovers
8) 3597 Flying Witch
9) 3257 Netoge
10) 2219 Kuma Miko
11) 2176 Tanaka-kun
12) 1770 Asterisk s2
13) 1684 Anne Happy
14) 1405 Hundred
15) 1317 Shonen Maid
16) 1062 Sakamoto
17) 790 Concrete Revolutio s2
18) 764 Twin Star Exorcist
19) 517 Terraformars s2
20) 201 Endride

Other urls found in this thread:

karice.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/p503/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These shows are not relesed yet. Here are ESTIMATED number of preorders of FIRST VOLUME (BD+DVD, all versions) SO FAR. Please pay attention to the release date, these shows are still gaining more preordes every day. For example Macross is released in one month and it probably will reach 12k. Luluco is released in September so it's very hard to guess final numbers.

1) 8935 (2016/07/22) Macross Delta
2) 3781 (2016/06/29) Boku no Hero Academia
3) 2604 (2016/06/29) Sansha Sanyou
4) 1923 (2016/07/27) Joker Game
5) 1265 (2016/10/19) Kuramukuro
6) 1030 (2016/09/14) Luluco
7) 439 (2016/08/24) Ace Attoney
8) 267 (2016/07/06) Mayoiga
9) 249 (2016/09/02) Pan de Peace
10) 188 (2016/08/26) Onigiri
11) 184 (2016/07/29) Big Order

It seems this season is better than previous one. Anime is not dead.
Oh and
>Kiznaiver: 1,316 copies sold first week according to oricon

>267 (2016/07/06) Mayoiga
And to think ANN loves this show

>184 (2016/07/29) Big Order
>lower than Endride
Ouch.

>And to think ANN loves this show
Because they keep pushing the "Guys it's totally intentional!" bullshit and they can't back down now.

>not just Nick Creamer

You're one day too late for this horseshit

>4) 5589 Haifuri
>5) 4485 Bakuon

>ANN
>loving shit

I see nothing amiss here.

Is it being reviewed by Hope David Chapman by any chance?

>Kiznaiver: 1,316

More like they've been shilling this thing since before it even aired.

>11) 184 (2016/07/29) Big Order

Kabaneri is 9903 points too high.

Definitely looks better than Winter's sales.

>first week

Endride and Flying witches episodes last week were postponed so that might have affected their scoring.

but then it would have zero sales though?

The show blows and offers nothing of substance. Even the intro has a song that's a rip off from an 80s song.

Did Endride pass memeyoga?

Can't wait for all the fake meltdowns and mind blowingingly stupid shit people are going to say over the regular season sales. I mean fuck anyone who actually follows this shit knows it's primarily decided by what show can bribe people with the most extras and event tickets which usually means idol shows or moe shit with popular VAs typically end up the best sellers

>5) 4485 Bakuon
This is a good, right? I'm already with baiku withdrawal.

>Kiznaiver v1 adds 192 DVDs, total 1,508

It's still a flop, though.

>not liking based Boom Boom Satellites

Sorry I should say anyone that follows thus shit and isn't a shitposter looking to sat the craziest shit possible. Anime fans are a lot like Donald Trump in that they base their online personas around being the first to say the craziest most extreme shit and as loudly as possible

I thought Luluco was supposed to be a huge success, at least that was what Triggerdrones said when it was revealed that Kiznaiver was flopping.

And rightfully so. Everything about Kabaneri is lazy and uninspired. It shows that you can just poorly rip-off a popular work and still make money. It doesn't deserve to sell.

I guess people are waiting to see how kababeri ends to be sure if it's worth buying the bds. Can't judge them. I still think the show is pretty good, even if it could've been better without biba.

Macross is probably going to outsell it. I didn't like the show.

And boku no hero isn't doing that bad! That's nice, i hope they make a season 2.

The only thing Trigger has ever done well is take filthy gaijin money.

Did you even read the rest of the text in that post?

>2219 Kuma Miko

Mindbreaking was a mistake.

Do I need to point out out that it comes out in a box release with two volumes in total?

pedobear mindbreaks the loli?

that's fucked up man

That makes it even worse. Normally box releases are reserved for shows that do really bad, like M3.

It's actually, everyone but the bear.

I don't expect Luluco to get much higher especially with the next season of shows starting soon.

Two lumps or four lumps, it doesn't change the fact that they're spending good money on raw sewage.

