Is the Catalan ref called off?

No freedom for Catalonia?

Other urls found in this thread:

pattayamail.com/news/ladyboy-uses-his-high-heeled-shoe-to-attack-polish-woman-45839
instagram.com/laiamanzanares/
instagram.com/ursulolita/
instagram.com/annasimonmari/
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM:r15001
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're spanish.

Is that a trap? Fucking hideous, I would breed it all night.

The spanish are good at controlling their own people. All their military is located so they can shut down every transport links between cities at a moments notice.

I will gladly accept female, catalonian refugee.

It's still up. Visited a printing house an hour ago. They're doing it all now. The interesting moment will come this sunday.

They are ugly though

if there were a real referendum they'd only get 50% of the votes anyway. Compare that to the 90% who voted in favour of independence in Kosovo and just yesterday by Kurds in Irak and it'll give you a real measure of how much of a foothold catalan nationalism has got in Catalonia.

Prove it

You mean all their military is located near transport hubs in case they need to move it?

Sounds like damage control to me

The average catalan looks like them

I can spot 3 decent ones in there. Why do you want to keep them anyway?

Don't let the hipster glasses fool you.
They are free to leave, but the land stays

Wtf, I thought Spain was white. No wonder even "white Hispanics" don't look White.

Anything that pisses off you spics and the EU is a good thing. Kill yourself you commie faggot.

yes
pattayamail.com/news/ladyboy-uses-his-high-heeled-shoe-to-attack-polish-woman-45839

>She admitted to getting jealous that the ladyboy was flirting with her husband and started yelling at both of them. Plakad then took off his high heels and attacked her with one, she said. Plakad then flitted away on one shoe.
Fagots really are subhumans

catalonians already turning against the vote

Kek. The ugly polish wife cockblocked her husband. He could have tasted the feminine benis and anus. Instead she tasted high heels

Only the inbred commies and separatists. Catalan girls are hot as fuck.

t. Manolo that goes there monthly due to work

Trust Voltaire:
>"Les Catalanes sont, comme au temps de cet empereur, les plus belles femmes de l'Espagne"

Why do you want another satellite state?

>spic
>commie
Why are you hiding behind a memeflag?

I know, but since he mentioned catalonian refugees, I assumed he wanted the separatists

By catalonian refugee I meant spanish chica

Why would they go to Poland instead of staying in Spain?

Unlike the rest of the Iberian hellhole, Catalonians are white.

Because shit will hit the fan soon and my 4th world shithole is safest country in Europe.
>mfw catalonia gets independence
>mfw more sandniggers arrive in Spain
>mfw you will become caliphate again

White Hispanic here, those don't pass for white where I'm from

And where are you from? Inb4 México.

Why would you want spanish refugees in your country? They're all useless retards but for me fine, anything that empties Catalonia of Manolos is a good thing.

I said (1) refugee. I want spanish gf

Nothing will happen on Oct. 2nd
No matter the turnout, the result or the police activity on the day before

Its a hype train by interested parties to reinforce their institutional positions
It has nothing to do with nationalist and pro-racism ideologies or anti-EU or pro free speech policies.

Dont be useful tools

This will happen: The referendum in sunday will be prevented in many places so the turnout will be low, the spanish goverment will claim that it's not valid because many people couldn't vote while the catalan goverment will say that because of the boycott they will do the referendum again. Tensions will increase until Rajoy offers Catalonia a toned down version of the basque economic agreement and everyone will be happy and stop complaining. Until the next crisis where we will push again for independence and everything will be repeated.
I don't think indepedence is going to happen on october 2 but neither that catalans will stop fighting just because.

Will we ever adress our territorial organisation problem?
Or will we keep shutting the conversation with money as we have until now?

Valencia will be the next on the list of crybaby regions on a 'gimmiemo tantrum'

I can be your gf (male)

>for now

they have the right to self-determination; every other option is against freedom and they will legiitimatly use force to achieve it

No we won't. Removing CCAAs would be like removing politicians and nobody wants to lose money.
>force
What force. Nobody owns guns

That's gay

You realise that the reason Madrid is fighting so hard to stop the whole thing is because Catalonia is the richest region per capita in Spain right? And by extension, pays more taxes per capita than just about everywhere else?

Bit it isn't. Madrid, País Vasco and Navarra have a higher GDP PPP

I wonder, what right does Catalonia have to be independent?

Has it not been apart of Spain for like 400 years?

I think its a bit ridiculous for what are essentially provinces today to call for their independence.

What are their grievances to be calling for such action?

History revisionism. They teach their kids stuff like the spanish civil war happened because Franco hated Catalonia

No, that is Madrid.

it isn't
seriously, stop this meme.

