#BoyHoody

You White American bastards. "HIS body, HIS choice!" How hard is that??!!

StopTheCut.org

Source: FB.me/ZombiesTV > Albums: Intact

america is jew'd

Many such cases

FOR HYGIENE?

Because people are too stupid to clean themselves every other day?

They think that's an argument and its hilarious.
>its too troublesome to clean this crevice on my body
>the solution is to forcibly skin that part on me for the first minutes of my life
>"seeeee goyim, it has its benefits"

My country is pretty fucking retarded but at least we don't mutilate our children in order to please our Jewish masters pleasure.

Every fucking day you post this shit. I don't know why Sup Forums goes full retard over circumcision but so does reddit. Are you anti circumcision fags secret redditors too?

>not wanting to have your genitals skinned at birth is going full retard

It's harder to get shit off under the nails.

Because
GOYIM
are too stupid to clean themselves every other day

Fixed

Go back to r e d d i t, I am glad my parents had me circumcised.

That's fucking stupid. I never even had even a slight skin irritation on my dick, much less this mithical dick cheese that I keep hearing about on Sup Forums

Why?

Smegma doesn't exist. Just another Jewish lie.

maybe you havent had sex before

Its clean, dry, neat and my wife loves it.

Apparently it also removed your hilarious bantz.
It's a shame, those were something you might actually use.

>dry
Is this a positive?

jeez it takes like 10 seconds to make ones dick clean again

Yes, if its dry it wont smell or get slimy.

Kikes in Australia eh

Cutfags

Juden sympathiser

Nope. Not a kike, not a muzzie either.

How about your wife's son?

Why would you want to gross women out with your dick? Don't you remember how hard it is to get laid as a teenager? Then throw in having a dick that will gross girls out.

Most of Sup Forums are permavirgins who will never get laid and gross out girls regardless. That's exactly why you only hear neckbeards talking about this on pol and not in real life.

> See:
>

Kek. I live in Brisbane. I dont even think we have a synagoge here.

I have. (albeit no gf now.)
>tfw

>StopTheCut.org

Well that's odd, I didn't think i would ever agree with a liberal on something.

I'm somewhat skeptical though, what type of reverse troll is this? What exactly are you baiting me into? I'm white, and you are a liberal, which means you believe this will somehow hurt the white race.

What makes you think a normal penis would gross anyone out? Are you a child?

Why not spread the word everywhere? Its 2017 and people are still mutilating their baby boys

>Mothers in Burgerland let their children's dick get mutilated
How cucked can you be, my foreskin is fully intact and I do not see why A mother wouldn't wait to let their own children decide.

Because now my dick doesnt look like a dehydrated worm trying to eat itself?

Just let the offspring decide for himself if he is old enough for it. Theres really no need except for phimosis to cut.

Maybe you haven't had a shower before

Women should cut their tits off as they might get an infection under the folds.

The tits should be made into wallets too.

I'm pretty sure phimosis is treatable without cutting.

Because its a pretty pathetic thing to "spread the word" about.

That's exactly what a circumcised penis is - dehydrated.

I used to have smegma when I was a kid. it was pretty awesome. my foreskin was a cheese factory, and I could mold it into things like play dough

>I need to dry it out to stop it looking dehydrated

>cut dicks are constantly dehydrated regardless of water intake
Lul k

So you're a cutcuck then?

If you think this is a good thing, how about you recomend it to the kid? When he's an adult and can decide for himself.
Mutilating your kids is a crime. And doing it for bullshit reasons should be grounds for child rescue and commital to an insane asylum.

He doesn't belong to you. He's yours to look after for a couple of decades, then he has to live the rest of his life with the dickhead decision you made (pun intended). It may seem trivial to complain about it, but that's because the parents made a decision that wasn't their right to make. So it's a mater of principle.
If someone steals your shit, their a thief. It doesn't matter that it was only a couple of pennies. They were YOUR pennies. Not theirs.

How do you feel when the 'Murrican mother's reasoning is unironically "B-BUT ALL THE OTHER BOYS ARE GETTING CUT AND HE'LL BE DIFFERENT AND BE BULLIED"?

I think that Americans are animals. Truly the ultimate goyim to be corralled, exploited and slaughtered.

Bottom-line objective fact: Cut looks much better.

Intellectually women are children. It doesn't matter that it isn't logical. We're talking about women and aesthetics and no one has gotten rejected for being circumcised.

Unless you're planning on exclusively banging Mexican girls who are used to its better to be circumcised. Even black girls aren't going to put up with it.

Generally, yes. I had a small cinsion to remove mine. It is very rare that circumcision is needed.

you sound pretty insecure. But don't fall into despair, billion of men before us had this useful feature called foreskin.
in most cases that's true.