POST STALKER SO I CAN SHITPOST NOT ESTIMATE

>Bakuon
>yuri
I thought it was just about hot girls on bikes. Is there anything actually suggestive of yuri about the show or are you just applying Occam's yuri razor based on the absence of evidence to the contrary?

how can i rea-
Oops, what the fuck is going on now with this threads?

/u/ being /u/; just ignore it.

I agree with uninspired, but it's got it's qualities. It's pretty to look at and at least, something a lot of anime can't claim. Originality is not the sole definer of whether something is enjoyable or not.

I guess they didn't expect it to do good? It was still the most entertaining show of the season. The point is that technically it outdoes Endride, even if the profit is less.

>15) 1317 Shonen Maid
It's still better than what Etotama sold, so I'll take it.

It was made by someone who makes futa doujins.
Go figure

*including

>kiznaiver
>mayoiga
Is Okada going to stop getting work?

It's still a huge flop.

Anime original, so it didn't boost sales of it's source material.
Had a bunch of big names attached to it, and big names like big pay checks.
Aniplex was sinking a ton of cash into advertisement for it and advertisement is not free.

While other shows will sell less, this one could have the biggest negative impact.

>All the girls actually have a dick

***,*15位/***,*15位 (**4,280 pt) [*,*41予約] 16/06/24 16/04 Re:ゼロから始める異世界生活 1 [Blu-ray]
***,*17位/***,*17位 (**4,145 pt) [*,*29予約] 16/06/22 16/04 ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない Vol.1Blu-ray(イベントチケット(昼の部)優先購入抽選申込券付)
***,*27位/***,*27位 (**3,404 pt) [*,*70予約] 16/06/22 16/04 ハイスクール・フリート 1(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,*34位/***,*33位 ◎ (**1,710 pt) [*,*16予約] 16/07/27 16/04 ジョーカー・ゲーム Blu-ray BOX 上巻
***,*54位/***,*53位 (**5,884 pt) [*,*37予約] 16/06/22 16/04 甲鉄城のカバネリ 1(イベントチケット優先販売申し込み券付)(完全生産限定版) [Blu-ray]
***,*62位/***,*62位 (**2,481 pt) [*,*95予約] 16/06/22 16/04 ふらいんぐうぃっち Vol.1 [Blu-ray]
***,*97位/***,*97位 ○ (**1,795 pt) [*,**7予約] 16/06/22 16/04 ジョジョの奇妙な冒険 ダイヤモンドは砕けない Vol.1DVD(イベントチケット(昼の部)優先購入抽選申込券付)
***,142位/***,133位 (**1,659 pt) [*,**8予約] 16/06/23 16/04 ネトゲの嫁は女の子じゃないと思った? 第1巻(初回限定版)(聴猫芝居書き下ろし文庫小説同梱) [Blu-ray]
***,145位/***,165位 (**5,632 pt) [*,*18予約] 16/07/22 16/04 マクロスΔ 01 [Macross Delta 01] (特装限定版) (LIVEチケット優先先行抽選申込券封入) [Blu-ray]
***,150位/***,148位 ○ (**2,434 pt) [*,**2予約] 16/06/24 16/04 文豪ストレイドッグス 第1巻 限定版 [DVD]
***,167位/***,186位 (**1,076 pt) [*,*48予約] 16/06/22 16/04 あんハピ 第1巻 [Blu-ray]【予約不可】
***,176位/***,195位 (**1,231 pt) [*,**0予約] 16/06/24 16/04 文豪ストレイドッグス 第1巻 [Blu-ray]

>I guess they didn't expect it to do good?
Maybe that's why they had to Kickstarter it.

>Mayoiga projected to sell worse than Pan de Peace!

Good.

>13) 1684 Anne Happy

Etotama average was around 1100-1300 irc

>HOW DO I READ THIS

>kek
>xD
Fuck off

Oh, whoops. Mayoiga is projected to sell ALMOST as bad as Pan de Peace!.

A 3 minute and 15 second show. They probably made a profit.

It's unfortunate but not surprising, it took a while to reach its stride.

Never.

Pan de Peace is projected to sell ALMOST as good as Mayoiga
A 3 minute and 15 second show. They probably made a profit.

Nah, people don't hire Okada because they think she's good. They hire her because she can vomit scripts really fast and doesn't give a shit about people changing them ( i.e.: has no artistic integrity ).

The reason why she was chosen for Mayoiga was literally because she has a "big name" and the people behind the project thought it'd attract funders ( Mayoiga was crowdfunded )

karice.wordpress.com/2016/04/17/p503/

Picked up.

