A question for you goyim

out about 15 million jews alive today in total, how many do you believe are part of the global elite that's making you so miserable?

you can answer in % if you want
I mean sure you can say 100% for the shitpost value but I'm curious about your real views

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8
youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's one that can't get academic favor anymore and and has switched from not being able to let it go in the urinal to spending like an hour out his academic hour a day to trying to take a crap.

Why are they such failures?

We can find out when you're all gone.

It doesnt matter when there is an active in progress plan to replace and suppress white people. Join us and put and end to this bigoted racial hatred.

You fucking kike.
Of all the boards in all the Chans, you have to lurk on my Sup Forums.
You fucking kike

Honestly, it's

spoken like a true zimbabwean
you don't need to like jews, but without banks, all investment economics die and markets fall. and without any means of burrowing new funds they can't rebuild, and you starve

Okay I'll play your pointless game, however you're going to answer my question first. Okay kike, do you believe that six million Jews died in the holohoax? Yes or No. pick one

There was this one time an Israeli Jrew came to visit to see who he could suck up to in my workplace

What a slimebag. Nobody was there but me and he knew I hateded him.
>lol yeah
>they'll be back
>but not before you're plane flght back out

I thought Sup Forums's default approach was that all jews work together at all times

0.1%
If rich jews cared so much about the poor, they wouldn't have let them die in labor camps

Israel is illegitimate.

No clue desu but I'm sure at least 5% are destructively subversive to some extent or another

That happens when you generalize the users on a board that has 100 mil daily ips

Bull shit.
Economic systems are man made. You know it as well as I do. That the central banks are backed by nothing it's a bunch of kikes adding zeros to the end of a loan.

and strangely enough gold standard's america was never as economically powerful as it is today
again, you can hate jews and claim we cause white people harm with civic policies, but your nation isn't remotely "poor" and like it or not, jews were part of the system which allowed it to grow. whether this growth is real or inflated isn't relevant because some chinese sweat shop kid is the one that's working to make it function, not you

Actively? Probably 20-25%. 30% tops.

Passively included, I'd say 80-90%. The Jews who aren't actively trying to fuck us over will usually provide cover or defense for the ones that do. Or in the case of Israel, their mere existence and participation in the Middle-East has caused no end to troubles.

That's like saying, "how many Muslims do you think are terrorists?"
The obvious answer to this is small, maybe 10%. But it's a leading question that provokes an answer that betrays the severity of the problem.

How many Muslims are terrorist sympathizers, that provide logistical material support, and a pool for recruitment? Maybe another 20%.

How many don't directly support terrorism, but follow terrorist ideologies, giving them perceived legitimacy among other Muslims? Maybe 30%

How many don't follow extremist sects, but act as useful idiots who fail to speak out against Islamic terror, and cry "not all Muslims" and "reject islamophobia" after every terrorist attack? Maybe another 40%

That makes 10% terrorists, but 100% problematic.

The same is true of the Jewish question. If a Jew isn't actively speaking out against Jewish domination, then he's a part of the problem by association and inaction.

It hasn't grown Americans are making less then they were in the 1950's so once again your perspective has collapsed on its self. By putting more zeros behind a purchase isn't growth. It's diminishing the economic strength of a country but Jews don't care for there is no love for humanity in their hearts.

um

At least this jew is bringing up the bantz,I can give him that.

Depends on how one measures, what you mean by "part of the global elite."

It's similar to how the US is run, and who might be "part" of US actions around the world. Clearly less than a few thousands of people control the US. And yet there are hundreds of millions of people who either reluctantly or enthusiastically support those actions (including with their tax dollars). So who counts as "part"? Just the decision-makers on top? Or the much larger pyramid that include the apparatchiks of support for those decisions?

I'd also say it's not "Jews" who are inherently the problem - it's Zionists. **This is a crucial distinction**. If humanity, or the subset of humanity that are Jews, count as the normally functioning body, Zionists are the cancer cells. They are small in number. But they, because they can blend into the body's healthy cells (by crying "anti-semitism!" and thus using other Jews as human shields), are as hard for the body of humanity to fight as cancer cells are for the human body. Even though the cancer cells start off small in number, if allowed to metastasize they will kill the host (and thus themselves).

