Drawfag Thread 1813

Drawfag Thread 1813

second rarfag's files until thread 1809: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? cuckchan.org/

Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread #1812

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256
youtu.be/8-LHdsfyDL4
youtu.be/P9J5tYShNY8
clipstudio.net/en
simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e7/7c/e77c5f97b73b4f213f89d225b04e20d0.png
i.imgur.com/UuLFRWv.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/jqnoos.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/nngcmn.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop.

Posting

Requesting Rukia collecting feathers from a Skarmory for swordsmithing, or already being in the process of forging them (something done historically according to Skarmory's pokedex entry)

Requesting a naked apron Galko holding a freshly baked cake.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting short-haired Yozora wearing shorts-shorts, an open jacket (with only a bra underneath), sneakers with normal length socks, and a baseball cap.

requesting liru giving the viewer a birthday present

Requesting Ruri (Yu-gi-oh Arc-v) wearing these clothes: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2303256?tags=parent:2303256

Requesting Nancy Lee from Ninja Slayer getting fucked hard by Laomoto Khan.

Requesting Komichi Aya from Kin-iro Mosaic and Joseph Joestar from Jojo part 3 screaming "OH MY GOD" at the same time.
Or just Aya screaming that while wearing Joseph's hat.

youtu.be/8-LHdsfyDL4

youtu.be/P9J5tYShNY8

Naisu

Good night!

I like to request Jojo's Bizarre Adventure's Jonathan Joestar and Dio Brando riding bicycles together without using their handlebars

didn't turn out as well as I wanted, but it's too late, could probably build off of this and clean it if you wanted.

Requesting better looking and complete pic related (Reiner and the Armored Titan doing jojo like pose)

Requesting that sexy witch.

Requesting her with the broom up her vagoo

Requesting Rin and Luvia in a position like the right lower picture or just how they fight with each other in semi-lewd way with their clothes being ripped and etc.

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

Requesting Waifu-tan as a news anchor/weather girl
or driving a Loomis Express delivery truck

Requesting: Tamamo from Fate/Extra dressed like this.
Muscles can be included.

Any specific request in mind or you just want Mikasa as she is?

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.
An aged up and bustier Leticia I wouldn't mind.

Requesting Fin E Ld Si Laffinty from Rinne no Lagrange as a male, and being taken advantage of by Madoka and Muginami.

Requesting Nagito Komaeda (on the right) with the "holding out arms in bed" pose and a blushing, drooling face, please?

Not OR but that's good looking as fuck. You even managed to make the show's shit artstyle not look bad. Do you have a tumblr?

Weird. I could have sworn I added text. Whoops.

Requesting Mikasa using an outhouse in full view of the other recruits but not caring.

Neato. I'll eat my hat if OR won't be stoked about this high quality delivery.

Are your requests ready?

OR here. Absolutely nuts, I love it.

no

I have an idea that might be too lewd. I wonder if I should listen to my dick and go with it.

Can't hurt to tryp

Requesting Akasa (left) telling a beaten Wing Zero (right) "You honestly thought you could beat me?" with him replying "But the Godzilla fans said I could!" Bonus points if Akasa has a rage dad face.

Requesting the Aquarions, lead by Logos (sword wielder) fighting against the Ryvius and Vital Guarder in an apocalyptic showdown.

Requesting Skarbrand and Ein Graze doing something manly and cool. Like lumberjacking.

America turns 240 in a month! Requesting 'murican mecha celebrating, please! Don't worry about not knowing who is who, that's /m/'s job.

Requesting any two of the Aquours girls licking each other's navels in these outfits.

Listening to your dick is essential for leading a happy and fulfilled life. Unless your dick demands something truly retarded and self-destructive, e.g. marrying a filthy 3d pig and without a prenup on top of it. Hardly any request you can come up with would ever be anywhere as bad though. Just do it.

Requesting anything with Ashitaka from Princess Mononoke and Haku from Spirited Away, as long as it's in color.

Requesting this with T H I C C waifus and anons.

Yes, I know what the doujin is about, no I don't want user to be cucked. Just something like that image, nothing else.

>T H I C C
when will this nigger meme die

When lowtest betas like you die out. Until then, us men of culture will continue living in sublime taste

kill yourself fucking chubby chaser

Tell me user, have you ever grinded or danced with a skinny girl? It's disgusting. A little bit of fat never hurt.

I just want to make my waifu a mother, fuck her silly while the babby is still leeching off her body. Then have at her even more when her breasts grow bigger than her head. If it's male and I get cucked by my own son then so be it.

Since that will never occur I have to compensate with doujinshi.

Amazing!

