How do we reign women in from a political point of view to the republican side?

How do we reign women in from a political point of view to the republican side?

oh like the GOP is better than its twins the democrats.

go wipe uncle sam's cum off your chin with your precious fag..er, flag.

>kekistani
lol

>implying Repubs/Cuckservatives are good.

>pic
Bitch you best not leave us hanging on this one.

In other news: Google is officially transphobic.

Hey, quick question. i'm doing research on how the internet is affecting people, and I would like to have the source of your picture please. For my research. Thanks!

Stop being a pushover, and convince other men to stop being pushovers.

Nice

Don't, keep women out of politics altogether.

> implying latvian slav scum have a voice in the matter

No woman ever takes responsibility for her actions even when she knows something is her fault.

Why take responsibility when you can just give tittyfucks

White women are all that matter, and they are already won over to the Republican side.
Your pic is disgusting.

Don't let them watch TV or go to university where communists tell them what to think. Can't be done so just don't let them vote.

problem is, even fat ugly women are unwilling to take responsibility. If that's your fetish, go for it.

Sauce!

>Republican
>Not Korwinian
Rly nigga?

The problem is professional polticians who purchase female votes by appeasing feminists.

They are the ones who must be reined in.

serious op, source, serious

sauce

So close... "DON'T keep women out of politics" - FTFY.

marry and take controll of them

This is what the ideal female body looks like. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Show them that real men still exist.

You cannot make conservatism 'cool' (which women are only concerned with) without demonstrating it is power.

The media denigrates it at every moment, while simultaneously celebrating leftist bullshit as 'cool' and powerful.

You just need to meme something short and sweet like MAGA into the zeitgeist that makes them realise we're right

But they still know that the real leadership comes from capital and owning and controlling things, so you need to demonstrate that

Maybe something like "Do Billionaires Live Next to Refugees?"