>study engineering
>brightest of her class in her uni days
>even designed a fucking plane to enter a contest
>dated a hikki nerd who trapped himself in his room for 2 months
>cold as ice bitch
>few years later
>became an idol instead

What went wrong?

The fuck are you talking about? Watashi was a neet for like 2 years.

Okay so that was even worse. What went into her head?

Damn you really thought up this thread didn't you?

Idols by definition are meant to be worshiped

Is this idol or galaxy thread?

Never date engineer bitches

I'm fucking serious.
DON'T DO IT.

what do you mean? it cannot be a coincidence. kaede is just a pen name, akashi is her real name. akashi studied in Kyoto university that is near "kaede"'s hometown, which is wakayama.

Actually don't date girls who are bio majors or premed.

The only women that get in the news for castrating penises have all been bio majors.

both actually

you can technically say that in idolm@ster, it depends in your headcanon if kaede is dating (You) or not since tatami galaxy is a self-insert anime

Actually, just don't date girls

This. 2D girls are far superior than actual 3DPD.

>tatami galaxy
who the fuck made this memeish title?

Would you rather it be called "Wooden Mat Universe"?

>Wooden

> then
> now

left is from tatami galaxy
right from idolmaster

You are a retard.

damn...

Spoken like a true man.

I didn't know that. Thx

What the title of the idol anime

thx m8, was gonna ask which anime is which

I hope you're happy you faggot

holy shit b8 just for me

samefag

Japan kind of takes it to the next level though. The way they just empty their wallets for this stuff feels submissive at best, cultish at worst

Super Date A Live Bros.: The Movie & Knuckles: Turbo edition Feat. Dante

Those don't even look like the same character.

How do you be bright at engineering? Is it all design?

This guy knows what's up.

who the fuck made this memeish title?

>Goes for a STEM career
>Can't find work in a STEM field after graduating uni

Just like real life

By not being shit at it.

Nothing went wrong, Kaede is mai waifu

i am genuinely in love with akashi

>math major
>300k starting any job i want

This is what happens when people fall for the STEM meme

How does this happen? There are new jobs being created every year. Are you just shit at your field? It's literally guaranteed success.

They only worshiped their god emperor two generations ago

They can't get a job because they want people with experience

They can't get experience because they can't get a job.

Doesn't the whole lying thing work? Are people just too stupid to be able to do that?

it really just seems like if you didn't get an internship/work experience of some sort during school you're practically unhireable

unless you know the right people, that is

Over-saturation. When everybody is becoming an engineer, engineering jobs get filled relatively easily. Not to mention the fact that there are only so many applications that *require* engineers, so there is a shortage of actual job openings. Same thing would be happening to Nursing if so many didn't wash out during their first year of work.

I didn't go for engineering though, just had a whole lot of friends that did.

Well just how many people are becoming engineers? Obama clearly with the rise of technology would be an increase in demand. If we have the supply, the demand should still be here unless we somehow have a million graduates and only 50000 positions.

that's why any good university has three mandatory internships before graduation, that's your work experience

also in case you live in a third world country with unpaid internships, realise that's not the norm
one of my internships paid like six times minimum wage

so you normally leave university with 1.5 years work experience, no debt and like $90k in your bank account

also the tax refunds you get for being a working full time student? wew lad, i'd keep studying and going on internships if i could

easy game easy life

I don't think there's an oversaturation, at least not at this point. Probably never really will be truly oversaturated since we'll always need engineers

CS is where there's going to be too many applicants in the near future imo.

I think that it's more a lot of the people who complain about "le stem meme" are people who either had a shitty gpa or no work experience, possibly both of those

>this is what mathcucks actually believe

I heard iternships are sometimes shit and make you do nothing though so it's risky.

It's a /sci/ meme.

Could've been that. Most of my STEM buddies were lazy assholes anyway. I mean I was too, but working in a machine shop whipped that shit out of me real quick.

>tfw never know if learning high level math is actually useful because didn't do it already

integrals, derivatives, diff eq, and vectors are the only high level subjects you'll need to know for anything practical and you can learn those on Khan Academy and free MIT video lectures

Fuck you and your friends. Fucking STEM faggots always thinking shit is so easy and pissing you off. Literally turned me off from STEM.

Did you go into liberal arts instead?

It's pretty obvious you would've been wasting your time in STEM. They want at least reasonably intelligent people.

don't listen to his post, he's memeing

Why?
Are they cheating sluts or just possessive?

So is this the blogging general? Can I sign up for free or is it a paid subscription?

If you donate 2 dollars to me, I'll send you a private daily newsletter about what I had for breakfast each morning.

What similarities does Akashi have with Kaede other than the beauty mark, the hairstyle, and both of them coming from Kansai region?

Well I want to put my dick in both for one.

Why do both of them have a string of white hair?

Akashi was kind of a bitch honestly

Which one of you who's not lying?

>one of my internships paid like six times minimum wage
>so you normally leave university with 1.5 years work experience, no debt and like $90k in your bank account
It's possible, but to be honest it looks pretty bullshit to me since a lot of US collage students complaining about their loans.

I hope you're false flagging.

it wouldn't be profitable for companies to hire interns for that much, you usually make ~20-25 an hour, which is still pretty good

not to mention that most people don't get more than two internships because you only start being relevant after your junior year unless you know the right people

I'm dating a computer engineer I met in school and I hate her more and more every day. As we spend more time together she relaxes more fully into her true form a tasteless, pedantic neckbear redditor trapped in a woman's body...she can't even cook...I hate my life

I got paid 20 bucks an hour (AUD) as an undergrad engineer. Roughly the same as working at a supermarket/fast food.

>1900 + 116
>womyn still can cook
Hello, grandpa.

When did this thread became normie gf thread? I thought we were supposed to discuss about Kaede

Did the rules change or is blogposting allowed now?

>Roughly the same as working at a supermarket/fast food.
even for Aussie bucks that seems like too much for working in a fucking supermarket

thread topic wasn't very substantive to begin with, also it turns out that you can be a semi-functional person and still like anime

I though this was a STEM job-market thread

I don't know what kind of shit you normies been smoking but your gf is LITERALLY INCOMPARABLE to Kaede

Stupid wojak poster

And it also turns out that you can be a semi-functional person and still adhere to board culture i.e. to discuss anime & manga on an anonymous board where your job, relationships and which 3DPD you should or should not shag are irrelevant.

No, this user made a very valid an explanation

>using normies
>blogging
>idols
Three strikes and everyone gets banned

Akashi and the MC married and was gifted with 2 daughters. But the MC dropped out of collage and can only get part time jobs. So they kind of short of money. But then the producer scouted Akashi and offer her become an Idol. She have no choice but to accept becasue she have to pay bills and shits. Her personality as Kaede is a fake, a visage that she wears when she is at work. She only reveal her true personality to her families and collage friends. Not even to her idol 'friends'

This is so going to my Reddit OC

>normie
Kill yourself.

>normiefag's gf are actually trying to compete with Kaede

Top cuck

Why did Akashi dye her hair?