HAPPENING 3 VOLCANOS READY TO ERUPT

Mexico City
latimes.com/world/mexico-americas/la-fg-mexico-volcano-20170927-story.html

Vanuatu
abc.net.au/news/2017-09-28/vanuatu-volcano-government-orders-full-evacuation-of-ambae/8996560

Bali
sbs.com.au/news/article/2017/09/27/food-aid-and-face-masks-dispatched-bali-75000-flee-volcano

Other urls found in this thread:

theskylive.com/planetarium?obj=jupiter&aobj[]=sun&aobj[]=moon&aobj[]=mercury&aobj[]=venus&aobj[]=mars&aobj[]=jupiter&aobj[]=saturn&aobj[]=uranus&aobj[]=neptune&aobj[]=pluto&h=11&m=40&date=2017-09-29#ra|13.82183909858707|dec|-9.04887391568538|fov|15
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

First for not happening

They were right about the 23, the beginning of happenings

checked
see you in 48 hrs

23RD OF SEPTEMBER WAS JUST A ONE WEEK WARNING TO REPENT BEFORE THE REAL TRIBULATION BEGAN

I REPEAT THIS IS NO JOKE

REPENT IMMEDIATELY BECAUSE THE END TIMES HAVE BEGUN

BUY SUPPLIES IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY AND KEEP YOUR FAMILY IN ORDER

THIS IS NO JOKE

Check the flag before thinking about giving them the time of day. Australians are only capable of speaking in shitposting.

ive been seeing sep 30th being thrown around but i dont believe it

And pray tell what supplies would I need?

Bottle of decent spirit. Maybe a nic3 single malt
Open
Revolver with one round in the cylinder

Use in any order

>all in third world irelevant shitholes
Wake me up when Yellowstone is about to blow

godammit the date is the 29th. Jupiter doesn't leave virgo until the 29th

theskylive.com/planetarium?obj=jupiter&aobj[]=sun&aobj[]=moon&aobj[]=mercury&aobj[]=venus&aobj[]=mars&aobj[]=jupiter&aobj[]=saturn&aobj[]=uranus&aobj[]=neptune&aobj[]=pluto&h=11&m=40&date=2017-09-29#ra|13.82183909858707|dec|-9.04887391568538|fov|15

Hey can kek/god wait until after October 2nd I want to celebrate my birthday but don't want all the volcanic ash in my food k thx.

Is it gonna be bad

I'm ready to erupt desu
Post pics of erupting holes

Only the Bogdanoffs can save us now.

elaborate

Popocatepetl has been erupting for the past decade. Nbd.

Ambae is a hotspot volcano. Nbd.

Agung might be a big one.

Global cooling from all the ash soon!

i will be comfy as fuck when global cooling happens. I'm Swiss-Austrian genetically so I have a pelt like Sasquatch. I wear shorts until it gets 10 or 15 below zero.

is that really so?

St. Michel Archangel's Day

Nice try LARPing faggot. Not all prophecies have been fulfilled, and the Bible states that no one knows when the end will come.

Hell yes. I can't wait for the cool breeze.

show me your repeating consequential values in for of numbers please

Already posted this, but the global science community doesn't seem to concerned about this shit. This fag has been posting about this "happening" for the past 24 hours and clearly can't see that no one is eating his shit.

>"Officials describe the activity as normal and not a cause for alarm."

First article linked by OP. Get fucked.

>KEEP YOUR WIFES FAMILY IN ORDER

ftfy and good luck with that.

Huge if factual.

Enormous if unquestionable

1 Kings 19:12
After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper.