BLEACH

>anticipating new misery for Ichigo
>something big is going to happen
>we all start a facebook tomorrow
>where is KON?!
In the mean time. Post best girls. I'll start with the obvious. can you guess which girl is best girl.

Other urls found in this thread:

shonenjump.com/j/rensai/bleach.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Orihime is the best forever!

i JUST WANT everybody in this thread to suck on my ass house. Thanks.

The best girl is Rukia.

Grimmjowl is best girl.
>Orihime in Pantera form
>muh dick

>Something big is going to happen.
Obviously. But I think Ichigo won't get more suffering because.
>Isshin and Ryuken arrives
>Scene cuts of to Valkyrie's fight
But who knows.

Best girl indeed

Seriously though who wants to suck on my ass house?

Obviously Juha breaking his Bankai won't actually do anything to Ichigo's power.

+1

Unohana obviously.

That's not how you spell Nel

So we're 200 chapters into this fucking arc and still don't have a single clue what Yhwach's plan is nor what his end goal is. I know Kubo's saving it as some ebin twist but I'd really like to know what the fucking endgame here is.

OTP

>tfw you see this first time

certified it as AAA animu at the time for me

>laying in this lioness den

wew

best girl is a goy

kuchiki in her own tier

We know exactly what Yhwach wants, to destroy all three worlds and then remake it as he sees fit. How much more of a speedreader could you possibly be?

>tfw best girl gets no screentime

>best
because she's busy being a huge slut offscreen

Since when were we talking about Riruka

Orihime is source of all despair in Ichigo.

>Sup Forums

>actually believing this bullshit

You can't be serious can you?

Yhwach's been toying with everyone and everything from the beginning and lying to almost everyone he's come in contact with. Yet you take Askin's word on the matter as if it has any weight to the real goal.

Yhwach apparently loves peace and can't stand to see his people hurt, particularly in wars. Yet he started the war with SS KNOWING how it would end. He knew every Sternritter would die, even the Elite ones, yet they all totally believed they would be part of his new world. And even then the Almighty has the ability to change the future. If Yhwach so much as wanted it he could have wiped SS clean and not suffered a single casualty.

He named Ishida his successor knowing Ishida would betray him. Yhwach told Ishida that he had the potential to surpass him one day and this was because he was the only Quincy who survived the Aushwalen. Which both Ishida and Yhwach know is a flat out lie, as Ryuuken and Ichigo are both alive.

He put on a facade of going to kill the Soul King, and for what reason? He let Ichigo finish the job and claimed that was part of the purpose he was being bred for.

And now, if the spoilers are actually to be believed, he's claiming to absorb Ichigo's powers after toying with him for a few chapters and only using the surface of his actual powers. Which makes no sense as he's already a reality warping, omniscient god and there's little to be gained from sucking the power out of Ichigo who couldn't even deal with Mimihagi.

Everything this fucker has pulled points to an ulterior motive. Not sure how you can actually believe otherwise.

>MENTALLY ILL NEET FOR 7 YEARS

you too?

tl;dr

What happened to Orihime? the last thing I read about bleach was the end of the fullbring arc.

Nothing really, her new outfit is cute though.

Her shield can block attacks from an ancient Quincy God after doing some cardio in Hueco Mundo.

Best girl.
Pic related.

Shit. She was my favorite.

So how many chapters are in the current arc? and when begins? just to catch it.

It starts at 480 to the current 678. So 198 Chapters so far with another one tomorrow.

Chapter 480, we're almost 200 chapters into this arc but it's definitely worth it to catch up now.

>anons have create retarded shipping war images
these threads really became shit, I blame the rukia/orihime fags. no other girlXfags get in such stupid thread ruining fights.

Thx user.
I "hide" every post that mentions Orihime.
Sup Forums is so much better

Thanks guys. Soon, I'll be in the Kubo's wild ride again.

Those images are fucking ancient, user.

Those images were made back in 2012. Sup Forums has always been in favour of Rukia. It's only this year that we've had a massive influx of Ichihime and Renruki fans while is probably a result of Sup Forums becoming more popular and almost all anime forums are either gone or dogshit.

Let us know what you think, it's always interesting to read the opinions of people who are just getting back into it. We'll try to answer questions when they pop up as well.

>this insane paranoid butthurt

Ranger is gone, man.

Yes me too. Kill me, brother.

Hi Porky

He's never gone. Be sober, be vigilant; for your adversary the Porky, as a roaring faggot, lurketh about, seeking whom he may bait:

OR Kubo doesn't give a fuck about consistency.

OR you're both fucking speedreaders?

Being useless, per the norm.
[Spoiler]It's okay himefag, we know you're just trying to give your ilk a reason to babble about your goddess [/spoiler]

Ctrl + s, new friend. And nah, Orihime was good for the fap and Alones.

Seems more like you're the dumb shit that's unfamiliar with the term 'deception'

Not a new friend, Sup Forums phone app, and she's low tier for faps at best, their are better tittymonsters to fap to

Ichigo's gonna pull out the "double bankai", or Sankai, if you will.

Watch it happen. He's gonna go even further beyond.

►teaching new fags our secrets

Why don't you tell him how to triforce as well?

I'll post 2 more best girls

Too bad clover was shutted down by Google.
Even so, I liked Orihime more that the other girls maybe because I love the bland kind of woman.

Pretty sure you're the one being 'deceived' here, user.

>he doesn't use Mimi
Why go bland

To be far, if she had to much "panel" time. She wouldn't be best girl. Like Yoruichi

You autists need to get into other animes and mangos. Porky's ghost is literally winning with you spergs.

>

In an alternate universe, Kubo had Yoruichi win the Ichibowl

Shut the fuck up Porky

>anally frustrated

Oh Porky, why you false flagging? We all faggots here.

