Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

If she is not far right then she is not wife material

No. If a woman is not willing to at least negotiate with you, she's not worth it.

>really cute
>wife material
Posta pic of Ms Piggy

Sage this tired shill

>changing anything in your personality for girls
There is a reason why pickup artists lose meaning in life

FPBP

In public Yes. on poll behind her back No

No. I'd lie to her though, at least until I got my end away.

I wouldn't have to change my ideology if she was wife material you dumb nigger

No, that's fucking retarded
>leaf
Checks out

All women consciously or sub consciously hate weakness in men. Change her opinions leaf.

>wife material?
>changing opinion to cater to her needs
pick one

>this thread again
Stop taking bait.

Wew, conforming to anything when your whole world and race is at stake, oh wait
>a fucking leaf
also this

If she was wife material we would see eye to eye with our politics.

Chris Ray Gun literally changed HER mind on politics with his dick.

I want to sniff and lick Laci's feet

I would rather change her opinions. Women don't actually have any opinions of their own, they just go with what the people around them think. Changing a woman's opinion is as easy as giving her a good dicking.

Leave you angry virgins for a cute girl? Of course I would!

No. Laci changed her political views to please us and get more clicks. Women are the fickle ones, make them change.

critical shot

She hasn't uploaded in forever. Did (((MTV))) assassinate her?

I won't but I would like to propose just to never talk politics. It's fucking annoying

Yes. In a god damn heartbeat

nope

politics is none of a woman's business.
if you weren't a fucking leaf and you had a set of balls you would know this.
your day is coming castreaucuck.

i would do it for laci

I'm with Aquafresh.

t. beta fag

sage

Disgusting, I don't even know where to start
>tattoo
>dyed hair
>blowjob belt on her neck
>dirty mirror
>mess in room
Get some standards, nigger

commit suicide

>Be me
>Russian
>Moderate Putin supporter, but more of a Navalny fan
>As a philosophy undergrad, not that into "actual politics" anyway
>Get a GF from Moscow
>She is Global Politics grad
>Unbelievably interested in politics
>Absolutely and unconditionally pro-Putin
>Denies that anything Navalny says can be true or that even if his tirade against corruption is true that he can change anything
>Gets personally offended if you says Putin is populist, authoritarian, unjust, et cetera.

It's not changing my views, it's more of the fact that I have no choice but to repress my support for Navalny, at least publicly. At least I still like Putin so who cares.

Never in a million years. My GF already disagrees with my views on the necessity of racial homogeneity and nationalism in general etc.

she's a turbowhore who taught preteen girls to be whores for years
so yeah she'll be clean once turned to ashes
oh yeah and she's also an alcoholic and a chronic depressive
wtf

I dunno man, the plaid panties are making my balls feel funny.

just a reminder that you are dealing with a well known shill

>standards
Look at flag and withdraw your request

SAGE

1 post by this ID
Just a reminder.

>Would you ever change your political views to please a woman?
no. i wouldn't even lie about it to get my dick wet. either she is down or she can do one.

laci looks like hirrary fucked a shark

>not saging any threads with a format mentioned in the sticky by default

What did he mean by this?

iow your gf is a mixer and you're a cuck for tolerating her.

Had a friend who did exactly this. She turned him into a literal cuck. While she's out banging groids and beaners, he sits at home playing PlayStation games with her kid. He was always socially liberal but now he's "With Her" and part of the #resistance. Turned into a complete simp. Sad shit.

This.

Women want men to be strong enough to change them. Agreeing to change for them is immediate failure.

Women are herd animals, and in general don't have opinions of their own anyway (although they *think* they do - since that's the mistaken group-think belief of their female herd).

To cull a woman from her protective pack a man needs to be strong enough to break the bonds that bind her to her herd and create new bonds that bind her to him.

All that matters is she is right on social issues. All women are for welfare and peace. Unless you find a real cold hearted bitch like Ann Coulter.

>wife material
>photoshop the dildo out

1 post by this leaf. /trash/

>Would you ever change your political views to please a woman? What if she was really cute and wife material?

No, but
I have changed my woman to please my political views.

Never remove your backbone. It would kill you.

>a real cold hearted bitch like Ann Coulter.
Ann Coulter is a lesbian, so she seems cold-hearted because she's not constantly trying to please men.

Put Coulter's vibe in a male body and you get Tucker Carlson, who one wouldn't describe as cold-hearted, just smart and unwilling to put up with a lot of stupid bullshit.

Though I suppose the epithet of "cold-hearted bitch" is often used against highly heterosexual women who just happen to be smart and unwilling to put up with stupid bullshit from men.

Depends, does she have a large feminine penis?

If you wanted to please her changing yourself to fit her world view would be the worst thing you could do.

In all honesty, i hope not, but if she was so hot anything is possible.

Feels shameful desu.

You don't change your views to please a woman. You change her views to suit yours.

Something Men have done for thousands of years quite successfully.

A man with no convictions is no man at all.

Changing your views will not please a woman. Maybe softening them, being a bit more flexible, but outright dropping them will only make you look pathetic. If a woman is talking to you she either doesn't really care or outright likes your opposing views.

No. I would be polite about it though.
Changing views just to please other people is sign of weak spirit and those with weak spirit can't please other people or even themselves.

Even if you would do that i am sure many women would instantly lose interest as soon as you change.. because its really fucking pathetic to change something you actually believe for vagina.

When the first post is also magically the best post

>feels shameful

Because it is.
Please don't procreate.

Laci, please stop posting this

>Would you ever ____ to please a woman?
why even ask user

women are politically malleable
i turned 2 girls into nazis just by being around them long enough

What day is it happening again?

foot fetish men are so fucking weird.

But feet are patrician fetish

typical...

>disagrees with my views on the necessity of racial homogeneity and nationalism in general etc.

No shit swede woman, probably listens to vice news.

french man judging people for being an alcoholic depressive.......

Only if her view is more rational.

tattoos......

I'd gas a woman for my political beliefs.

That's the only feet pic I have, I lost my folder back in time and I'm too lazy to make it again.

>Foot fetish
>Trashy Tattoos

Feet is entry level - bottom of the barrel degeneracy down there with incest and cheerleaders.
I could not think of it as anything else but basic bitch degeneracy, the plebbiest of the plebeian fetishes. Toelickers aren't even sickfucks worth studying, they are like a common housebug. A creep that should be held in mild contempt, unworthy of disgust.

Women are mentally unfit for their political views to be taken seriously.

What incels on Sup Forums don't understand is that most women are apolitical and will take on the views of the man she is being fucked by.

This literally happened to Laci Green.

ironically, changing your personal beliefs and political views is the easiest way to get your wife to cheat on you or leave you outright

no one respects a man who doesn't respect himself.

>bottom of the barrel degeneracy
Then what about scat?

Not basic bitch degeneracy. Disgusting and probably worth studying, somehow deranged kike induced degeneracy is more respectable as a mental condition than wanting to put toes in your mouth.

>foot fetish is more degenerate than eating shit
lol k

>to please a woman?
you dont please a woman with political views.

Eating shit is super degenerate and revolting.
having a foot fetish is, on the other hand plainly pathetic.

you already took it