Australia

>Australia
>first world

Other urls found in this thread:

sbs.com.au/news/insight/explainer/hidden-costs-low-literacy-australia
abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

tl;dr

It's true. Vast majority of White Australians can't read the same words they speak.

who need books when you spend your entire day dodging drop bears and meat eating spiders

What's with all the aussie bait threads tonight?

I don't give a fuck about readin. Only poofs with their starbucks coffe read in this country.

If ya don't know how ta work somthin, use ya noggin.

It's because they are dole niggers.
Less than 50% of Australians pay tax, the country is foreign funded.

import third worlders wonder why you get third world problem

Day of the Drain when?

our (You)'s are the most valuable commodity on the chonk, worth easily 3 or 4 yank (You)'s

Day of the flush

WRONG

We're only like 3% abo

What do you fucking expect when most immigrants come here not knowing the language?

There is no requirement to speak English to immigrate here. When they get here they form enclaves and can comfortably live out their lives without knowing a word of English

Because Australia is very backwards and they refuse to treat learning disorders instead blaming it on the teachers

But if you count up to 1/32 abo, there's millions

Vast majority of white Australians cannot read the same words they speak. You'd know this if you ever left the house.

Yeah, but think of the lebs and chinks they can't read for shit

Your country is full of retards.

It's the whites.

They are more literate than whites.

fuck off mate, you're just a minda
you dont have an excuse
*You're*

>Bogans
>Poos
>Chinks

Not surprised desu

Yeah he's illiterate.

t. non-white
Your other post made this pretty obvious.

underrated lad

OFC, they are descendants of thieves...we don't expect black's children to read, why expect something different in australia?

>You're
Is this bait? I admit it almost got me.

You can't hide behind that pirate flag, American.

But this is insane if true. I was under the impression that we have a great education system (or at least a decent one). Link me the article.

I'm actually a teacher so I know they don't help kids that clearly have learning disabilities they just let them rot in failure

I'm white Anglo 2nd generation. Quite pretty too.
This country is full of illiterate pedophilles who should be lined up and shot.

good, fuck babying the retards

adelaidefag detected

No we are worst in the "first world" literally the worst, you can not get worse than us and be called first world.

This is true. Those of us who are able to read and write spend most of our time filling out dole forms and typing shitposts for our illiterate friends and neighbours.

American Black literacy rate: 54%
Aussies BTFO!

tits plox

It's the same here, I can't even throw shade at you sissies. Feels bad man.

The governments out and out position is that school only needs to teach you how to work government forms.

That was their words during the election.

You mustn't interact with the ordinary Australian. Head into centerlink once in a while and you'll find the worst of our society.

It wouldn't surprise me.

>aussies are mostly complacent dumb cunts

*aussies
Fuck I hate fone posting

she's a journalist

This generation is okay. It;s their parents that are the problem.

I have plenty of Asian friends, none of them have parents who speak English to an acceptable level. I;ll be out with a mate and he will get a call from his mum asking him to translate for the person on the other line.

His mum never came to any of his parent teacher interviews, always sent a friend because she couldn't understand what they were saying.

IT'S THE WHITES

>This generation is okay
>I have plenty of Asian friends

What do you expect from a bunch of criminal scum sent to die on a barren island and end up mixing with subhuman abos? Australians aren't white. Paco from mehico is more white than the average strayan.

Not surprised one bit

t.paco

pleasant looking for now. five bucks sees ten she'll have tuck shop lady arms in 6 months

how is this functionally possible? do people literally just watch tv all day and not read any text whatsoever?

Then stop coming here and lowering it

Topkek, immigrants are required to read and write English proficiently

One of of the southern states had to lower the reading standards cause 90 percent or so people failed in the standard test

>HER region is 47% illiterate
>Bunch of shit hole "towns" composed primarily of aboriginals

Great reading comprehension there you stupid cunt.

It's the whites.

Yes, more than 25% of the population do this.

What the fuck is wrong with you dude???
You keep just repeating 'it's the whites', alright we get it you hate white people.

it's nisem
need i say more?

That's because you speak an inferior language

POO IN THE LOO PANJEET.

