Why does the Berserk videogame look better than the anime?

Why does the Berserk videogame look better than the anime?

I'm really starting to think this series is some attempt at meta-art regarding suffering.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LiI6GUy-7BM
youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Game budgets > Anime budgets
Game CG artists > Anime CG artists

All there is to it.

It doesn't? I mean comparing youtube videos is utterly pointless if you are trying to figure out how good something is graphically.

I'm not talking about fidelity I'm talking about style

I guess this makes sense

What?
Do you think the amount of pixels, or the quality of the encoding is what makes a picture good?

>Composition
>Camera Lense
>Posing
>Color
>lighting

are all just details, and doesnt make a difference.

I kinda agree the game one look more dark and gut look like a true berserker
The anime on the other hand....

I just hope I get to shove my blade up Griffith's twink face

Well for starters you could link the video game preview instead of being a complete ass about it. I'm just talking about the OP pic mainly. There really isn't much difference there and on top of everything the anime isn't even out so there isn't much to compare either so bitch later at least when we have the first episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=LiI6GUy-7BM

It really isn't that hard to find desu.

I think comparing a preview to a preview is about as balanced as we'll get until September.

>Swings sword vertically
>Every monster on the screen flies up in unison

This is why I can't stand Musou.

>Sword comes down
>Huge shockwave
>All enemies are hit by it
Suspension of disbelief. Musou is not for muh precision hitboxes.

But they all fly up in unison. It looks like ass. At least a shockwave would behave like a wave.

>Musou is not for muh precision hitboxes.
What is it for, exactly? Just being able to boast you're fighting ONE MIRRION TROOPS but they are all static as fuck and die by the dozens every time you attack?

Pretty much. It's a game you play if you like cutting millions of guys down in an over the top manner with ridiculously flashy attacks and special moves.
That's pretty much the point.

>Just being able to boast you're fighting ONE MIRRION TROOPS but they are all static as fuck and die by the dozens every time you attack?
Yes, that's exactly it. It's a game where troops are on the screen only for you to murder them by the thousands.
Also, thank fuck for them being static. You should see the true horror that are Dynasty Warrior's archers units.

The problem is people's expectations. Omega Force never lies about it's package, they sell you a mindless brawler that, depending on the spinoff, has varied amout of contents or combo potential (it's surprising how Hyrule, Dynasty, Pirate and Samurai Musou play differently while still being the same shit). Yet, every time people expect something more like Devil May Cry and they start whining.

tl;dr: killing 2000 enemies in a single combo finished with your special move is satisfying as fuck, especially when they are sent flying against other enemies that will die in domino effect.

I wish it looked better then. I'm not sure exactly what they do to be able to render ONE MIRRION TROOPS, but you easily notice dozens of corpses animating exactly the same way and it looks awful.

and game will have far less to need to work, just main characters and then stock moves and stock enemies.

anime have to fucking do all moves from the manga. etc. not just some stock combos

>Shitting on Teekyuu
DELETE THIS

k

Because videogames are better than anime duh.

Probably just my shit taste, but I think the animation style for the anime fits it pretty well from what little we've seen.

Based off of those two, the bittom matches the manga more closely, especially his chin which is too thin in the anime. His teeth look better in the top though, guts is known for gritting/bearing his teeth so that's kind of important to show his expression. His eyes also look more fierce in the top. I just dont get why they went with cgi.

youtube.com/watch?v=9TPBx5Dq-Jk
THE GAME LOOK BETTER THAN THE ANIME

Those are both from the anime. They're the same shot that was reworked.

it looks so sick

Huh, Haven't really been following anything outside of the manga, I had no idea.

hype

>people will buy this button mash shit

fucking fanboys

what games do you play?

I mostly play Fighting games and rpgs nowadays.

>Fighting games
well alright, you're excused

wrong thread and board?

You all are nitpicking at best honestly. Heres hoping the game doesn't suck. Also big surprise people are still complaining about cgi. 20 years from now there will still be people bitching about cgi. Its a thing now, get past it already.

its better than nothing