One Piece

Spoilers anticipation thread.
Spoilers in about 3 hours.
Predict the secret.

>predict the secret
The secret is that Nami is pregnant with his baby
Also first page is out.

Sanji is somehow responsible for his mother's death. Out of guilt and shame, he ran away from home and vowed to never hurt a woman again.

this actually sounds reasonable wtf

THE INVINCIBLE CAPTAIN JACK

what do you guys think Kuzan is up to with Blackbeard and what role will he have in the final role if any?

>implying his mom is dead

I wonder if Jinbei knew Jack back on Fishman Island, maybe he knows what and why made him join Kaidou

Kuzan is a wildcard like the rev army imo.

I'm still not 100% sure jack is a fishman, he might just have big lungs given how huge he is.

The final war is going to be fucking crazy.

My biggest fear for the series is that Oda is going to repeat the same mistakes that Kishi and Kubo did with their final arcs.

My biggest fear for the series is that Oda is dying before the end

This is retarded, he has never shown any signs of having guilt of killing a women. Wouldn't it make more sense that his father was responsible for her death in some way and he decided to leave, that's why he hates his family so much.

It better be, if its not...

Well...

Shit gonna hit the fan.

Loli Boa = Best Boa

Meh I can't stand war arcs. Too many characters, no proper fleshed out fights, just temporary spotlight moments of characters clashing then next time we see them they are fighting someone new. BORING

worldbuilding-only fag spotted hahahaha marineford is best arc

Jack is half fishman half human, like Dellinger. He wouldn't live at FMI most likely and he has and overall human appearance.

That's why I'm so worried about the final arc. I liked Marineford because it was only 30 chapters, stayed focused on only a few characters, and had great reveals, but I'm afraid of we'll get a whole year of nothing but Blackbeard Pirate fights.

Found the marineford fight fag babby

Too right.

He also said this will be the year of Sanji but it appears is the year of useless ship traveling.
Oda is full of shit. Don't get your hopes high

But this chapter is literally the Chapter of Sanji, as evidenced by the OP.

His big secret is now.

But everything at the moment revolves solely around Sanji.

why is everyone ignoring the 1 in front of it

The year's not over yet mate
there's still time for Sanji to be interesting

But still, when was the last time we even saw sanji user?

because FUCK ODA if we're not even halfway done

i want to see the end before i die

What if the Last war is a fleshed out Marinford? every single clash like Mihawk vs Buggy, Vista or Croc getting ~5 chapters instead of 2-3 pages

Is the filler in the anime justified? When the filler is done will we get to the elephant then?

In One Piece, when your mom doesn't die, she becomes a scheming bitch like Miss Bucking (sp?) or Big Mom. Momji is dead, there's no doubt.

Yes. And yes.
I can't wait to see the next OP.

Like 3 or 4 chapters ago?

Toei already released promotional image for Zou. The Silver Mine filler arc probably won't take too long.

I want to see it toooooo

I would enjoy that much more. Weekly fags will complain about the pacing but it would be better for the series long term.

What exactly is big mom's ability?

disney disney no mi

[A few hours ago, the seabed]

Jinbei you have to convince every one of Fishman Pirates.

Jinbei "!! not you a man to change any world straw Luffy"

"Take the straw of a ship, !! you want to use this life for Luffy"

Aladdin, "so I think elaborate rather good so if if man Horace"

"Come go Fufu Jinbei !!"

Jinbei surprised out smoothly OK.
Fish people also, now sends the ale and Ikiro for yourself.

However, even well-captain of Jinbei, vice captain Aladdin has signed already Biggumamu and relatives married to Charlotte house praline.
Half fish's hammerhead shark.

Praline "the guy who said you'd want to quit the umbrella But I dead all ...... Shashasha"
On the other hand quit to Biggumamu, he told the Jinbei.
Surprisingly smoothly OK exits.

"I am the best of the live favorite'm a pirate."

"But I will lose a major strength that you ... !!"

Jinbei "Yeah Well ..."

Biggumamu "" Well, "Ja Hey you also'll lose something !! !! it's Mont me" Otoshimae ""

"!!! Bring roulette"

Neck and arms, it appears roulette etc. was written foot.

Pedro was a long time ago pirate. Pekomuzu also together.
I was young and was reckless that.
Biggumamu turf last voyage that was had stepped foot in of looking for a Ponegurifu. So Pedro that was defeated.

Pedro and Inuarashi-Nekomamushi was surprised Shinsoko to showed a load Ponegurifu Luffy us.
The show to someone the first time in 26 years, that's since Roger.
That Luffy who expects that it person extent that the load Ponegurifu be required.

Hall cake Ain rad arrived in the meantime. Figure to coast ...

Stealing life force and adding it to inanimate objects

that one's the most likely to be real based on how boring it sounds

I thought of Bonnie's devil fruit when I saw her rip 40 years out her sons life for some reason.

Sad but true.

What the fuck am I reading?

Is this supposed to be spoilers for when jinbei talks to bigmom

This sounds very believable, though it's a bit early

Pretty much confirms my idea that Pedro and Pekoms were pirates together, got wrecked by Mom and Pekoms joined while Pedro fled

But he already proved that he wouldn't with Marineford.

This

>Stab the potato

Marinford had a great start and ending but a boring middle, didn't help Oda was taking a lot of breaks working on chapter 0 and Strong World.