>

Is this for real?

Contributing some more best girl.

shonenjump.com/j/rensai/bleach.html

First off, those tattoos.

Secondly, odd choice for a volume cover. Renji has been out of the spotlight for a while.

My top three shipfag Ichigo pairings are as follows.

>IchiTatsu
Childhood friend winning is hot right now, and is going to be the new hotness. It is also very implied they can be very good friends who might actually end up together because they were always so close.
>IchiHime
Orihime's suffering is etternal trying to get ichigo's attention, but ichigo actual cares for her to much to think he isn't man enough for her is he can't be the best to protect everyone he cares about. After this arc, can most likely happen with all the signs leading that why since the early chapters before SS arc.
>IchiMisery
Ichigo could just be doomed to be 4everalone.

Thanks. But why Renji tho? Kenpachi or Urahara would have been better choices judging by the chapters.

Renji was barely in those chapters! Didn't he help beat up Gerard and then get knocked out instantly?

Not gonna lie. Renji looking boss. He is top tier now.

Isane needs a hug.

Volume is very spoiler-heavy, so the obvious choices (Urahara, Kenpachi, Hitsugaya) might have been passed over. Regardless it's another quality cover, but I agree Renji was an odd choice.

I've come to the point that I dislike IchiHime and IchiRuki.
Orihime just always felt like the clingy girl. with whom her crush has nothing in common. They don't really have chemistry and they never had.

Rukia had chemistry with Ichigo in the beginning, but they've barely interacted throughout the last 10 years, so it doesn't really feel that way anymore. Besides, there is Renji.

Tatsuki winning would be by far the best option, but unfortunately it's probably not going to happen.

Volume 68 says hi.

Kubo does what he wants.

>bland
I'm sorry you feel this way, user.

I'm guessing this means Renji will be getting another fight within the next few volumes.

Tatsuki would never take Ichigo away from Orihime. She cares about Orihime way too much to do that.

Reminds me of this.

What chapters does the Volume cover?

But seriously this tattoo is top tier.

Reposting the spoilers since I was at the movies and didn't make the new thread:

新斬月を一瞬で折られた一護VSユーハバッハから一転、場面は石田VSハッシュヴァルト。

ついにハッシュが能力を明かす。

ハッシュ「私の"B"の聖文字(シュリフト)、その能力は世界調和(ザ・バランス)」

「能力の範囲内の世界に起こる不運を幸運な者に分け与える」

「自身に降りかかる不運は『身代わりの盾』で受けることができる」

また、石田雨竜の"A"の聖文字(シュリフト)は完全反立(アンチサーシス)
指定した2点の間に"既に起きた出来事"を"逆転"することができる

石田が自分の体に受けたダメージを完全反立でポテトの体に移す

石田「今回はシンプルに僕と君の傷を逆転させた」

ポテト「起きたことを逆転させる力なら…陛下の御力に刃向えるのはお前だけかもしれない」

ポテトにダメージを負わせた幸運が世界調和によって不運を呼び
石田自身もダメージをくらう

さらに『身代わりの盾』の効果でポテトのダメージがそのまま石田に戻ってくる

満身創痍の石田にポテトがとどめを刺そうとする

場面変わって絶望する一護

1ページ見開きで一護「終わりだ」

陛下「では力を返してもらうぞ」

Translation:

B's holy letter stands for Balance
It can share misfortune (within the world in its range) with fortunate people. Misfortune happening to oneself can be received with the "substitute shield"

A's holy letter stands for Antithesis.
It can "reverse" whatever happens between 2 specified points. Ishida used this to transfer the damage he received to Haschwalth's body

Ishida: I simply reversed my and your wounds.
Haschwalth: With a power to reverse what happened...maybe you're the only one who can face against his majesty.

The fortune of damaging Haschwalth, because of balance, calls for misfortune, so Ishida is damaged too. Plus, because of "substitute shield" Haschwalth's suffered damage goes back to Ishida. Haschwalth is trying to give the final blow to the wounded Ishida.

Scene changes, Ichigo looks desperate. Spread page with Ichigo saying "it's over". His majesty; "I shall take my strength back (from you) then"

which of these lines is "the pleasure of being cummed inside"?

Chapter 664 - 671 or 672, depending on how many chapters are included. So from the end of the Askin fight to where Ichigo begins to face Yhwach.

>Mature, huge tits goddess like Rangiku can pose as a high school student

Where has best girl been anyway?

I thought for sure that she was gonna show up and help Yoruichi and Yushiro, but nope.

If I recall, it was only stated that Lille had taken out Lieutenants, and no mention of others.

I want more Soi Fon.

Not if Orihime some how ends up with Uryuu because she realizes his massive one sided crush on her. Tatsuki winning the orangebowl could only happen as an ending epilogue at the end of the manga.

>does nothing

>gets the cover
all my fucking rage.

"Substitute Shield"

wtf is that?

I think this pic cover most of the best girls. As i said, MOST, not all.

Who do you think will be on the next volume? Ichigo? Orihime? Yhwach?

>getting mad over volume covers

Kubo has been making color posters for each volume. Showing Bankai Kisuke/ Kenpachi, or even Adult Hitsugaya would be putting major spoilers directly on the volume cover.

Still too early to say, although I'd like to think it would be Ichigo. But with this cover and Askin's there's no way to know for sure.

Maybe places another body in place to take the hit. Oh fuck if that is the case then those fucking autists memeing Orihime dying might happen if ends up taking the hit. Fuck this fucking manga if that is the case.

Haxvald's gay new power

You're joking, right? This is Sup Forums tier posting.

It means anything bad that's intended for Haschwalth happens to his opponent instead.

This one
>1ページ見開きで一護「終わりだ」