Just got my Australian student visa for Bachelors degree in CSE. What should I expect?

Just got my Australian student visa for Bachelors degree in CSE. What should I expect?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what uni?

University of Sydney. And, yes my family is rich.

Fuck off we're full

well expect no one to care that your rich

Sydney is a shithole so you'll feel like you never left the family compound

Very racist and Islamophobic :^)

I know. I've been there on vacations. My sister graduated and married a rich white Aussie. Too bad. She got bleached. It's just that I won't have to do those shitty 7/11 jobs. My daddy will pay for me :^)

take me with you desu

I hope she made that cuck convert first. you know, so you don't have to kill her and shit.

You're going to have a bad time dating white women, Pajeet.

Man. I fucking wish Australia was cheaper. Seriously, log mar rahe hain wahan jane ke liye. My total cost was more than 50 lachs

Yeah. He's a one of those Liberal Chads.

IDC honestly ;^).

>50 lach
WHAT? ARE YOU NUTS?
Top price in market is 2 mil. That's it.

Nigger I paid whole year fees which is 40k. And, and bought like 5 lachs worth of clothes and stuff. Bhai hum sirf brand pehente hain

Stay where you belong mudskin, we fukn hate all of you

Fuck white ladies as much you can.
Good luck!
Don't drop out and concentrate on studies and don't go back to Pakistan, I don't think it is going to get better in future.

Daily beatings

Don't stop me nowwwww. Cause I am having a good timeeee :^)

Shit man. I doubt that. I am 5'7 and look like literal Pajeet expect my skin tone is white.

Oh from Lebs or Abos?

>mudskin

Disgusting

>from Lebs or Abos?
Hopefully both

Aussie slags at Sydney will fuck each and everything that moves.
Just wear a nice fragrance and drink alcohol at college parties.
Be more social and become member of College clubs and societies.
Be confident and never let anyone dominate you.
You'll have a great time.

Aw C'mon. Don't you wanna hug your future Australian citizen?

Awe

Thanks man. I'll try my best. I just fear that I will get STDs or AIDS. You know. No pre-martial sex and stigma.

>citizen
>mudskin has no loyalty to its homeland

How very typical of a shitskinned subhuman

C'mon man. My country sucks that's why I am migrating. You know the drill :^). Cheer up .

>No pre-martial sex and stigma.
Kek. You'll forget this within first week.
Always carry a condom. It's neither very expensive nor heavy.

>no loyalty to its homeland
Then why the fuck did your ancestors leave Britain?

Stay away from us alpha keralities when you get here porki, stick with the POO IN LOO north indians , ok?

I dunno man I am very socially awkward. /r9k/ tier. Even, I never had a GF here.

>not heavy
Not in your size pajeet

>my country full of my people sucks
>that's why people from my country migrate

You are fukn useless subhumans who have ruined your homeland and are now looking for an escape route to a good country, a white country. This shows how utterly spineless and traitorous shitskin mentalities are. They will never look to better their own, they only look to destroy what is better than theirs.

WE ARE FUKN FULL YOU SANDNIGGER CUNT

>leave Britain

To form a new country that had yet to be formed with British heritage you inbred mudscum. What you are doing is the complete opposite. You are leaving your country, not to grow or build your own history and heritage but to leech off already developed countries as you, and your people, are incapable of western levels of civil organisation.

Sydney Uni has the best bacon and cheese toasties, you're in for quite a treat my man!

Stay in your own fucking country you shitskin faggot. You aren't welcome in this part of the world.

So many butt hurt Aussies. I though Australians were very welcoming people. :(

nobody asked you sheepnigger.

I'm not an Australian. I'm just sick of seeing shit colored subhumans who feel entitled to live in the west.

Doesn't matter what you expect. Spiders, emu, and rama-rama abos will soon rule their rightful lands once again.

You are a subhuman sand nigger cuck.

No, shitskin pig, we don't want you in our countries. Fuckn stay where you belong you degenerate faggot

like you have a fucking choice.

>sheepnigger
still better then a sheepnigger tho.

kek aussies BTFO

t. losers

>I thought Australians were welcoming people
No, you didn't. If you believed that you wouldn't have posted here to stir shit and bask in their tears. I'm not complaining and I enjoy it. Seeing as, if you're real, paki kid, no amount of butthurt they display here will stop you from enjoying their convict continent for a few years and then moving somewhere better.

>im totally a spineless traitor guize

Your choice has been made. You are a degenerate traitor.

>cucistani flag

Who else smells plebbit?

Every time you see a white person, they will be wishing death on you. I can't stress this enough, you are not welcome.

>can't distinguish between NZ and AU.
The true might of the frogposter army.

Speak for tour basement dweller bois only.

Just because you have ruined your continent with shit skin Muslims doesn't mean others want too.

This, every single white Australian I know has a fukn problem with minorities.

>basement dweller
>>>>>>>>>>>>/dumblr/

Try harder faggot

Refer to our official immigration policy
youtube.com/watch?v=jZnLdrAvb4w

There's nothing you can do about it, just give up.