So to return to the question, it depends on how one counts. Is a typical Jew, whose only role in this mystery play his unconscious unwillingness to have things improve - because to end suffering is also to end the concept of being a Jew (since Jew and suffering are essentially the same) - is that typical Jew in their small contribution responsible? In the way that an avalanche is made up of a bunch of tiny elements, one could say "yes, everyone is responsible."

But that's *good* - because it means each and every Jew then has the *power* to help keep the Zionists elements in check. (It's only when we take responsibility for being a participant in creating something that we get the power to change it - victims are by definition powerless.)

I'd hope *all* Jews would say "I am part...of not just the problem but the solution."

I never said no good Jews exist, not did I say no good Muslims exist. But for all practical purposes, a Jew should be considered an enemy until he proves that he is not.

All of them except Karaites

Global Communism came straight from the Talmud which was meant to enslave the goyim, while Zionist Jews in Israel reap the benefits of enslaving goyim worldwide.

Also, taking action against Soros in Israel is meaningless to Americans, and every other country where he runs rampant. Israelis don't want refugees either - it doesn't mean that European refugees aren't supporting more refugees in the EU.

An parallel condition that might make it easier to choose and answer is the relationship of the Mafia to the body of all people of Italian heritage.

In this example the Mafia are analogous to the Kusher-Rothschild Zionists. All the rest of people of Italian descent then play the role of "the Jews."

The problem that people have is with the Mafia - *not* all Italians. The Mafia are a tiny subset of all Italians - but they love to use their Italian heritage to use the rest of Italians as human shields, by claiming "discrimination against Italians."

Of course the body of Italians who either tolerate or even support the Mafia (because, feeling oppressed, they feel "proud" of "their people), or worse, aspire to *join* the Mafia (looking up to them as powerful and successful), those Italians are bear some responsibility for the Mafia's crimes too.

But for the most part, if one were to ask the question of "what part of all Italians runs the Mafia?", the answer would be a very, very, very small number.

Thus it is with Zionists and Jews.

And as an important coda, people tend to have problems not just with Jews or Italians or whatever, the hatred is for what people *do*. The hatred is of *behavior*. And behavior is a choice, and can be change - if one is willing.

*A parallel (*sigh*)

What percent are Zionists?

That many.

Ah 90%. Better warm up the pits.

A fairly small percent. But you all benefit via nepotism.

at least 7-8 of them. i wouldn't be shocked if it was more

Are you a moron? This board has been full of Jewish shills and self-hating Jews for a long long time. Why do you think (((Moot))) would create a containment board in the first place??

Zionism doesn't mean what you think it means. It's rootless cosmopolitan kikes that are the problem. Zionists only care about Israel

Yep, this is exactly what happened when Hitler removed kikes from positions of power and the bankers... wait, Germany suddenly went from one of the poorest to one of the richest countries in Europe (while the rest of the world was still suffering from the market crash), from a weak army to the most powerful in the world at the time, from mass unemployment to nearly full employment. Try again, Aviv.

>GOYIM THE BANKS ARE IMPORTANT!!!!!!! HURRRRRR

my7 wife is a polish and she thinks
its 1% and its mainly german jews ashkenazi.
FYI: she sees them as trash.

fuck your whore mother, nigger

user, pol is not as it used to be, therefore you wont get any decent response.

By the way. I found Israel pretty intriguing country, but the prices...

Pol is mostly lebanese diaspora

Gotta be careful in the response. Attacking them is what they *most want* - it reinforces their entire worldview, of being victims, persecuted, outcasts.

Jews are masochists. They whine about how much it hurts but of course how much it hurts is what they love. So they unconsciously manipulate the rest of humanity into treating them exactly how they want to be treated.

They then use the response they've provoked from humanity to justify behaving all the reprehensible ways they wanted to from the beginning but couldn't admit.

It's like a woman who has a rape fantasy. She can't admit it or ask to be raped because, well, then it's not rape anymore and all the fun is gone. So instead she has to manipulate some poor schmuck into doing what she can't admit she wants. Then she also gets the extra thrill of being able to cry she was raped,. And most of all she gets the power trip of using the justice system to punish-rape the poor schmuck for the very thing she manipulated him into doing.

(Any thinking person will see the clear analogy to WWII.)

