Kurds deserve their ethnostate as a reward for their fight against ISIS

Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer called for President Trump to endorse the formation of an independent state out of northern Iraq, which is populated by an ethnic minority known as the Kurds. Such a move would reward the Kurdish militias, who proved the most effective local fighting force in the war against the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I
twitter.com/MohammedASalih/status/913189146058948613
youtu.be/vPsh9f2QMgk
youtube.com/watch?v=KWklrgzubYA
youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw
jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israel-importing-77-percent-of-its-oil-from-Iraqi-Kurdistan-report-says-413056
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

If it weren't for Israel, neither ISIS nor the Kurds would be an issue

People living in northern Iraq voted overwhelmingly in favour of independence for the Kurdistan Region in Monday's controversial referendum.

ERBIL, Iraq — The Iraqi government escalated its confrontation with its northern Kurdish region on Wednesday, threatening to send troops and seize oil fields there and taking steps to shut down international flights to and from the region.

An Italian busy on Sup Forums doing PR for his fellow shitskins

>Democrats want to destabilize Middle East further by creating a state that is hostile towards ALL its neighbors (Turkey, Iran, Iraq and Syria)

Ooh yeah, peace in our time!

I will only support a Kurdish state if all our kurds in Sweden moves there.

Pro Kurdistan music video
youtube.com/watch?v=fLMtTQsiW6I

1 day left

Iraqi newspapers using the BLACKED meme? This fuckin timeline.

twitter.com/MohammedASalih/status/913189146058948613

back to Shitholistan you filthy mudskin

What country that just lost their years-long proxy war against Syria could possibly want to fuck over Syria, Iraq, and Iran - oy, what a trifecta! - by putting a pro-Israel "Kurdistan" right in the middle of them all?

israel created and controls ISIS

Why did you guys accept Jew help then expect the Jew would not try and Jew you

I never thought I'd say this but I feel bad for Iraq.
>get absolutely fucked over in many wars
>get molested by terror groups
>turkey invests in your Kurdish areas to further destabilize the region and so that their kurds will leave for your lands and fuck you over further
>kurds gain independence and claim some of your most natural resource rich lands

Saddam gassed the Kurds for being traitors, and what do they do, betray Iraq profit from it.

don't worry, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq will soon all become Christian nations

Saddam was doing God's work after all, just like Gaddafi was and Assad is rn

>Saddam gassed the Kurds for being traitors
Saddam was right about a lot of things.

Not a nice guy, but he wasn't running a country full of nice people.

There's going to be a huge problem if the Kurds don't have access to an ocean. They will be landlocked next to Turkey and you can bet the Turks will jump at the chance of genociding them.

Kurds are not turkish, not arabs, not persians.
Do these inbreds comprehend this fact?
40+ million kurds exist.

They are NOT your fucking citizens.
Do you understand this fact, cavern dweller?
If these dynasties of turk/arab/persian inbred want to show their unibrow, Kurds should deal with other countries, Israel for example.

The Turks are actually one of Iraqi Kurdistans main funders. I'm pretty sure they're thinking that if it breaks apart Iraq and their own Kurds can go there then they don't care about them.

Yes but Kurds are an Iranic group like Persians, they are essentially Iranian Bedouins. Nomadic for thousands of years, then suddenly they genocide Pontic Greeks, Armenians and Assyrians together with Turks and this allows them to claim their lands? If Kurds should have their own nationstate it belongs in part of Iran, not in the Assyrian and Armenian homelands they're currently squatting on.

Assyrian will always be assblasted bumtunneled and their entire families destroyed, assyrian are nothing but bandits, Kurds are medes, they are a majority, not a minority get this fact straight, the only bedouin is your depressed transexual xym xem xyr parent n°2

What the fuck are you talking about you retarded fucking shitskin? You're acting exactly like the subhuman Turks your kind claims to hate.
>oh we just genocided Armenians and took their lands xDDD why are they bumblasted
>what Armenian genocide??? XDDD
>lol we're squatting on the homelands of those ethnic groups we killed why are they so ass-blasted

If they want independence they have to fight for it themselves, fuck no are we gonna arm some bullshit Israel proxy gibsmedat commie shithole to undermine nationalist arabs. When conflict starts we'll have just another wave of this time Kurdish refugees to the West. I might support were it not such a jewed suggestion.

>kurds
>fighting

they have 2% the casualties of the syrian army

>fuck no are we gonna arm some bullshit Israel proxy gibsmedat commie shithole to undermine nationalist arabs.

Ah, but you're wrong. America is always best goy

Kurds are fucking commies, still better than islamists fucktards

youtu.be/vPsh9f2QMgk

your ignorance is showing, whitetrash, rojava is different from KRG. this is the proof that you should be ruled by israel, and its all fine.

there is 4 parts in Kurdistan, only rojava is "communist", that video shows YPG soldiers from rojava, good job you played yourself

commies or not, sand gyppos are still sand gyppos
why the fuck would anyone want to keep something lower than vermin around?

I support kurds in this matter

They are going through the exact same thing that we went during 19th century and every pole can relate to kurdish situation

>" in God's name - For our freedom and yours "
November Uprising - 1831

I suppose so because communists do the gassing for us and the Kurds in particular could make for good talking points on the "hasn't been tried" mentality and multiculturalism.