The house I grew up in got $52k USD per year to do exactly that.

No you illiterate fuck, it's that the whites can't read. I keep seeing people saying the whites can read and this is untrue. totally false, whites in australia can't read.

They are curren;y being propagandas into voting for gay marriage, they are extremely stupid. They all deserve to be lined up and shot in a violent communist revolution. That is Gods truth.

>But this is insane if true
I've heard of this before on ABC radio. I was surprised too

It's all the chinks

It's the whites.

Yeah not as surprising as the newspaper article I bet

to be fair the headline is 'almost half the country is functionally illiterate'..... let me guess which half you are.

I agree with you on this.
The left is pushing this gay thing way too fucking far.

>chonk
What the fuck did you call me?

It's probably a butthurt chink

>unsourced, uncited, unproven claim by some rando librarian
>worth posting
pick one

Kek

It's the abos.

have a look at the abs data from last census

>143197430
who said that?
I cant just give out these fresh, nutritious, tasty, steamy (You)'s willy nilly.

The problem is forcing kids with a chance to share a classroom with literal degenerates for 6 years of highschool. Why the fuck is english not graded???

But the people who oppose gay marriage are mostly the worst kind of capitalist scum. If anyone is going to be lined up and shot when the revolution comes, it's going to be them.

sbs.com.au/news/insight/explainer/hidden-costs-low-literacy-australia
abc.net.au/local/videos/2012/09/07/3585457.htm

I honestly can not understand how we are a developed country. Is muh resources really enough?

Weak b8

>Some stupid roastie uses a sample size composed completely of stupid boongs from her middle-of-nowhere "towns"
>Decides to apply the results to the entire country
>Dumb shit arts degree faggot sees this and makes up headline "AUSTRALIANS SO SDOOPID xDD"
>Canadian takes time to look away from his bull fluffing duties to make some kind of reply based on this

Truly the commonwealth nations are made equal.

I think there is a huge underclass here. They probably just watch tv and do drugs. Basically we have a class of white niggers. Less then 50% of households pay any net tax.

Noice

No, it's literally all the chinks. The ALP has been trying for years to lower the level of the English language proficiency test that's currently capping Asian migration. If you go to any of our major institutions you'll find Asians that can barely speak a word of English.

wrong, i just hate this country

oi fucken yeh ay

That kind of thing will happen when you send manufacturing offshore and leave the people with no employment opportunities.

i was only joking settle down. it's obviously abbos , just like the USA their illiterate rate is the same % as their nigger population

Australia can't read, is it because they say mate instead of dude, man & bro?
damn, must be illiterate aye ya' fuck wit.

fuckwit's one word shitcunt

if only that sting ray had killed her father before he spread his seed

dropped

don't correct seppo mistakes, it helps us when they act retarded so they stick out

This.
Them importing millions of asian migrants is not doing this country any favours at all.

>seppo
Is this like Australian gaijin

CHEEKY CUNT, M8

they stick out anyway but i'll try to refrain from calling them all knobheads even when they act like one

I've watched enough yatzee and Gabe to know your language

I am gonna get a lot of shit for this, but your average Australian is absolutely fucking retarded and brain-dead. Your average WHITE Australian, I mean, not "Australians" from China and India. Young Australian males are fucking intolerably stupid, barely able to string coherent sentences together without throwing nigger slang or the word "faggot" into every other line.

People here simply don't give a shit about anything. We're fat, rich, ugly, stupid, lazy, and we don't care anymore. As long as the government is willing to hand us sacks of cash just for existing, why fucking try? All the women are useless slags who suck cock for half a bottle of Bundy, so you don't have to impress them. You'll never own a house, since the Chinese own everything. There's no reason to try, so we don't.

It'll be the end of us in less than a generation. It breaks my heart because I adore my country, and I used to adore my people.

no you dont

We'll be majority Chinese within the century y'know, dingos will go extinct shortly after white Aussies do.

it's 4d slang, and yahtzee is a faggit who doesn't represent us.

fuck off faggot

I miss Gabe :(
>implying

>saying faggot makes you dumb
What?