Odd how kikes are ultra right wing in their own country but super liberal in ours. Really causes one to stop and ponder.

I think it's less than 5-8 thousand who are willingly jewing us and Many many more usefull jewish idiots doing thier work with the best of intentions.

The most interesting question question is why do Jewish Americans think they will be safe when whites are gone
Nevermind the holocaust card and indirect protection, don't jews realize colored see them as white too?

I have a Jewish friend that did political science in college. Is he completely pozzed? Does he even know?

About 5% at most. Which is why I don't hate Jews. An elite by definition can't repesent a large ethnic group, because an elite is by definition a small group of people.

>why do Jewish Americans think they will be safe when whites are gone
The relationship of any individual Jew to the whole is much like the relationship of the traitor scientist (Gediman) to the alien in "Alien Resurrection."

Out of their lust for power they'll betray the rest of humanity, and then be utterly shocked when their Zionist monster devours them too.

I concur and maybe in the lower thousands.
I don't believe its all of them.

The funniest part about that image is that all your success and achievement are all thanks to your diaspora. Israelis are the niggers of the Jews. Diaspora Jews are what funded your state non-stop for the first 30+ years (and still do). You forget that your autistic Kibbutz projects continually failed for the 1st 2-3 decades and you had to be constantly bailed out. That's also not to mention how you rely on your diaspora to do all your bidding, in gaining support, in foreign countries - namely the USA.
>but we iz le based nationalists not globalists!!!
You'd be dead in the ground without them.
You're both 2 sides of the same coin at the end of the day.

I've noticed that most normie Jews tend to succumb to the Jewish propaganda themselves. A lot of them even fall victim to anti-white Marxism. Example:

youtube.com/watch?v=jDlQ4H0Kdg8

60%

T. Butthurt kebab making kebab

youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw

oh i believe only a small fraction of you are directly a part of it. but i believe most of you will be in on it if put in the position and that you deep down are sympathetic to the agenda of eradicating the whites and subjugating the rest.

it's like with the mudslimes, only a small number of them actually go out and do terrorist shit, but a substantial number of muslims condone it.... i think a far larger amount of jews support your kike subversion moneygrabbing genocidal agenda, than regular mudslimes support the jihadist agenda....

K

Btw, stop hiding behind a flag

I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

>15 million

Here's another number that needs to be questioned.

Jews favor Jews. I pretended to be Jewish by wearing a star of David pin to an interview. Shlomo Kikenberg didnt know how quickly to scream 'youre hired'.

i have no idea but for the love of god i hope its a small amount,if its all of you we are fucked lol

100%

A few thousands are directly involved a couple more in lower positions without much real power.

The Jewish strategy has always been to infiltrated the top of the movement and guide it from within, not many people are needed for that.

Assumes we can't run our own banks. We can. They will be less parasitic because that's how we roll. And even if we can't run our own banks, and even if that leads to total collapse, I would take my chances. The world needs to go Darwin to reverse all the kikery.

Its probably not the ones who are told to dress in goofy outfits and sacrifice normalcy to live up to ridiculous standards.

Is palastenians wearing tracksuits a thing in kikeland?

its okay desu.
we'll let the irish run finance, they're basically jews anyways.

Question, OP: Why is it up to Whitey to unfuck problems withn your group? After all, being booted out of a single nation one-single time, is cause for introspection; but over 100? ...you're not really that bright are you?
>why don't you unfuck your own internal issues, and pray that God isn't a no-show like when his people needed him the most during WWII. k-thx

Probably no more than 5%, but all need to be wiped out just to be sure.

You don't ask a surgeon to remove half of a tumour.

Not all Jews are elite. But all the elites are Jews.

>my son may grow up to be a murderer, better kill him
Shitty logic desu. Scaring them all back to Israel should be enough.

66,6%

It doesn't matter, you're all in it together. The richest family in the world are joos and they put even the poorest joo over any goy. Likewise for poor joos, they consider wealthiest one their 'king' and will follow his lead. Die joo die.

i'ts no matter how many are part of the elite, majority of kikes is still all aboard on genocide-the-whites train

why would I need a bank if I can just do it myself?

usery is a disease, a pestilence, the same way the mafia shakes people down for interest and "security", you are of the same ilk.

