Steven Crowder Goes Undercover as Antifa

The episode is tomorrow. Get hype.

youtube.com/watch?v=S8injQ2alGc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=TTaYrp5K7xg
youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

hes going to get lynched

His interactions with that twink o-host seem gay as hell.

Reminder he's a Leaf. He's already undecover.

KEK

The event was tonight, that's why he didn't do a show tonight. Tomorrow they're showing the footage.

>HEY EVERYBODY, I'M GOING UNDERCOVER GUYS

It already happened. He hadn't announced it before the event.

Why should we care about this kike?

I really hate that cuckservative bellend.

Who would win?

they are both leafs so they already lost

I saw a video where he and his friend took their clothes of in front of some feminists,his friend had a huge cock,and just before that he had to show everyone he had a wife.His videos get really Homeric sometimes.

That picture ain't helping either.

Gavin lost a long time ago

I think you could make a decent movie out of Gavin's bizarre life.

Fuck crowder. He's a run of the mill conservacuck. He won't support ethno nationalism.

>Steven Crowder

Didn't this guy recently lose a lot of ad money after renaming his show to the "White Power Hour with Crowder?"

I used to enjoy his material on small government conservatvism, but has to refund my subscription because he wouldn't stop talking about how women are inferior beings and are subservient and every way to men. That and his recent stance on repealing the 13th amendment really turns moderate conservatives like myself off.

>Implying women are not inferior to men

I didn't know he was a liberal degenerate

Someone will probably post his butthole for you soon.

Gavin was a hardcore punk beating up Nazi skinheads in his youth. He's nearing 50, but I bet he could take Crowder.

>beating up Nazi skinheads.
>admit he has had back and leg problems since he was a child.
>Works for (((Ezra Levant)))

None of his stories are fake at all! All of them are real goy! ALL OF THEM!

Also, all of those drugs he likes to boast about having taken probably didn't help his already inbred genetically inferior body.

Pills and speed don't help you.

footage from the show

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=0&v=TTaYrp5K7xg

>beating up
with girlish little flailing punches then immediately retreating?

youtube.com/watch?v=btmCaxSr8l8

Source? Sounds to me like you made this up.

Iv still not forgiven him for spawning VICE tbqh Fergal lad. Everyone seems to forget he founded that shitty buzzfeed/huffpo/salon tier leftist propaganda outlet. Seen him bitching out vidya the other day too because he doesnt understand it. Always going on about his wealth too (wealth achieved by founding a leftist brainwashing outlet no less) Then you got the homo shit and dildos and whatnot. Guy irritates me no end.

Andrew Breitbart was was of the founders of The Huffington Post, did you know that?

I can't believe I used to watch some vice vids years back. I don't know how outlets like that can call themselves news
dont forget the proudboys, cringe af and will be here for a long time to come

Yep. Hes dead though so im not going to get upset over it and at least he redeemed himself somewhat with kikebart.com before obongo had him CIA heart attack gunned.

Let the guy have his fun, m8.