I didn't know that
Makes sense though.

It still sold only 494 volumes the first week. I hope fujos decide to buy it during these next weeks.

>A 3 minute and 15 second show.
What does being short matter? Short shows don't have particularly bad sales you retarded tripfag. In fact they can sell pretty fucking well sometimes.

I think that the sales were split between Anne Happy and Sansha Sanyou. I may be wrong but I think they are both Kirara shows, and it was pretty stupid to air both at the same time.

An attempt was made.

That's the point. It's a short show so even if the sales aren't incredible, it's going to turn a profit compared to full length shows that fail to sell.

>11) 2176 Tanaka-kun

For once, I actually want the fujos to do some work.

Sansha Sanyou is a pretty old and well established manga isn't it? I think Kirara can do fine without many sales for the anime. Not that it makes the decision any less retarded.

I guess he's implying that a 20 minute show, which requires a lot more cash to make, is selling the same than a 3 minute one.

The next sentence is the relevance.
The total length of the entire series is less than two episodes of a regular show, so even if that's all the sales it gets, it's still better off than anything selling in the same range.

Well, I have enjoyed some of her stuff so I guess that's okay. Everything she was involved in this season was shit though.

Obviously it wasn't gay enough for them, that's probably why it's good.

It's unfair, Anne Happy is way funnier and deserves more sales.

The Mayoiga episodes she wrote the script for were good. Kiznaiver is not good but it's passable as entertainment.

Holy shit. What is this? Someone actually bothered to combine all the preorder points of every show and categorized them accordingly?

It's not just a lazy ass copy paste straight from the stalker site? It didn't even have a bait image for the presumably highest ranking show but just the beautiful face of the lord and savior himself?

Is this real life? I bet this thread is still going to be filled with shitposting.

Mayoiga was hilariously bad, but I feel like I was left with lingering brain damage after the ending.

I dropped Kiznaiver after the fifth episode. No regrets.

I agree, but Anne happy took a few episodes to get really good. Sansha Sanyou was pretty good from the start.

But yeah, by the end, Anne Happy > Sansha Sanyou

Sansha Sanyou felt like it was written by an alien who had no idea how humans work, futaba is probably the worst character of the season.

Don't forget it has a 30 seconds opening, too.

I really don't understand how you can have such strong opinions about an inoffensive slice of life.

He was molested as a child

Nothing even broke 10k.

This season has been pretty shitty all around.

What about Kabaneri's preorder cancel after realizing that the bullshit?

Only cause its selling better than Anne Happy and shouldn't be

*from recent episodes are bad.

Estimated obviously means they aren't definitive right? Any of them can sell more or less than what's been posted?

ESL, get off my board.

I hope you realize that three shows this season will without a doubt break 10k. And honestly, it's also possible for that to become five shows breaking 10k.

Compare that to the garbage which was Winter which only KonoSuba save it.

loooooooool

All of them sell more because these charts don't include all sources. Like if you order a copy, it's not included.

I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Winter was especially bad. I think Konosuba was the only show that even sold past 5k.

Think of all the money that've gone to waste. You'll never going to see them again.

>I thought it was just about hot girls on bikes. Is there anything actually suggestive of yuri about the show or are you just applying Occam's yuri razor based on the absence of evidence to the contrary?
It's a comedy with plenty of bantz. Watchable for anyone but even more enjoyable if you are a /o/tist or a baikufag. The only /u/ shit is a teacher that goes full dike when she drinks. Only bad thing about the adaptation is that it skips some pretty good chapters from what it managed to cover from the manga.

An episode is 3 minutes and 15 seconds long, including both the OP and the jingle at the end. Altogether, it's only a 42 minute and 15 second long show.

Like the other user mentioned, that's not even two episodes of a full length anime.

>dike
well shit, you know what I mean

On that winter season hell froze over because at least a DEEN show made it.

DEEN had Konosuba and Rakugo that season. I'm not sure about the sales for Rakugo but the fact that DEEN made two shows of that quality in one season was a shock enough. Even if it's an adaptation, their track record has been abysmal for the last decade.

yea no. winter has konosuba and koyomi monogatari. knosuba average above 10k. koyomimonogatari mostly 20k or 30k or above who knows.

Is that just how you wanted it? Categorize them by points?

No actually you're more correct. the result may bigger and higher. There are often cases they are lower than amazon prediction.