Most kikes are just white europeans role playing as a long extinct tribe.

Can anyone explain what the 'something something' section means in this pic?

>Here i fixed that for you faggot
15 million TOO MANY jews alive today

Jews are just smarter that's why they're the 1%. totally unlike whites who got there off dirty tricks! end white privilege!

Exactly

t. scheming kike

Wrong question. It's what % of the global elite that's making everybody miserable Jews, or what percent of Jews end up becoming pawns for the global elite agenda.

That's a joke - you can tell because the debt slaves get a "retirement." Ha!

Nigger you put the sage in options not in your name

Not many. The idea that it's ONE ethnic group of people is legitimately the oldest trick in the book to make any action totally ineffectual because they can cry bigot.
It's not Jews.
It's not whites.
It's not blacks, or muslims or christians or fucking leftover nazis.
It's globalists. That word perfectly describes the globalist conspiracy for fucking BLATANTLY obvious reasons but for some reason so many people still cling to the idea that it's all because of one ethnic group.

So wait is this whole board actually satire?

That's exactly right. For example, when a Black man does drive-by shootings, it's clearly the White mans fault; as is institutional rayycism, sexism, homophobia, and all other -ists, -isms, and phobia's; amirite? it's never the Jews fault that he's been booted from nation, upon country over 100 times; silly rabbits.

The "something something" section of that pic is a text placeholder - so it "means" the person who created the graphic published it without proofing it very well. (They wanted 8 sections for 4-4 graphic symmetry around the "NWO" but they only could think of 7 labels, and then released it without realizing they hadn't thought of an 8th one.)

Notice other proofing errors like the different spellings of "labor" and "labour."

The fundamental concept is of course accurate.

>whites can't run banks
Reinessance Italy would like a word with you kike

Okay let me explain what and how to you Ebrej, the fact is yes jews (Mestinazzi) are superior to whites, and i am not talking about Israelise jews but about specific jews like saros,Einstein,Rothchilds ETC you got the idea, and yes despite what Sup Forums says jews are the master race, and i like jews for most part, the problems however start when jews gain a significant political power, they go to countries that are not of their own and become realy sucesfull but they don't care aabout deeds of that country they are strangers to that country and they don't beleave in ideas of it, so they have no problem of betraying them, just like we saw what happened with Roman empire who let barbarians inside of their empire, and didn't integrate which is why rome fell, jews will help you economicaly but eventualy given nation will fall from lack of nationalism, not anti semite by the way just saying as it is.
pic related is gdp per capita before ww2, Latvia was one of richest countries in Europe back then and our jewish population was huge and i would be ok with jews if they would truly fully integrate but they don't most of jews don't care about fate of given country except for their own which is israel, and i don't blame them, Latvians who live in USA make more money then any other group except for austrians, and trust me i still haven't seen hard core ethnic Latvian who who would live in USA and would be hardcore american nationalist, for the most part they don't care about the fate of USA unless it thretens their security, they even sent huge amounts of money to Latvia when it first became independant nation in 1917 which in return means less money for Americans.The thing is jews induvidualy are realy smart but just like any other groups in big numbers they can be easaly traced and understood.
What i am trying to say is diferant people can't live togeather without consiquances, no nation on earth has been an exception.

Pic Jewish population in european countries before ww2 and ocupations of USSR
also here is list of income by ethnicity and race in USA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_groups_in_the_United_States_by_per_capita_income

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ashkenazi_Jewish_intelligence

Alrighty then, keep shouting into that pillow that it's all the jews and see how much support that gets you against globalism.

ashenazi jews*

any one of them in a position of power that can influence people
media, technology, business, finance ect

you're the devil. fuck economic power. I want my people, my culture, and my land. I don't need a bunch of pointless material bullshit

.01%
They use the rest of you as a shield. If we criticize the elite then we are anti-semetic.

that's like asking how many cancer cells are actually making you sick

>jews were part of the system which allowed it to grow
That's like a childhood tumor taking credit for a child growing to adulthood.

America grew in spite of the Jews, not because of them.

No it's gone down not up since the removal of the gold standard but you will just charge ahead with your little lies and delusions it's what you truly do best

Will this stop him and his apprentice from replacing whites in canada?