I'm cut. The head of my penis is dry and will be for the rest of my life regardless of how much I drink or how much I moisturize. I'm not stupid enough to assume this doesn't affect performance down there.

my dad was bullied for having a foreskin but it probably made him tougher. Nothing wrong with being different if it's in a good way

Just subject to Jewish lies and kikery then

Women are hard-wired to be attracted to penises. They aren't going to be repelled by a normal penis even if they've never seen one before. Also, if they're seeing your penis, the sex is already about to happen. They're not going to suddenly cancel it at the last second for just about any reason.

Why cut off such a handy carrying case?

>that's how I smuggle popcorn into the cinema

I love my circumcised cucked pp.

>my dick is dry and i suck shit in bed thus everyone elses must also have these same issues

You would think that wouldn't jew

ive fucked 5 women. no one ever rejected me over my foreskin. one long-time gf shit-tested me over my foreskin, saying "cut is more aesthetic". But i yelled at her so she shut up about it

I've litterally never met one woman who had a problem with a snipped dick; majority don't like hooded ones. Blame it on the jew all you like, but personally I like the fact that women all love my goy dick. Enjoy the frumundacheese and life long stigma

There's only one known cure for a dehydrated benis.

A vagina is wet anyway why do you need your dick to be slimy. What are you some kind of hedonist seeking ultimate pleasure?

The desensitizing is a myth anyway. If it wasn't every uncut would be acknowledging they have premature ejaculation. Even cutfags have premature ejaculation so how could they if they were so desensitized?

Sam Roberts was circumcised as an adult and said he doesn't notice any difference in feeling.

Are you really retarded enough that you think that losing sensitivity means that you lose all sensitivity?

>so does reddit
Perhaps you should stay there

if you are uncut and do nofap you will have ultimate pleasure in sex. very intimate feeling. Even if girls dont like that touch-feely sensitive stuff because they're soulless, it is rewarding in itself. I love having a natural penis. Also never had a problem with girls blowing me. It looks same a circumcised when it's hard anyway

Circumstitions.com

John knows.

Twitter: @Iain_armitage

Kek they all have that panicked glare on the phone(s), even when they're ordering pizza. Must be genetic

>lose sensitivity
>last longer
>cumming still feels really good
Have fun with your hypersensitive dick 1 pump chump
That 1 pump will feel REALLY good though

Tell that to a 14 year old who can't get laid. I'm sure he'll understand that you made him a sexual pariah to get back at the Jews by not making him a Jew slave.

www.Circumstitions.com

Like an old, dry catchers mitt. Hahaha

Twitter: @Iain_armitage

Nigga likes dick cheese though. Nast ass fucking pig. Take a shower, I bet your dick stinks!!!!!

A 14 year old shouldn't be getting laid.

if you are strong you can fuck more after cumming first time. also if you are really strong you can prevent yourself from cumming even with lots of pleasure

why are 14 year olds trying to get laid wtf. What parent in their right mind would want their 14 year old kid to get laid? Or even "laid" at all. Marriage should be the goal, not casual sex. And if your wife doesn't like your natural cock she's retarded.

>hole has opinions about peen
Fuck off

Sounds like a great life. Yelling at girls who are grossed out and pretend to enjoy sex with you.

>pathetic

Dude this is not about your dick. Any arguments you make based your enjoyment of your own dick is completely irrelevant. This is about stopping a completely unnecessary and cruel act in babies who are all born intact and should remain so.

>A vagina is wet anyway
You have no real life experience with actual sex, I'm guessing.

If there was any difference we would see a higher rate of premature ejaculation among uncut fags no?

to cut your foreskin off is like saying to god he fucked up and you know better

why do you want to edit gods design user? why do you turn your back on him for the jew?

MGMBill.org

Male Genital Mutilation Bill needs to be revived. Damn Circumsexual Amercians (52% of USA are still enforcing foreskin amputation @ birth).

>Even if girls dont like that touch-feely sensitive stuff because they're soulless,

Exactly what girl would want that?

Never in my life has a woman complained about my healthy, beautiful, thick uncut cock. I've had women of all races, ages.

FeelsSoFuckingGood.jpg

Enjoy your dehydrated rashy cock lol

Nice try but no.

What if I told you faggots how to make a drug to grow your skins back?

I didn't tell girls to decide to like circumcised penises more.

because he can never go back so he has to rationalize his mutilation

ITT cut dicks

I don't fucking know I dont have a portal into women's minds

>no.
Didn't think so.

A gross gomco or plastibell circ scar is disgusting. I'm glad outside of Middle East & most of USA, 80% of the world's men have a BoyHoody. lol

Wtf does he have a hole in his toe

Circumcision marks you as nothing more than a slave to society. Every time you look down you have a permanent reminder that in our egalitarian society that holds many things as sacred human rights you're still nothing more than a tool to them. They balk at racism, women earning less than men, and historical events like slavery but they're still more than happy to slice your flesh off without your consent. They're totally indifferent to the pain they inflicted on you and they'll laugh at you if you complain. Don't step out of line, drones, because that beef jerky cock of yours is a reminder that all the values they espouse don't really apply to you.