Shingeki no Kyojin

What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter?

Also, false reporting is not cool, people are trying to discuss and shitpost here.

Lots and lots of tears in these threads

No tears
Just in middle of discussion when it got deleted

No bertfag?
Is he and anniebot dead?

I know one thing that won't happen.

Reiner's death.

Shitposters like you win again when the mods abandon their job of removing asshats and just delete the threads entirely, right? Horrible moderation is how /snk/ was entirely ruined as a community a year ago, banning threads and scaring off decent posters while the autists just waited for the next thread and shat on that one too.

He might die, like they always say the sixth one is a charm.

Don't use emoticons in the OP post, sub-90 IQ retard.

Go back to your lesbian thread please

>Upset over bait thread
Get over it anons thread got deleted

Do you guys think they're going to adapt season 2 well? Or will they botch it up?

>Everyone other than me is the same person
>calls someone else a sub-90 IQ retard

Have a (you).

Action scenes will go as well as expected. Characters will get retarded changes forced on them.

I read the manga after female titan arc, did they change the characters too much in the anime?

>Action scenes will go as expected
All the budget spent on the manlet and Mikasa meaning 50's adaptation will suck ass
>Characters will get retarded changes forced on them
Kiss in 50 and MUH MARCO filler in Utgard.

Season 2 could be a slideshow of manlet with Season 1's soundtrack overlaid and Nips would still watch the shit out of it.

Posting that shit here because the Hisu thread got nuked and why the fuck not.

She probably never even thought about it, even at the time Ymir was with her: while Ymir was clearly in love, Historia probably bore a deep affection for her without being able to put a properly define the nature of their relationship, nor what kind of feelings she had for her. (see pic. related)

The fact that for the majority of her life she'd had no contact with other guys and girls her age at all before joining the military, which greatly limited her experience of interpersonal relationships, most likely didn't help either. Nonetheless, given the type of manga we're dealing with I'd say gender is a fairly insignificant variable when it comes to love (see Mikasa for eg. she doesn't love Eren as a young man but as a person; a person who gave her a home and embodies the light and warm -aka the beauty- that she believes still exists in this world. that is to say her feelings would probably remain unchanged even if Eren turned out to be a girl).

TL;DR Historia will have all the time in the world to worry about her sexual orientation when she meets Ymir again.

Yes. Eren wasn't supposed to be a ragetard in his second fight with Annie, he was supposed to have developed a calmer mind in battle. It was teamwork that brought FT down. Araki wants Armin to be a dictator. Hanji became a crazy meme. Levi was too injured to fight at all in the manga, he stayed by Erwin and Nile the whole time. Some other things were changed as well.

So, do you think we'll get spoilers early or will we have to wait till the 8th?

Probably around the 6th

Yonkou got reported.

Yonkou is an attention-whoring faggot who gives out partial spoilers and chapters. It'll probably be marumaru or the fujo thread on 2ch.

They absolutely will.

Non exhaustive list:
>replaced most Eren x Armin scenes with Eren x Mikasa,
>made Hanji even more obsessed with titans than in the mango,
>nuked Annie's characterization and relationship with Eren,
>forced some Marco x Jean teasing,
>pushed Armin's ideology of "being willing to throw away one's humanity to be able to accomplish something" (that he got from Erwin) so much in the finale that any anime only would be tempted to think it's actually one of the messages SnK is trying to convey, which isn't actually true since this particular philosophy is challenged time and time again later in the manga (see the entirety of Armin's character development from chapter 1 to chapter 82),
>removed the ONE line that Mikasa said in the finale and made her come off as a not so unredeemable Eren-obsessed idiot(you know, the one about her wanting to take responsibility for injuring Humanity's Strongest and make up for her previous mess up),
>meme-worthy ahegao Annie laugh,
>More screen time for Jean (which isn't bad),

etc. etc.

I would let that discussion go user. Shipping stuff never ends well.

You forgot
>instead of her seeing the wall titans we get five minutes of Mikasa groping Eren's hands while the second big reveal of the series is a second-long clip

woops, forgot pic related

>those panels
I like Historia a lot more now than I did back then.

Well said user. I agree with the explanation of Mikasa's feelings and even if I am I indifferent about YH, I believe Historia needs to realize her sexual orientation. I am pretty convinced Ymir is bisexual, she has a thing for Bertolt for my perspective.

>I like Historia a lot more now than I did back then
Funnily enough, I'm sure Historia thinks the same.

She doesn't like anyone. She doesn't have time for romance shit nor do any of the other characters right now. She's no lesbian though, maybe not even bi, but I do think manlet might be gay out of the SL side.

They surely didn't understand the characters and their relationship in general. The only good thing about the anime is the soundtrack. Eren is pathetic, Armin is not Armin, Mikasa a Mary sue and doesn't even look Asian at all. Levi a fucking Gary Stu and Hange is more a obsessed freak that a genius scientific.
Mikasa is one of my favorite characters and I really hate her in the anime, it is like she was a completely different character.

Either Armin or Erwin get revived. Bert gets imprisoned, but I want Eren to kill Bert in a fit of rage.