Spain should quit the EU for all the commie bullshit they've promoted in Catalonia

Catalans are darker than spanish people, I don't know why they have a yellow skin

>Muh freedom

The right to vote, still must be done according to the laws that all Spanish citizens (and Catalonians) voted for. You just don't get to vote about whatever and having it be valid just because you feel like it and '''muh freedom''.
-

Also, the lands belong to the KING. Catalonia lost his lands to royal marriage 300 years ago, so under reasoning exactly are the Catalans going to be allowed to secede?

This.

>ugly
pic very related.

instagram.com/laiamanzanares/
instagram.com/ursulolita/
instagram.com/annasimonmari/

All of them are catalan. Do not let Manolos lie to you.

> Empereur
> Voltaire

You are so gay

Truth is Spain is fucked because its peripheral regions are also the richest, a union of different nations like Spain only works if the core of the country is also the one carrying the rest, like England in the UK.

Catalans and basques will always seek more autonomy because they do better on their own so the central goverment will always oppose giving them more autonomy because that's a step closer towards self-determination. You can federelise Spain and eveyone will be happy for a while until it becomes the new normal and people reclaim more freedom again.

Catalonia, Balears and València have been on the bottom of the list of priorities of the spanish goverment for decades and the Basque Country and Navarra are lucky to have their special economic agreement, but Spain can't work if all it does is squeeze its peripheral regions which are the ones that feel less spanish while subsidizing the core of Spain which should be the "locomotive" of the country. If you look at the GDP per capita rankings only la Rioja and Aragón (excluding the capital and basque and catalan areas) are above average of Spain and have a combined population of 1'6 million while Andalusia alone at the bottom of the table has a population of 8'5 millions. The current system simply isn't viable in the long run.

>Catalans are darker than spanish people
HAHAHAAHHAHHAAHAHAHA
This has to be the dumbest thing I've ever read.

lol

ill accept, i can be your bf (female)

cataluña is embarrasing
simple as that

I live in a small town, 3000 inhabitants max and half of them are expats from North Europe. Yet my town has been completely veiled in independetist propaganda, it's ridiculous. There's like 300 papers for any one wall.

Anons, save this. This is the most accurate summary of the spanish national affair (in it's economical expression) that you'll ever read. It's flawless.

It's the opposite, don't you know where Catalonia is on a map? That'd be like saying that Nord Pas de Calais is the darkest region in France.

Retard he is refering to the emperor of France in those times, so Napoleon.

They look like SJW. I would gladely help the King of Spain to genocide them. I also hate Catalans in south of France.

>Pas de Calais is the darkest region in France.
It sure was when I went there last time. Full of refugees, niggers and for some reason, goats living inside little fenced yards. (Where the goats there to reduce the amount of rape??)
-

Voltaire died in 1778, retard

Their darker skin is the conclusion I found after meeting several spanish tourists in France, a lot of catalans have a yellow skin, way more than most spanish that are still darker than the average french

They are one of the richest regions because of the protectionism Spain had towards the catalan industry in the XIX-XX century. Galicia was always richer than Catalonia but got screwed in the XIX century because of that, and fell into irrelevancy
Franco invested heavily in Catalonia and Valencia too, but this is barely mentioned. Spain backed Barcelona for the Olympic games, etc

Because that Manolo picked such an ugly pic on purpose, not only they're indeed SJWs but also there are more spanish immigrants in Catalonia in that photo than true catalans.

The spanish govt actively censored and used police force to intimidate and arrest. Doubt they will get their vote for independence passed.

Galicia? Rich?
You've drink too much orujo, user.

Does Sup Forums support Catalonian independence?

Catalonia will fight for its freedom. Spaincucks know that, that's why they're getting rudy.

> (OP)
>if there were a real referendum they'd only get 50% of the votes anyway. Compare that to the 90% who voted in favour of independence in Kosovo and just yesterday by Kurds in Irak and it'll give you a real measure of how much of a foothold catalan nationalism has got in Catalonia.

This. Thank you.

I thought Spain was white? What the fuck is that?

/MSM/ supports it for sure

Pretty sure you and everyone else can distinguish between native french people and immigrants.

Then whoever ruled before Napoleon, thing is Voltaire isn't calling himself emperor.

And about the yellow skin thing you're saying is stupid on many levels. You only need to see where Catalonia is located to realise that we can't be the darkest, and if you're legit about your observations those tourists where prolly spanish immigrants in Catalonia, they outnumber us.

It's a trap

This is my understanding, is it correct?

>Catalonia richest region in Spain, mostly autonomous because it has every type of industry and natural resource needed to sustain itself. Also more homogeneous than other Spanish regions because they kick out niggers, arabs, and gypsies, and were never conquered by the moors. Basically, Catalonians are white.

>Catalonia increases its wealth by sustaining other Spanish regions with trade and export of their resources, other regions are dependent on Catalonian resources to some extent.

>Eventually, many Catalonians come to resent the 'parasitism' of other Spanish regions, and 'corruption' in Spanish government that they see as using them unfairly.

>Concept of secession has been investigated many times, with growing support each time as more people become disillusioned with Spanish government.

