WHAT HAPPENED

>island full of woman
You just know whats going to happen

Beserk is dead, get over it.

The ''''breaks''''' should have tipped you off.

Dumb wojack poster

IDOLM@STER

Knowing Guts charisma stats, all of these girls will be swooning over him by the time he leaves.

eyebrow loli is MY witchfu
MINE only

Everyone knows that witches a best.

Imagine sliding that spiral staff up her ass

Is this the first time in history that manime was hijacked by moe?

why is morda such a slut

N

It's too bad Guts is so singlemindedly devoted to Casca even in her current state that he's effectively asexual to everyone but her, none of these witch's virginities would be safe otherwise.

Did Little Witch Academia do this?

I'm fine with it.

Bottom 2 and 4 are cute.
Need to see more of the eyebrow girl.

Burn the hag.

>up your ass
fixed.

>braided twin tail
>grumpy leader but can still manage to smile
>thick eyebrows

he's right though.

Consider Guts taste in women in the first place. has there been a girl like her around since?

This

But he fucked a demon at the beginning.

sex for killing, isn't the same that sex for pleasure, user

So, what happened, they are in an elf island with no elf and filled with miura's main fetish?

Op I already explained this to you: Miura died.

A new writer was brought in and a new artist trained to mimic Miura's work. That's why there was a long hiatus. That's why Berserk is so different now.

They aren't there. It's a big island and this is the witches village.

>island full of hot loli witches
Based Miura

>They aren't there yet.

Jesus Christ.

Berserk is super interesting.

>land on the wrong island
>they're going back to the boat

Miura's Wild Ride 2: Hiatus Boatgaloo

why are they all dressed the same?

no, that's not it

why are they all dressed the same way as Schierke?

WHAT HAPPENED

Seriously, what the fuck miura?

those 90's shiny anime eyes

>>guts
>>charisma stats
He has a -1 in charisma but has a trait that lets him use str in charisma rolls. Theyll hate him until he has to chop something in half for them like usual.

His art is wasted on this boring series. He should do a happy fantasy manga full of girls.

> He should do a happy fantasy manga full of girls.

Pretty much.
Miura would be happy, lolicons would be happy, real Berserk fans would be happy because this costant, endless butchering of the series would stop.

That basically may as well have not happened.

They're headed for the Elf King's palace at the end there.

That's the house of that fat wizard on a goat.

>All these Edge lord tears
It's none of you guys remember what lead up to this

Miura back to playing more idolm@ster?

Next chapter is in a month.
Will probably go on hiatus again after the anime finishes.

Literally nothing happened. I've been following Berserk since 2003 and people have always been bitching. Berserk had lighthearted moments from the very beginning and this is the same shit no that we had to put up with when Schierke was introduced.

Yeah, nah, you are a deluded fucking idiot with no sense of proportions. It's because of idiots like you that we keep getting this trash.

>wants to do a fun manga full of girls for years
>can't because Berserk is still going and fans would eat him alive if he left it unfinished

True tragedy.

What fans?

As I said , it's a tragedy for real berserk fans as well. He really should make this fun manga full of girls that he clearly wants to make, and shit a berserk chapter only and exclusively when he has gather enough ideas. A single but good chapter every year is better that a bunch of trash every year.

Miura isnt a suicidal depressed moron anymore. Hes happy. And i'm happy for him.

WITCH-M@STER

>It's because of idiots like you that we keep getting this trash.

And I'm being deluded here? How can anything you or I say have any bearing on "what we'll get"? You think Miura gives two fucks about what any of us have to say? Anyway, I'm sure that you would do a much better version of the story, kid.

I get how a lot of people don't dig magic and the comic moments but this is hardly new. Volume 24 hardly had any gore, volume 29 as well. We can expect the same with the next couple of issues, I'm sure. But how you can not appreciate the information dump that we already started receiving? Casca getting back? Learning about the way world has change? Meeting the Elf king?

miura has clearly decided that if he stuck with the old level of detail the story was never gonna be finished before his death, so he toned it down just a bit so he could keep producing the comic at a steady rate(lies) AND keep on playing idolmaster without worry.
it is the price we pay for our mortality

Where the raws?!

so this is how berserk dies...

