/MugClub/

Now that CRTV has Gavin exclusively, how have you been enjoying your subscription?

Yep. Signed up just for Gavin, but Mark Levin's show is pretty good, and Michelle Malkin's show is fantastic. Crowder's good too. Looking forward to my mug getting here.

where can I watch Gaywin's show for free?? I'm poor Croat fag and cant afford his ((( mug )))

They might do the thing where Thursday's show is free like with Crowder. I don't know though.

crowder is boring though. I cant even watch 1 episode of him per week, let alone all of them lol

Hopefully this wont happen to Gayvin.

Also, whats his show called on (( crtv )) so I can try to find free streams?

Fuck you Crowder is the shit. Gavin's show is called Get Off My Lawn.

>Fuck you Crowder is the shit. Gavin's show is called Get Off My Lawn.
t. not gay jared

I dont know. He repeats himself. And the last 15 minutes trigger me hard, where this idiot tries to lecture me on life as if he's some authority.

Isn't Crowder just a neocon like Shapiro? Corporate cock-sucker and 'must protect our greatest ally' etc?

Pretty much, but he's still pretty funny.

Yeah

It's based. Crowder and Gavin are both /ourguys/. Subscribe today, laugh forever.

so based XD

Real conservatives stand with Israel.

I find it interesting because Mark Levin's audience and Gavin's audience couldn't be further apart.

Levin, to me, represents the old, stick up your ass, right that gasped at the mention of sex and try to be somewhat decently PC. Gavin, and to a small extent Crowder, are the new right that throw all that out the window.

pls be joking

He's a fucking disgusting degenerate. Just an aging punkrock retard looking for something new to rebel against.

No. Once you drop the lame antisemitism you realise Israel is actually a very beneficial stronghold for the west.

For all of Crowder's problems, hes still got an A+ bane impression

why would any one subscribe to this cuckservative? yeah i watch him sometime and he can be funny but that is it no shekels

yep he is a cuckeservative

He is the least funny comedian there is. He's a mental midget piece of shit conservative who got an intellectual smackdown from an MMA commentator.

His TYT Parody will always be a classic too.

>"YOU WERE MY FAVORITE FAGGOT!"

>Once you drop the lame antisemitism
how new are you do you know anything about the JQ and why these people talk about jews all the time?

FUCKING BASED!

I know this might blow your mind user but you can be JQ aware and support the State of Israel's right to exist.

is conservative even the correct term? i mean he isnt an ethnonationalist

might blow your mind but i agree to some extent i would like to see the policies israel has in our nations but to ignore the jewish elites and say oy vey you antisemite is retarded

Ethnonationalism is a meme in America. There is no American "ethnicity"; American whites are mostly just mongrelizations of a bunch of different European and some nonwhite ethnicities.

Isn't Bibi funding nationalist groups in Eastern Europe now? I won't deny that Israel has been leeching off of the west for decades now but I support their right to exist as a separate state. That being said I'm not necessarily "pro-Israel".

>watching Gavin McFaggot

not really yes america does not have a unique ethic group yet is still young but to say that it was not born as a product of european people and europe is stupid

Why does this exact thread (even some of the exact same replies) keep getting posted?
Obvious shilling is obvious.

>gets triggered by seeing an anus
Greeks in charge of understanding bantz

True, but we also have our own race of blacks that are pretty distinct from native Africans and have been living here almost as long as Europeans have. I think America should remain a clearly white majority country (80%+) but wanting a 100% pure white ethnostate here is just a silly Utopian idea.

I would also not be averse to taking back the holy land, but, that'S probably for another lifetime

Without memes, explain what is not conservative about this?

well you could repatriate some by paying them to move back and the rest be given a state to their own is not that far of a goal

>triggered
More like traumatized

>not gay
People only say this because Crowder almost left him in Detroit.

That's what I'd support, and I think Balkanization is where we're headed no matter what. Jared Taylor has always talked about a peaceful separation between whites and nonwhites via freedom of association, but there'll always be nutjobs on both sides who want war and bloodshed.

i think on the white nationalist side you will find most of that is LARPing Trolling and just being edgy yeah i like Jared Taylor but again the edgy trolls are a part of it and i would say before them not much progress was being made on the non whites side the call for bloodshed is more true

Did this neocon Crowder debate the scientific journalist who has been asking him for 2 months?

Who would pay to watch thsee faggots?

neo-cons a lot of centrists civic nationalists donald trump kind

how much money do you give them?

gavin is the very definition of a degenerate

Stevey Crowder... Naah he's too radical for my taste

can i get a before after Sup Forums

I'll see what I can know up

>not using Murdoch Murdoch's skinhead Crowder
baka desu senpai

One version

kek thanks

>you fags have been shilling this thread for hours
>cant get above 24 posters
the goyim reject your kosher bullshit.

Kosher... you think Steven Crowder is ... Kosher? I don't know who mislead you to believe that the man who personally has burned down more synagogues than then entire Waffen SS in its time of operations is kosher but they lied to you big time! In fact the only right-wingers willing to associate with this nutjob are Ben Garrison and David Duke and even Duke has told Crowder to curtail the outright talk of world wide genocide, The Daily Stormer has denounced him as well, and Stormfront has banned positive threads about him in fears that it might radicalise their readership and be used by kikes as guilt by association. Crowder is anything but kosher my friend

Shills GTFO.

Well... why? I eat Almonds and Wallnuts every morning. Why don't you eat almonds?

>poorfag can't afford premium content
CRTV the app is dogshit, not worth paying for. But, the content is well worth it, quality programming and there's so much of it, I never run out of things to listen to. Sure, that sounds shill as fuck but how else is it going to sound talking about something I pay for? What else you going to do go watch Sargon on YouTube so you're paying him and YT/Google? If Amren got a show on CRTV I'd be more happy but I'll take what I can get, which includes a quality mug, and hope they get more hardliners.

crowder has low-tier opinions
he likes fags, believes in global warning, curses, etc.
may as well be a leftie

He doesn't like fags, he just doesn't care. I'm not sure why anyone obsesses over gay rights on either side.

the entire mainstream right is lefty man like with fags they bark a bit about it and then get on with the left and the ones that dont are left behind they are leftie just 10-20 years behind the rest

Levin’s not so bad. He’s smart as fuck tho

Btw here's a picture of Ben Garrison's son, Hans Garrison, also known under his hip-hop pseudonym "Moonman"

>cringey neocon subscription service run by Mark "israel first" Levin being talking about glowingly
Sup Forums in 2017 gentlemen

yeah, kinda cucky but he is good for normies first redpill.

more