Eren could beat Bertolt with all his rage. He is not going to die anyway.

>tfw waiting warmly for the scene where the wall titan's huge eye moves, revealing the titan to still be conscious as Mikasa dangles near it, horrified
One of the few moments I was genuinely unsettled, and the anime cuts it out. ;_;

In the manga it was only exposed for a short time before the SL covered it, too, ensuring the secret was kept. In the anime the wall cracked open without anyone guarding it. Random civilians should have had enough time to see that and spread mass hysteria.

Delusional. Ymir loves Bertie only.

>She doesn't have time for romance shit
Did I ever say that she did?

>She's no lesbian though, maybe not even bi,
It's weird that you claim she doesn't like anyone (which implies that she's shown attraction towards no one in particular thus far) and she has no time for romance, but somehow you know what her sexual orientation is.

>She's no lesbian though, maybe not even bi,
Holy shit, literally kill yourself.

Pls no, let Erwin survive with an ostomy bag. And keep Armin dead. No forced shifters.

Having no time for romance doesn't mean feelings can't be implied. Isayama has already done that for numerous characters, such as Mikasa liking Eren, Jean liking Mikasa, etc. In Historia's case he never outright said who she likes, but so far she's only gotten embarrassed around boys which means she gets shy towards them like most teenage girls do.

Anyways I doubt Isayama is going to fulfill any pairing in the end, everything is going to be open ended. Hell, things like Hanji ending up with Jean could happen for all we know.

>being this mad

There's nothing wrong at getting mad at such offensive things.

I'm 100% certain that she's actually skolioromantic.

Do people just pull these special snowflake sexualities out of a hat and run with it?

Did you even look it up before you started being judgemental?

I'm 100% certain you're a faggot

>attracted to persons outside the gender binary
Literally what.

You know one of them at least will be forced shifted.

Alright, I have had enough!

Will these two ever find happiness?

BA is as one-sided as JM with much more reason for one individual to hate the other.

to be fair downplaying, or at least delaying the twist was the right thing to do since doing a cliffhanger for something that would take 4 years to get answered would be a retarded move.

>caring about two characters that have yet to say a single word to each other

The only preferences we know are: Ymir a homo, Reiner a homo, manlet likes tall people, and Bert likes strong willed people.

Bertieboo will find happiness with Ymir.

That's right they're all homo for Bartfart.

They have never talked with each other and Bert says he does not like her. You have to trust him.

>so far she's only gotten embarrassed around boys
By "boys" you mean Eren, right? Cause afaik he's the only person one whom Hisu got embarrased around period, so I wouldn't call it a pattern just yet. And even her blushing is more due to the the blatantly flatering and teasing nature of his comments rather than actual attraction or sign of being into boys.

Annie doesn't like him.

That's right, Reiner is a man, not a boy!

>Reiner a homo
He, Jean and Bort are the only ones that have ever showed interest in girls.

Of course.

Armin thinks Historia is pretty.

I think you're prettier.

>Reiner a homo
He likes Krista. Ymir was the one who teased him about looking like a homo. In Japan buff guys like him are stereotyped as homo.

>Bert likes strong willed people
Not a statement by Isayama. Canon only indicates that he likes Annie.

Manlet's type is Isayama's fujobait answer and will never come up in the manga.

>bisexual
Not at all.

>she has a thing for Bertolt for my perspective.
Is this bait?

Probably.

She blushed around Reiner too.

Only Annie will find happiness. Bert will die.

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

>she has a thing for Bert
KEK

Marco blushed at Eren

D-Do you want to go on a date?

Don't be mean. They'll both find happiness in their own way.

I love you Armin.

B-but I am a boykin..

Well we all know Marco was a fag. He caught BR being gay too so that's why they killed him so their secret didn't get out.

Doesn't he just think she was a goddess?

Everyone wants Eren's dick.

What the, the horse is thinking of marrying her. And no I don't mean Janbo. Look at the bubble placement.

w-when?

also if she did, wasn't that just krista faking everything again

Utgard. How would one fake a blush user? Unless you got makeup or something or she is allergic to Reiner.

I'm not sure about happiness but the guy is literally immortal at this point.

Ah, right, forgot about that one!

This. It's always Krista around Lyner and Histolia around Emir.

If Armin has a thing for small blondes (Annie, thinks Krista is cute) does this mean he's a narcissist?

He wants to be a pretty girl as well.

Christa loves Reiner.
Historia loves Eren.

Who wouldn't want Eren's dick? He's cute, aggressive and passionate.

He didn't give a shit about Annie.

Is Armin a lesbian?

He definitely didn't have feelings for her but he did seem to feel bad about manipulating her into a trap. So he at least gave a little shit.

This.

>Eren first mentioning her short height as her most noticable trait
He really loves midgets

Yes he did. He cared about Annie a lot.

Don't underestimate her mad acting skills, user.

Because tall people remind him of titans.

Armin isn't anything anymore

I'm pretty sure her height stands out, since she is almost a dwarf.

He said he will feel sorry for her if Annie wasn't guilty. Armin is nor Bertolt or Eren.

No, he's dead.