Black student impregnated four high school teachers. What's Sup Forums opinion on this

Black student impregnated four high school teachers. What's Sup Forums opinion on this.

sterilize all nogs

>women are stupid
>niggers are stupid
What else is new, both are on the losing end.

Teachers are mostly liberal, so its to be expected.

>WHITE WOMEN

whats wrong with these white teachers. I guess this is a new way of promoting diversity in class

Artificial Academy

Who gives a fuck.

4 future single mothers

Both went for the lowest hanging fruit.

Nice

>in front of a fucking kid
fucking hell

why does it look like a mug shot
did he rape them all?

The government shouldn't intervene in people's social Liv...

fucking this lol

It's not real cunts

Fair play to him.

The teachers on the other hand; the fire.

all the more reason to reduce the number of women in teaching. They are the biggest reason the population fails at critical thinking. They teach kids to think emotionally instead of logically. It shouldn't be normal for 99% of people to think calculus is hard. Its not. We just need to restore the balance between men and women in raising/teaching children.

Literally fake news.

Couldn't find anything about it. Link?

Best story of the day,
this guy is a major player!

The last thing I want to do is go teach a bunch of nigger and spic kids a bunch of Jew-written curriculum

North Korea should just fucking hurry up and nuke us all.

Googled. Article is fake. I hope the mods b& you

You can teach white kids too. I mean its a long term investment. If you dont have kids and dont care have the future of the country will end up then you wont do shit. But at least encourage men to teach kids so they dont end up estrogen filled shitlibs.

I like cuck memes as much as the next guy but even if the story had any truth it would be black teachers. Even white sluts are not dumb enough to get fucking impregnated, 4 of them.

hot

>I like cuck memes
>Checks flag

>student

How fucking long was that guy in school?

why does this seem british?

fake and gay

>a kid right next to her had to watch this
Reminds me of my childhood desu

>What's Sup Forums opinion on this.

Survival of the Fittest