Requesting Neptune cheering Nepgear up

That's cute!

Requesting Killer Queen as a Familiar monstergirl.

Requesting futa Rem and Ram holding hands while spitroasting a shota and verbally abusing him.

Sorry for the late reply, if you're thinking of redoing it, go ahead. If not, that's ok and thanks for picking it up!

Requesting THICC Patchouli giving a titty job on a banana

clipstudio.net/en

The good shit is finally on sale, go get it!

Which one do I buy?

Pro is the regular version, EX is the upgrade. Don't get EX unless you plan to do multiple-page doujinshi and animation.
The Pro version can do all that anyway.

Did that swimwear collage user ever managed to post his work yet? I ask because I know he was busy at the start of the week and desu is down so I can't find out if he did.

He wanted to deliver it last weekend but his motivation died when he found out he had an essay on monday
He did not post a wip

What a shame, but I can understand. Hope he makes it through.

Requesting Laura having intensely passionate sex with her Turkish lover

Hello lads!
Quite easy and fast request here: "Transform" her to look like Yui Hirasawa (add the headband thingy), and then color her (so 2 pics). Would appreciate that very much, thanks in advance.

Here's Yui, for reference.
I'd like the original pic colored too.

Got your requests ready?

yeh

Just 18 more hours.

Might draw waifus that are requested wearing sexy office outfits, if anyone is interested.

Requesting Astolfo enticingly patting and presenting his big panty-less butt to his Master.

sounds like this was a good week to retry that request, then

Weekly reminder if you don't know what to request this weekend.

June 24:
>Take Your Dog to Work Day
>Discovery Day

June 25:
>Log Cabin Day
>National Catfish Day
>World Vitiligo Day

June 26:
>Beautician's Day
>Forgiveness Day

June 27:
>Sun Glasses Day
>Helen Keller Day
>National HIV Testing Day
>National PTSD Awareness Day

Which artist are you?

Not sure if I will finish them, but I guess some sketches will work.

Last week seemed a lot bett-
>Take Your Dog to Work Day

As it's midsummer festival tomorrow and the day after that here in nordics, i'd like to see Papi in a beautiful white summerdress (like nagisa in that pic, or like the traditional finnish dress in the other pic) and a headdress made of dandelions. That would be awesome.

>tfw want to do an art trade but don't want to be paired up with a bad artist or BE the bad artist

>user draws waifu for me
>Decide to draw for them back on a whim
>They like it, despite it being disproportioned chibi shit
As someone told me, sometimes if you want the gusto, you just gotta go for it.

My emergence is fast approaching, the 25th is a day special to my origin. I desire to see what I love most of all creation. I humbly request my lovely King Saber Arturia holding a cake and blowing a candle out. Holding the cake alongside Nero or Mordred or Jeanne or Alter would also be quite sublime but my Lord in her simple yet beautiful pure white one piece makes my heart quiver.

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) dying and Akame (the dark haired one) grieving over her body.

>tfw want to do art trades but don't want to get stuck with something outside my comfort level due to inability to say no or vice versa for the other artist
>or literally any other art related issue

Its hard user, I understand.

My waifu already works in an office, but I'm not sure how you'd sexify her uniform.

Art trades are not about the quality. It's about having fun and drawing/practicing together. If it was about the quality, everyone would be lined up to one or two specific drawfags everytime.

>art
>fun

>he's not an M

>tfw want to art trade
>tfw too chicken
What if they think my art is too shitty?

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

What a damn shame she has virtually no art. So, requesting Enigma from Myriad Colors Phantom World in a lingere. It doesn't have to be the same pose as the reference pic. In fact, do whatever you want with the pose.

Optional: if whoever does this wants to do then the make the top see through.

Reference pic for lingerie: simg4.gelbooru.com//images/e7/7c/e77c5f97b73b4f213f89d225b04e20d0.png

Requesting her gettin tittyfucked while wearing the lingerie

Nice cow titties and colors

cute

Well how bad is it? Show us?

Any progress on "Baoh and Kars fighting", nameless drawfriend?

Requesting Retoree greeting Cyan like a dog would after a long time away from their friend. Stuff like hugging, licking, tail wagging, jumping on top of, or anything you think would be cute.

Both are from Show by Rock!! The short is coming so it seems fitting.

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

Requesting pic related with Ichimatsu.

i.imgur.com/UuLFRWv.jpg

thats really fucking good

Requesting Fuwa and Hikage eating ramen together.

Requesting color.
len: my.mixtape.moe/jqnoos.jpg
outfit: my.mixtape.moe/nngcmn.png

Requesting buttnekked Retoree dryhumping Cyan's leg