To digress, the reason why communism has never been tried is because it's the Marxist end-state. The word describes a literally unattainable utopian ideal. Communism has been attempted, Marxism has been implemented, the former is impossible and the latter either gets phased out slowly or collapses entirely under external and internal pressures.

This
See I'm not big-brain enoufh to make distinctions like this but as far as I can tell it doesn't matter whether they are technically communist or not. They're a stepping stone for America to expand their control of Middle Eastern affairs, which in the wrong hands (Zion) is not good.

When Israel designed "Kurdistan" (since they couldn't call it "more Israel"), notice they gave themselves:

1. A slice of Iraq (oil)
2. A slice of Iran (oil)
3. Access to *both* the Persian Gulf and the Mediterranean

It's essentially a country right on top of the proposed Iran-Syria-Europe pipeline route. It balkanizes Iran-Iraq-Syria, takes oil and gas from all three, and creates a safe route to ship that oil and gas to Europe - all under Israeli control.

bumping to prevent Israeli control of the Persian Gulf petroleum resources

Poland had history and it was your land. Kurds massacred the Christians living on those lands in Turkish service, then a few decades later chimped out against the Turks. Don't compare yourself to the ones who are better at backstabbing than fucking Turks please.

But user, american hands are just as bad

Chuck Schumer is a filthy kike. We need a nation for the Khoisan and the Boers.

Based Chuck

Stfu u filthy mudshit, you dirty niggers have been killing each other ever since muhammad popped his clogs

I'm all for them getting their own ethno-state, if only because it will collapse within 5 years and shut them the fuck up while giving us an excuse to kick Turkey out of NATO when they inevitably try to anschluss it.

CSIL FUCK YEAH!

Good afternoon, habibi. Together, we'll make life unbearable for Kurds.

youtube.com/watch?v=KWklrgzubYA

>deserve
>as a reward
fucking children... every time.

>ISIS
>has guns
>weak governments
>start conquering lands
>semi succed

>kurds
>has guns
>weak government
>start conquering land
>calla for independence
Kurds are doing exactly the same thing as ISIS, they have guns and always had, therefore they can pull shit like this off, they created a nation by outbreeding, killing and armimg themselves in northern iraq

>fucking children... every time.
Hey, they're Zionists. What did you expect?

Kurds are literally the lesser evil when it comes to muslims. Hope to see them prosper

Seriously

Let the Kurds go and be free

Every ethnic group has the right to self-determination

more proof that Israel created isis. they want a buffer state of guinea pig commies. truly disgusting people.

Aren't they ethnically cleansing Assyrians (christians) to prepare for Kurdistan in their fight against ISIS?

No, the Assyrians and Kurds are allies

>Every ethnic group has the right to self-determination
But only if that self-determination serves your interests. Stop spewing deluded bullshit, it is always about geopolitics, and the world would be a better place without Israel and their commie/mafioso mountainroach pawns.

Kurds are just as backwards savages as arabs but the media is just ignoring all their crimes. Kurds are ethnically cleansing arabs yezidis and assyrian christians from the lands they are hoping to grab at the end of this war. They arent even a majority in any part in syria yet they claim the north for themselves. USA supports kurds because only place where they truly are a majority is in Iran and Israel is hoping to get the kurds to start a civil war in Iran so theyll have an excuse to make america invade it.

>"stop the violence"
>proceed to stand atop a tank to lead an army
the quintessential Kurd

>1979
>afghans are good boys they fight for freedom and shit
>2017
>gurds are good boys they fight for freedom and shit
Do retards ever learn?
it looks like another episode of gurds being used like a tool then thrown away

> what is Islamic State

youtu.be/AjnrbVxcRXw

> what is Islamic State
everyone hated them from the start except salafists

What is armenian genocide?

t. achmed

kek no there where tons of north africans who supported isis

There is Reason why Saddam attack Kuwait

Kuwait too much pumping oil , global oil prices was going down

Saddam ask them reduce oil production

But They won't Listen

And Kek ownd AMERIKA Invade Iraq

That day determine iraq destiny

Good. And the Yazidi should get their own state too, they have been hounded by muslim scum even though their culture and ties to the land are far older and more authentic than islam and its followers.

forgive me Mario, sometimes I forget to count them as humans

Most of Israel's oil comes from the Kurds, so that would be a very poor move.

I remember some time ago some user on Sup Forums talking about pillaging christian villages when he was with the Peshmerga

Nice show. No.

I am actually for this. Surprising Schumer is for this as well. We owed them this from desert storm, as well as OiF. Kurds are bro tier. God emperor should make this happen.

The solution is clearly Pro-Israel and to foment as well D&C in the region. Literally check (((Chuck Schumer))) positions with Israel in the Wiki page for example.

jpost.com/Business-and-Innovation/Israel-importing-77-percent-of-its-oil-from-Iraqi-Kurdistan-report-says-413056

Sadly, their ethnostate won't last. They have Iraq, Iran, Syria and Turkey against them. Russia will surely help Assad and the persians, and the United States won't do nothing afraid to lose the turkish ally. I'm really sorry to them

turks and iranians will holocaust the shit out of them

It's a CIA thread

You Euroretards surely love to pretend you are Lawrence of Arabia. Let the fucking arabs sort their shit out for once instead of supporting terrorists all over the world.

Suddenly, the left is all for ethnostates, Palestine, Tibet, now Kurdistan. Only white people aren't allowed such backwards concepts and have to destroy their nations to become homeless.