Sup Forums is she a reptile?

Other urls found in this thread:

donaldmarshall.x10host.com
youtu.be/se1b3Vh_VhU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i'm not a subscriber to this belief, but i think the idea is that they aren't actually reptiles THEMSELVES, but their genetics allow reptiles to remotely channel themselves into their bodies, thus controlling them, sometimes changing them on a genetic level, and shit like that.
and supposedly this is why elites are often obsessed with bloodlines, royal lineages, and controlled breeding. because it's all about creating more perfect vessels for their reptilian leaders, and they have to protect those channelling-friendly genetics.

OP i dunno if it's true, lol, i don't really believe it, but i do know that hillary clinton is fucking evil and her campaign manager podesta, along with much of the DNC, were a bunch of fucking pedos that openly practiced their open pedophilia in organized political circles, so she MUST have known about it.

pic related from the wikileaks podesta dump

interesting theoy

Snake brotherhood was a real thing. Conan w/arnie was a docudrama. Real, with fallicies.
Donald marshall. Seen his cartoon in quite a bit of my kids shows.

donaldmarshall.x10host.com

youtu.be/se1b3Vh_VhU (2:50)

All intertwined ( translate.twitter.com )

Donny on megadeath cover

Lol. Fucken bot. Thank you though, for the class that does decide to delve . Lol. Thanks .lol.lol refucktard.lol. rofl. They will evolve. You cant stop this.

bot?

this

Coincedence.

Why indeed?

Oh that's right.

Say something organic. Lol. Lol. Its just cause im jk. Make sure you get karma post.

Imagine the self control it took not to whip out her prehensile tongue and nab that fat juicy fly crawling all over her face in the debates

nice meme, but you need to include something in it that signifies that this is stephen king writing about 11 year olds.

and there is also a child orgy scene at the end of IT. as well as child homosexuality and other bizarre shit.

Are you sure that meme isn't ( IT).
Reptile living in sewer, living off pee and poo. Spirit cooking. Dinner for schmucks.

When i say dinner for schmucks.

oh yeah i dunno, it could be actually, i just don't remember the hetero sex scene for the children there. only the orgy and the gay one.
either way, user needs a citation

She does sex so they arent scared. Your a bot or never read.

This is why you fucks will burn. I didnt, i wasnt. You were complacent in letting this happen. Our children matter to us alot more than (((you))) think.

wow you are stupid.
no moron the point is that you have to put a citation in the meme so that people WHO HAVE NEVER READ THE BOOK or never read the excerpts from kings work about child sex can know what the fuck you're talking about.

wow why do i even fucking bother with Sup Forums

I love shutting bot thread. M

to be fair, king is a legit fetal alcohol syndrome retard

Moron doesn't read book. Comments pro pedophile. Verbally attacks real person who read book. Tell me what to do senpai. Steven Kink is ok USA. Fuck you spidey/elsa man.

this user is truly woke to the nature of operations for the reptilians