>So therefore X means that you need to do Y, go that?
>*uncomfortable shuffling*
>Here on the next slide we can see that blah blah blah

Then when the test comes you just go up to the desk and tell them you don't understand the questions and they do it for you right in front of you 10/10 A+

It matters to me that you be rich, it's best.

Are you still drunk, Finland? :DDD

Expect to receive an expensive but mediocre education.

>just give up goy

Fuck up Schlomo

It is over guys, just breath deeply, it will help you relax.

Wait, what?

>it's over guys

Weak

Just agree man that left has won, it's just the fact.

CSE, what is that, cock sucker education? It is Australia, afterall

>inmate population of prisons the world over form ethnic gangs
>prison continent of western white society feels ethnic and racial divides more than others
This actually makes sense desu

Some western degenerate shithole.
t. student visa

It is

>its just a fact

You're right finbro, we should all stop posting and just go to sleep...
Are you feeling tired...?
I sure am...

Expect suicidal thoughts, I recommend visiting uni threads on r9k for start.

>inmate population
>flag memes

Burgers amirite

Pathetic

You should expect a class of lazy cunts asking the teacher to explain everything slowly then when assessment day comes you will simply go to the teacher and ask him to explain slowly and he will explain slowly. You will be prodding him for the "password" which is the correct answer.

They're allowed to spell the answers out except for one letter, so you should expect that and be surrounded by people who are there to spend thousands of dollars on exactly that.

Your basement probably smells sweaty.

This is true. I have rage fantasies all the time around these sub humans

And that my friend is how the government gets its money and why you're spending so much to get here.

Suckers momentum

Are Australians that stupid.

computer science and engineering
>cum skin education

You're the one paying for it.

KEK

Western countries need to stop all immigration except for marriage/immediate families.

Australians don't have basements, we're not subterranean like Americans

> Fuck white ladies as much you can.
If you are an arab chad, otherwise give up on women, just save money to buy a qtie in Pakistan later.

I'm sure he will reconsider now that you've informed him of that.

You have, and it's called your own room.

EBIN SERVED SPÖRLRLRÖRLRÖRÖRÖÖRÖRLRL :DDDDD

>people ask where you are from
>pakistan
>people make fun of your cricket team
>people delibrately mistake your nationaity as indian for "bantz"
>you go home every day muttering "fucking infidels"

Be prepared for irl shitposting :^)

nice bants

just dont be a paki cunt,leave the 3rd world shit at the door mate you will fit in fine as long as you leave pakistani culture behind

i live in the north west,ive lived amongst you guys dont bring the village mentality to anglo countries you will be hated.

>this is fingolian shitpostinG

What a shame.

Get cucked by a Mongol, Finn.

Finns are not white.

you'll be ignored, or told to fuck off, or both

>When foreigners whinge about a bit of playful banter
Harden up faggots

R O A S T E D

expect to get walloped upside your hatshelf for being a tiddle squinted more than your mans next door. unless you wanna be rooming it all day in any case sounds like you'd do well ya fogey buger.

>Sydney
RIP. Shittest city in the country.
>lebbo gangs
>abo gangs
>sudo gangs
>bikies
>nothing to do at night
>shit streets, poor city layout
>shithouse public transport
>homeless epidemic
Melbourne is a step up because at least the suburbs are hospitable, the CBD is only marginally better than Sydney. Sydney is just garbage as a whole though. Maybe consider Brisbane/Adelaide.

Also if you're rich in Pakistan, why come here? You won't be rich here. People won't want to talk to you because the cultural zeitgeist leads people into thinking people from your area of asia are subhuman or socially incapable. You'll experience extreme racism (particularly in Sydney, and not just from Darryl the bogan, Achmed and Kunta Kinte will abuse you too) and struggle to form friends that aren't in your predicament. If you enjoy drinking or partying, Sydney is not the city for you either as all the clubs/bars shut early. And what are you doing, CSE? Bit of a waste mate, not many careers going in that field. You might as well become a tradie here, and then you'll become a "honorary aussie" and will make some mates/earn some decent cash.

Pakistanis and Indians at my uni absolutely sperg the fuck out when you confuse their nationality with each other. Easy keks :^)

kek
how will shitting street ever recover?

oh boy, it's been some time

that was fucking piss weak mate

I can tell by your seriously patrician choice in jrpg.
You will get laid here very easily. Fucking Habibs is the latest fashion statement.

If you're a muslim then expect to be treated like shit.
Roughly 50% of Australians want a ban on Islam according to multiple polls that were trying to prove the opposite.
Your kind isn't wanted here, especially if you shit in the streets

I just realised how fucking bizarre it is to get nostalgia from goatse.

Or if you cant be bothered with that shit just flash some cash. In other news dont trust an indian when it comes to picking up women, they are one of the most creepy faggot race when it comes to this.

every thread needs a little goatse

FUCKING BAIT INCOMING!!!!!