Twitter

What would you do if you stumbled on to Donald Trump's twitter password?

.... start tweeting that the holocaust never happened, jews own america, and tell his kids to divorce the jews they married?

I'd post
>Have you ever taken a shit so big it feels kinda gay?

Tweet "Bill Clinton is a rapist"

>niggers tongue my anus

"Kapernick is a faggot, I know because he blew me. Shit was so cash."

>Pizzagate is real

"9/11 was an inside job and the jews are going to pay."

>Today, September 28th, 2017, I have taken matters into my own hands. Congress is too weak to see the solution before them. As I type this a nuclear warhead is 1/2

A fifteen minute gap.

>2/2 on it's way to the North Korean power structure in Pyongyang. Rocketman better pack his bags, pre flight.

"Pizzagate is real. Arrest Crooked Hillary and the rest of the pedo elite immediately. Very bad people, death sentence appropriate."

order a nuclear strike.

you /can't/ access his twitter it goes through a dozen authentication processes.

Completely
Obliterate
Vile
Fags
Every
Faggot
Ever

Start redpilling people

You mean the password for his Twitter Bot?

'All communist will be executed' or I would just say 'niggas are gay lol suck my dick fags'

right ideas
faggot, trump's tweeting game has already changed the whole political game, it will be worshiped for decades to come
i knew he had the election in the bag back in july 16 when it took him a week of twitter face-off with obama and hillary to get them to dance to his tune

Close it. Annoys the shit out of me He uses the same platform 12 year old girls use to announce their menarche.

let me remind the timeline

day 0: obama and hillarty go on twitter and start replying indirectly to trump tweets (trump has been bashing them for months but they never responded till then)
day 1 to 7: trump, obama and hillary responds directly to each other's tweets
day 8: trump takes a clear lead and never loses it. Obama and hillary are merely reacting to his offenses, not attacking anymore.

the rest of the 2016 election is commentary

North Korea has gone too far. LAUNCH THE NUKES

sorry, wrong timeline
day 1 to 7: obama and hillary start replying indirectly to trump
day 8 to 15: trump, hillary and obama respond to each others directly
day 16: definite trump win, obama and hillary back down

that was in fucking july
if you didnt see it and if you still cant see trump is winning by using modern media like those losers never could because they're slaves, you're sleeping or worse are a slave yourself

I like his Twitter, you lack analytic ability though if you think half of his tweets aren't by his staffers or a Bot by now though.

Before he was President i think it was all him though

>Hillary are her supporters are sore losers. Get over it, you crybabies.

TWEET: all patriots IT IS TIME TO DO YOUR DUTY CLEANSE THE EARTH LEAVE NO SOUL ALIVE.

Healthy young boy goes to the doctor, gets strapped down onto a torture chair, doesn't feel too good and changes - CIRCUMCISION. Many such cases!

Now that i think about it im suprised he hasnt been hacked yet.

The US government funded ISIS and Al Qaeda in Syria to overthrow the legitimate government there. American soldiers fought and died against Al Qaeda. This treason is unacceptable. ISIS takes slaves, trains child soldiers, and commits mass killing atrocities and are indefensible as a group. This treason is unacceptable.

The US government is spending hard earned American tax dollars to commit holocaust level atrocities (2 million dead as a result of the chaos in the middle east since the beginning of the war).

The US government has abandoned its responsibility to represent the taxpayer. The US government solely represents the interests of the elite establishment that controls it and transnational banks and corporate business.

Name the Jew

Start a poll.

Niggers:

Y
or
N

The only answer is: gas the kikes, race war now.
Fuck this place is getting weak.

Tell the Norks that missiles are on the way.

Then hope they freak out enough to launch

Antifa is now officially a terrorist organization. Sad!

>I have reinstated the House Un-American Activities Committee. Communists beware!

"The African Slavery deal is one of the worst deals I've ever seen SAD send them back."

Post that we are reversing affirmative action for gender and diversity because they are racist, unconstitutional laws.

>We have built a time Machine and it's the best in the world. We will make Hitler win the war and make Germany great again.

#Trumpf #Covfefe

Definitely call Kim Jong Un “peanut penis man”

"Everybody should read Hoppe. Really, the greatest ever."

Hitler did nothing wrong.

Then watch the impending shit storm while laughing manically

post it here

Underrated

Call out the Shadow Government and tell them I know who they are and they're next on the shit-kicking list, fucking psyche those fuckers out.

Literally just type "Adolph Hitler"
That's it

Then I would have the time of my life witnessing the meltdown ensuing

I would if i could, but i can't so I shan't

>88

The truth will come out I hope.
Soon.

Where is the love ?

it doesnt have a password, at least what you understand as a password

New undeniable evidence that Israel did 911. Betrayed. We have declared war against Israel. Jews to be rounded up.

I already have.

It's ##_C0ugh1ng.F1t_P4nt5.0f.5h1t_##