Really shouldn't be surprised when an artist's stuff changes over time, it happens a lot. Probably because if you aren't rigid and come across new stuff that you like, you begin to incorporate into your style.

Honestly of the bottom the only one that doesn't seem immediately cute is number one.

Cute girl syndrome. As an artist, if you draw just one really cute girl, chances are you'll start preferring it to the regular shit you draw and attempt to draw more cute girls.
Asano contracted it too. Just look at DDD or whatever it's called.

>implying all the cute loli witches won't be turned into monstrosities by god hand
I hope

manga has resumed?

Hopefully guts has to act as their producer and help them win the fairy island live contest against other aspiring girl groups from across the lands.

Say what you want but Schierke is cute. CUTE!

I want Morda to ride my broom stick if you know what i mean.

Any idea when the translation will arrive? A few days, a week or so?

>gif
>doesn't move
Die.

Does he like casca because she has dark skin like pic related?

In pre-troll arc Berserk there would be good news, in current berserk is sad, because we know none of them will be raped or participate in an orgy scene.

I miss Dark Souls rape Berserk. Not that D&D Berserk is bad but there is a shit tone of that kind of manga, old Berserk had an unique feeling long lost.

Cute dancing girls video games dulled his edge.

Gutts got BLACKED

It's Columbus all over again

>toner down art
Honestly, the Griffith chapters with Falconia and Shiva + some of the scenes in sea god arc have some of the best art in the entire series, I don't know why are you complaining.

Look at the file size. .gif images were not originally used for animated imagery.
Just how fucking underaged are you?

Look at the calendar, grandpa, people who were BORN on the same year the gif was invented in are 29 today.
Also might want to update your 5 mb IBM hard drive if you need your pictures to be 25kb.

>only remeber I read berserk once or twice a year
>see this thread
>check for new chapters
>six new chapters

>That missing nose scar
That better be rectified in the volume release.

Man, Guts was hot on the Episode 300+ row. No homo but I'd take his Dragonslayer.

Join the club.

>not liking moeserk
What is your problem?

YOU

I've never seen SAO but I see people compare Guts with Kirito.
Who's the stronger black swordsman, Sup Forums?

>not posting the full version

this comparison never fails to trigger me

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>that "I don't get it" guy at the bottom
I don't know why I find it so funny.

Sup Forums, you're not very funny.

> 3 Silver Coins

Don't worry it's some fag who admits to liking anime on facebook. His opinion isn't worth shit.

My sides are in Azathoth's court now.

C'mon there were little grills in previous Berserk volumes. They get raped. Or they're AIDS hookers.

i'm not?
i was joking
and i was talking about the very latest chapters like this one and the one before it, after they got off the boat

Honestly that may as well get retconned. That is way out of character for how he's portrayed in Golden Age and since Golden Age.

Maybe he was a 10k backer. Maybe kickstarter made him broke so he had to come back and work on Berserk.

The only way I could see it be considered in-character is that he was in the mood for karmic revenge.

Wait. Golden Age was only one volume? It always seemed like there was a lot more to it.

I guess that's what happens when you really tighten the pacing and let the years flow.

Considering how trauma works, probably.
Also she's the only person he's ever talked about it with.

Golden Age was 10 volumes. The image jumps from volume 3 to volume 14

Golden Age was volumes 5 through 1/3 of the way into volume 14, since that's when the flashback ends.

I mean volume 3 not 5 my bad.

>shitty years old joke retold for a hundredth time
>this shitty edit with all the reactions
Hi Sup Forums

While the detail in Miura's art greatly increased, the faces feel off the more it went on, lacking emotion. The berserk armor certainly doesn't help, turning Guts iconic raging face into that boring hellhound thing.