IT'S HAPPENING

Prepare for possible supervolcano eruptions, 7M+ earthquakes and tsunami's.
Next few days are going to get
>/comfy/

Other urls found in this thread:

solarham.net/planetk.htm
dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648023/volcano-update-indonesia-Mount-Sinabung-erupt-lake-toba-supervolcano-bali-agung-sumatra
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sauce: solarham.net/planetk.htm

bump

I'm in Oregon, am I kill?

Probably. Sorry bro. F

Nothing will happen

Hell yeah bros, who's ready to hunker down and get /comfy/? Any updates OP? Surely it will happen this time! Sky king sky king!

long overdue

Pfff, bring it on, faggot planet. I can take it.

every time

Hawaii here. How fucked am I?

FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/648023/volcano-update-indonesia-Mount-Sinabung-erupt-lake-toba-supervolcano-bali-agung-sumatra

what sort of supplies can I buy from coles? in terms of store-able food?

>tfw the Santorini volcano will erupt sooner or later

>Sup Forums claims happening
>happening dont happen
>cycle repeats

Get a job, fags.

carpathian basin will protect us as always
praise tengri

Literally just get bulk cans of food and just make sure not to drop or damage them. Check every now and then, throw any that start bulging anywhere and re supply
Bottled water is also very good. Can go stale though so stock enough for a month and restock by its use by date
Flour if you know how to store it properly can last longer then it says. Pretty much avoid everything else though, especially junk food and foods high in salt as you will want to drink more water. Don't disregard salt though. Get a good bag or 2 and store it properly and it can last a while and will make any animals caught taste miles better

Adding onto it. Buy seeds for potatoes, carrots, and a few other easy to grow vegetables and fruits in your region
Downside of this is they won't last forever as seeds so you can either start growing them now in preparation (which you should so you don't have food problems) or restock every 6 months to a year
Manure is easy to make. Either use your excrement or animal excrement along with vegetable and fruit scrapes. I would start making some if you plant seeds now. Manure will help a lot

>IT'S HAPPENING
>something might potentially happen at some time in the future
it's not fucking happening

ARE ERUPTIONS LIKELY IN AUSTRALIA? FUCK
I LIVE NEAR A SUPER VOLCANO

>sitting on boreal shield in mid-Ontario

lol what fucking earthquake or tsunami can touch my frozen ass

>"Minor eruptions have occurred there several times over the last few years"
>"There have also been eruptions in 2010, 2013 and 2014."
>we're all still alive

Due to how weather works around the equator we won't be affected by any super volcanoes unless they literally destroy the atmosphere

Nope, worst we will ever get is cyclones and maybe a bad earthquake or tsunami
Along with the volcanic fallout blocking sun for months to years
Do note though our last bad earthquake on record was the Hunter region around 50 years ago i think. Even then its only been one on record that actually did damage i am sure. Flooding is more a concern in the Hunter though
Cyclones likely will never hit SA, most of NSW, Vic, and Tassie
We are pretty lucky

The 23rd of September hasn't arrived yet. Our calendar is 13 days ahead of schedule.

It's never fucking happening

What calendar is that?? September was 2 months ago.

jupiter doesn't leave virgo until the 29th gmt+7

What do you mean?

Nigga this isnt a nuclear winter after skykings its a post supervolcano winter that is highly likely.

Please blow and reduce southern temperatures, thanks.

Fucking QLD and its heat.