Is Israel /ourguy/

>Triggers lefties
>Kills mudslimes
>Hot women
>Deus Vult? Closest thing you're gonna get to reclaiming the holy land one Uzi at a time
So what's the deal Sup Forums, why should I hate Israel? Also what's up with no fap? Why does Sup Forums want me to get ass cancer and not kill Muslims?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>>Triggers lefties
are the inventors of left
>>Kills mudslimes
car accidents kill hundred x more Muslims than Isralel
>>Hot women
ugly to the point of disgust,but then again it's subjective, with your face you'd find shit hot
sage goes in all fields

I hope hezbollah storm the borders and iran nuke the kikes, fuck isreal

You ungrateful bitch, I spent 7 months risking my life on patrol so I could hand bottles of piss to starving children in your country and laugh my ass off about it with my buddies because hajis aren't human and we hate you

Serious question although: has nobody noticed that US SJW's all universally condemn Israel? How does that not instantly not make you want to back Israel, if only to spite XERs in Berkley

really loved how humvees pop when the ied goes boom
and that lingering smell of burned hamburger, disgusting but i can't hold my cummies when i smell it
wish those days come again

DuckDuckGo "Samson option" my dude

Nothing goes pop like a "dead" 7 year olds skull under the tire of an MRAP...so what base are you pulling security on LARPing faggot

i'm pulling second base with your whore mother, not one of your disgusting kind you filth

Sunni Shiite or Kurd rat?

shia
thought you loved kurds for sucking your dicks and being fellow aryan trash

No they are a bunch of commie faggots, and I was in Al Anbar so guess we're buddies because only sand niggers we killed there were sunnis probably trained you myself...well, isn't this weird now

This got to be bait or jdif is getting lazy

>Also what's up with no fap? Why does Sup Forums want me to get ass cancer and not kill Muslims?
Top kek, also you lost me here. Try shilling harder.

how can you say that user? Kurds are #based, they kill mudslimes and are Israels and Americas greatest ally.

>Deus Vult

This is exactly why christianity is bad for whites.

also nice try Schlomo

T. Butthurt kebab diaspora

youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw

> are the inventors of left
Not Israel. Not even the Jews in general, though later Jews did grab the reins in that regard.
> car accidents kill hundred x more Muslims than Isralel
Than perhaps terrorism isn't so bad after all, because statistically it's insignificant? No, intent does matter.
>ugly to the point of disgust
We got 0's and we got 10's, just like any other ethnicity. Unlike Arabs, we let their beauty shine and encourage it, not cover them up and beat them.

Why haven’t you killed yourself yet ? Your shilling isn’t welcome here kike scum. Also, OP is a fucking faggot, sage this shit.

>being this newfag.

two words:

SAMSON OPTION

also, stop fapping you soyboy,bug,numale

i hope hezbollah storms the borders and iran nukes israel. Fuck the kikes.

well they hate Iran so that's a good thing,
they make the world global thats a good thing,
good inventors, good at science,

only good things about Israel.
syrians, iraq, iran = destroyed

iran, syria, iraq, shia in general should be deleted no? good job israel, long live israel, and long live rightwing-butthurtism

Yes sadly cucks on here would rather believe n some conspiracy theory and ignore muslims that are actually destroying Europe

>Triggers lefties

It "triggers" those on the far-left and and the far-right, but both centre-leftists and centre-rightists are pro-Israel

>Kills mudslimes

It also kills Christians, but that's not the main problem. The main problem is that Israel often avoids killing Muslim directly and prefers to do it by proxy. Israel and Zionist Jewish diaspora frequently push Western countries into meaningless and costly military advetures in the Middle East which harm the West, but benefit Israel. This way, the Israelis make Westerners (and especially Americans) do the dirty job of killing Muslims for them.

>Hot women

Jewish women are notoriously ugly and bitchy, even Jews admit it.

>why should I hate Israel?

Because it exploits the West and destabilizes the Middle East.

Keep hoping, toothpaste, as Sunnis rape your anoos

nah nigga haters trigger themselves

dum bim badabom

>>Triggers whites
>>Funds mudslimes
>>Lures men into military with women propaganda

No.

Good goy