How am I doing?

Read a book and learn history

You can't call off what wasn't a thing to begin with.

she looks cyberpunk as fuck

I'd have sex with her armpits both me and the real me

This is extremely retarded.
Protectionism was applied to also help the agrarian products of castilian landlords, and if it helped the catalan industry is because Catalonia was the only place in Spain that had industry, this already tells everything.
And lol about Franco investing heavily in Catalonia and València, why would he invest in the parts of Spain that fought against him, were the most rebellious and at the same time had most of the industry already? What Franco did was destroy Catalonia with a war.

I think Sup Forums is confused, which is actually pretty natural: Catalonia (and Spain in general) is a place with such a weird political history that, none knows how, [catalan] nationalism has always been associated with the left wing (something that, as far as I'm concerned, is not what usually happens in most of the countries, where the most nationalist parties are right-wing). Thus, Sup Forums does not know how to handle the situation: Catalonia is whiter and richer than most of Spain, and has a strong national identity, and Sup Forums feels sympathy for this side, but the independentist movement is certainly guided by the left wing, and they feel not sympathy for this at all.

So I would say that, sadly, Sup Forums does not support catalan independence. I think, however, that they should.

I've did. Did you? Do you know about minifundios?

Yes but also is important to mention that eveything changed during Franco because he brought here millions of spanish colonists, so the social divide today of those who are in favour of independence and those against is between native catalans and spanish immigrants. If it depended on us alone the referendum would be won by 100% of the votes.

Pretty well, but there's an error: certainly, Catalonia did not have much islamic presence, so it's way less moorish than the major part of Spain. But, sadly, the average catalan is pro-multiculturalism and a refugee cocksucker. So we do have hordes of niggers and moroccan shitskins.

They're using their education exclusive competences to fabricate a "glorious Epic past", teaching myth as fact to children. The origin of our banner, for example. Is like mantaining that santa Claus is real until just before college.

It will be our fault when we have control of the borders and immigration, until now every immigrant coming here has been invited by the bureaucrats sitting in Madrid and Brussels.

Literally a small government. Paulfags should at least.

>>Catalonia richest region in Spain,[...]
Wrong. Catalonians are generally more brown than other northeners because they are on the mediterranean side.
Catalonia being the richest region is a skewed statistic made by separatists, they're not. Also it's one of the cities with the worst QoL in Spain.
They don't kick out any race. Barcelona is alredy moorish but the perifery is even worse. If you want to share flat you better be ready to live with moroccans because they don't like to live with their own so they are like a pest, renting rooms to catalans so they can be as obnoxious without dealing with their own. Also, part of Catalonia was actually conquered by moors, specially the region of Lleida.

>>Catalonia increases its wealth by sustaining other Spanish regions [...]
No. I'd need specifics for this.
Most of Catalonian riches will evaporate with independence too: tourism down the toilet, FCBarcelona down the toilet, most companies in favour of independence are alredy being boicotted and the ones that are not will probably move.

>>Eventually, many Catalonians come to resent the 'parasitism' of other Spanish regions, and 'corruption' in Spanish government[...]
Please read the separatist retards in these threads "Hurr durr charnego, hurr durr Manolo". They talk like 12yo kids. They're antifa moles with no social skills that will die alone and poor. 61% of the catalonian people are against the referendum (and of course their explanation for this is "Hurr durr charnegos). Also nobody in Spain cares that much about politics, it's just that people that do are very noisy because spaniards are very bad mannered and hot tempered (that includes antifa niñoratas)

>>Concept of secession has been investigated many times, with growing support each time as more people become disillusioned with Spanish government.
I don't really know about this, but doesn't sound very solid.

tl;dr: Every year is the same and every year nothing happens.

So what's the origin of "our" banner according to you?

False. We teach there was a coup attempt after the elections because they feared communism may take over, but it didn't quite work, so civil war ensued.
T. History teacher.

The treaty allowing the refugee flood was signed in Barcelona.
eur-lex.europa.eu/legal-content/EN/TXT/?uri=LEGISSUM:r15001

Is there a single thing Manolos say that is true?

> (You)
>So what's the origin of "our" banner according to you?

Certainly not 4 bloodied fingers across a golden shield (insert epic music here).

Do you guys also teach that the Decretos de Nueva Planta happened because the Crown of Aragon (Catalonia included), broke their oath they made to Philip V?

>This declaration is the founding act of a comprehensive partnership between the European Union (EU) and twelve countries in the Southern Mediterranean. This partnership aims to turn the Mediterranean into a common area of peace, stability and prosperity through the reinforcement of political dialogue, security, and economic, financial, social and cultural cooperation.
So a EU thing that was done in Barcelona as it could have been in any other mediterranean city and that has nothing to do with refugees.
All you Manolos do is lie, lie and lie. Must be your moorish genes.

>The catalan cries out in pain as he strikes you.

Nice non answer faggot.

*cringe*