What does this mean? Never went in for Naruto or Bleach.

But Marineford's flaws weren't indentical to the flaws of the Ninja war in the slightest.

So Big Mom just lets him go? Lame

Naruto's final war was over 170 chapters with the final fight itself taking over 100 of them with a constantly shifting final boss.

>Pedro and Inuarashi-Nekomamushi was surprised Shinsoko to showed a load Ponegurifu Luffy us.
Is "Shinsoko" supposed to be Shanks?

>constantly shifting final boss
How does that even work?
>oh, you have beaten the villain? It was only a Doombot!

Yes, every time they beat the supposed big bad a new "mastermind" would pop out of nowhere until Kishi created one so powerful that he had to invent a new one in the span of 20 chapters or so just to get rid of him.

The timeskip was the halfway point. The manga started in 1997 and the timeskip was 2010, so the manga will end in 2023. We're about 75% done now.

>spoiling Raizou

Why is Toei such shit?

I'm sure Oda won't be doing that kind of nonsense though. We've got Blackbeard and Sakazuki already.

Naruto had the longest most dragged out final fight ever (see )
Bleach had like 20 minor villains, and nearly every fight took around half a volume.
Both had ridiculously overpowered final villains.

So I'm worried that we'll get 30 chapters devoted to Bartolomeo/Cavendish/Vivi tier characters, 50 chapters of the crew verses the BB pirates, and 60 chapters of fighting Blackbeard with reality warping powers. And 2 chapters of closure.

Franky is Big Mom's son

>The timeskip was the halfway point.

there's no rigorous timeline here

he can make it as long as he likes

there's still people out there making up theories about how one piece is a treasure map and the strawhats will have to collect 5 macguffins to reach the treasure

>One Piece will end in 7 years
>I will be 30yo by then

FUCK

Are you saying Lola's into incest?

Jesus Christ, same here. I've already been a One Piece fan for most of my life anyway.

>people will be able to marathon OP without having to wait

That's only if you assume he doesn't take breaks anymore. I'm guessing it will end around 2025

>there's still people out there making up theories about how one piece is a treasure map and the strawhats will have to collect 5 macguffins to reach the treasure
Roger said he left everything he owned in/at One Piece. That'd include his treasure too.

>we're all 23
WHAT DOES IT MEAN?

>admitting to being underage
God, you're the shipper aren't you fatty

>people will follow the series weekly til it ends
>it might have a really shit ending
>16 years of my life put into waste

Please Oda don't betray me like LOST did. That's all I ask you.......

>what is being 23 years old

i know man

the point is, Oda can make it as long as he fucking wants

I'm almost 29
In seven years I'll be approaching 40

>SANAfag detected

That's going to be weird. When Naruto ended the entire internet knew he married Hinata and had a son. By the time One Piece is over every manga fan's going to know what the treasure is.

Final villains? But Bleach isn't over

Tell me about the war again, grandpa.

Kuzan is spying on Blackbeard for the revs.

It was odd how everyone instantly knew that and that he became Hokage. I really hate this spoiler-culture in which there's no mystery to anything anymore.

Not like knowing what the treasure is will have any meaning without the journey leading up to it or knowledge of the world where it is in.

Knowing what one piece is might be one of those things that helps connect seemingly unrelated things in the story together. That could help a lot of people reading it for the first time, or re-reading it.

When Naruto ended I though Hinata was dead, turns out she died but then she got better

fuck, marry, kill

That's a tough one, but if I had to choose
>Marry Robin
>Kill Nami
>Fuck Vivi

>Years from now there will be people who start reading One Piece after already knowing what the Treasure is
>It will mean almost nothing to them

marry Vivi
fuck Robin
kill Nami

Kill the file name, marry the file size, and fuck the JPG artifacts.

Imagine you found out through spoilers the week of the reveal.

>Implying Robin isn't the obvious choice to marry

The choice is obvious
>Fuck Robin
Her DF should make for an extremely good fuck
>Marry Vivi
She's a princess and has got big bucks, plus she's cute
>Kill Nami
I love nami, but it's the only choice

Alternatively kill Robin, get her fruit, feed it to Vivi and that way Nami lives, but I love Robin too, so that doesn't change much.

Think about how Bleach fans feel. Kubo has been pulling some real abstract shit in this arc, like he's trying to cram all of us his ideas in before the end, and Bleach fans have invested too much at this point to not drop it.

Least OP keeps a variety going.

marry Nami
fuck Vivi
kill Robin

Imagine the One Piece was randomly revealed this chapter and the spoiler mentioned what it was and everyone read it unexpectedly.

>Naruto

I had to drop the manga right after Jiraya died. About two years after I went back to see what was happening and then I witnessed Kisame dying while being cuckolded by his own weapon. Dropped again not long after.

Picked up by the time Sasuke was tagging along with Itachi and they were fighting Orochimaru/Kabuto... After that I just passed by the final war (right in the middle of it, I guess) and then never again.

Such a mess...

>Kisame dying while being cuckolded by his own weapon

I think the Kisame thing was the last part of the manga I liked. Two underused characters, pretty good fight, low stakes

Thank you for this user. I agree 100%. Final arc needs to be a fight between two crews on Raftel. I don't particularly like BB and co. as the "main villains" so I hope some other crew / group comes around to take that spot.